FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

A lot of folks in that boat with you
Definitely agree. Just looking to highlight it. After months of seeing others at the same dealership getting scheduled with the commodity the VVR says is holding my build I'm over it.
 
Can anyone help me track this train?? My truck is supposedly on it.

Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX952829 (Csx Transportation )
Thank you in advance.
 
Been watching this thread for 6 months, this place is great! We took delivery this week (Ordered Feb) but dropped the Tremor package along the way and went with FX4, seemed make a difference as it moved along right after. Kept the 7.3L, BAP and spray in liner. It too so long that we had to go a different direction in the mean time and will likely order a 2023 Tremor. Anyone interested in a new truck they can have this week? Put some 35's on it and pretend it's a Tremor!
 
Call CSX automated system. 1-877-744-7279. Options 2,1,3. Then say location, then car initials, then the number.
Worked perfectly. Thanks!! Sounds like the waybill was created on August 14th. No ETA at this time. Hoping it arrives in California by next week.
 
Well finally managed to pick up the F-350, now time to get this beauty back to CA. Shout out to Granger for pulling through. Hope you all get your Tremor’s very soon, definitely worth it
 

Attachments

  • DBEBDC31-97F0-41AB-83EB-1F793B3D7D4B.webp
    DBEBDC31-97F0-41AB-83EB-1F793B3D7D4B.webp
    510.2 KB · Views: 96
Well finally managed to pick up the F-350, now time to get this beauty back to CA. Shout out to Granger for pulling through. Hope you all get your Tremor’s very soon, definitely worth it
Nice! Mine should be here tonight!!
 
was told today that Ford never deleted my multi-contour seats and apparently it is one of the reasons holding my build despite signing the paperwork. Dealership deleted and is working with regional to give me back my pri-2. They are now looking at all trims with the original feature to see if it is a wider problem. The dealership wanted to wait on the automatic delete to keep my pri at 2 back in may. I don't fault the dealer, but it highlights the problem with corperate saying something that they would do but didn't. Curious how much sooner I could have had a schedule date if the processess worked correctly. Certaintly realize I am bitching to folks in the same or worse situation but I needed the outlet.
 
Just received window sticker I take it I'm in batch 7674 went into production yesterday found out via 800# . Anyone else in this batch
I’m batch 7604 and haven’t seen anything yet.
 
Just received window sticker I take it I'm in batch 7674 went into production yesterday found out via 800# . Anyone else in this batch
So..... the batch numbers are not processed in numerical order ? I'm in 7620 , window sticker was available 7 days ago and still nothing. And if I call the marketing team or my dealers vvr, I'm told scheduled for production and everything is TBD??
 
So..... the batch numbers are not processed in numerical order ? I'm in 7620 , window sticker was available 7 days ago and still nothing. And if I call the marketing team or my dealers vvr, I'm told scheduled for production and everything is TBD??
Have you checked modules on the tracker app?
 
Just received window sticker I take it I'm in batch 7674 went into production yesterday found out via 800# . Anyone else in this batch
What’s your build day?
 
Just received window sticker I take it I'm in batch 7674 went into production yesterday found out via 800# . Anyone else in this batch
What is the 800 #? Mine is showing in production since the 6th. Dealer says it's built, but no built notice or ship notice.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom