FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Shipped to East TN via convoy.
I have the 5th wheel prep. I wonder if that is why it still says in production. It is my understanding that it goes to another facility for that to be installed. What was your projected date for it to arrive at the dealership, mine is Sept 12
 
Prejected arrival was the 13th thru the 19th. So she arrived early. Also I never got the "shipped" email from Ford
 
My truck been showing "In Production" since 8/4. Does anyone else have the same "In Production" date?
 
I have the 5th wheel prep. I wonder if that is why it still says in production. It is my understanding that it goes to another facility for that to be installed. What was your projected date for it to arrive at the dealership, mine is Sept 12
the factory deleted my 5th WP, (with no notice) dealer will install when it arrives, as well as add lineX bed liner. I have the Lariat 250 with the BAP package as well.
 
Yah, I dropped the Mud flaps and spray in bed liner because they were some of the issues holding builds up. The dealer is having those done. Line X is better anyway.
the factory deleted my 5th WP, (with no notice) dealer will install when it arrives, as well as add lineX bed liner. I have the Lariat 250 with the BAP package as well
 
The long wait is over, she is now home.

PXL_20220812_172922533.jpg


PXL_20220812_190824613~2.webp
 
Last edited:
My shipped date has been pushed back a month already...sitting there built. Is this another Ford thing where they sideline it waiting for a chip?
Built 6/27....Ship date currently August 23-October 5

Normal?
Rail or convoy?
 
Does anyone know where they place you in line when bumped back a week? I'm guessing it is a constraint issue so it is possible I will be bumped again, but where they place you in line the following week could help or hurt those chances.
 
What is the estimated “time in status” refer too? Time at plant for build? Or time until it is built and delivered?
 
Last edited:
Today marks 137 days since built and still hasn't shipped. Tomorrow starts my 5th delivery week. Don't think it's gonna make it.
 
That is insane. It aggravates the heck out of me and it isn't even my build!
8 months since ordered, 5 of those months I've been waiting for it to ship since built. Is a frustrating situation to be in. Hopefully there is a solution on the horizon, we'll see.
 
Back
Top Bottom