FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Do those numbers really mean anything? The WS I pulled yesterday shows 262/1314. I just checked the website for an updated WS, and it shows 207/522. :unsure:
Weird. I’m not really sure. crazy
 
Screenshot_20220811-150145_Drive.jpg

My sticker was created yesterday also , but I was 523/1314. As of this morning it changed to this small batch .
 
Last edited:
Picking my truck up tomorrow!

Dealership confirmed I'm price protected (almost a $5k difference) with x-plan and honored a $2500 PCO, no questions asked. After hearing the run around others got, glad I went with my small local dealer.

Order Date - 11/24/21
Scheduled for Production - 5/20/22 for week 6/27/22
Built - 7/22/22
Shipped - 7/24/22
Arrived at Dealership - 8/10/22
Driving home - 8/12/22

The wait was brutal. I wish the best of luck for the rest of you that are still waiting.
 
Picking my truck up tomorrow!

Dealership confirmed I'm price protected (almost a $5k difference) with x-plan and honored a $2500 PCO, no questions asked. After hearing the run around others got, glad I went with my small local dealer.

Order Date - 11/24/21
Scheduled for Production - 5/20/22 for week 6/27/22
Built - 7/22/22
Shipped - 7/24/22
Arrived at Dealership - 8/10/22
Driving home - 8/12/22

The wait was brutal. I wish the best of luck for the rest of you that are still waiting.
i have called ford, emailed ford, complained to ford, visited the web site over and over, no pco. How the hell do you get a PCO lol
 
Picking my truck up tomorrow!

Dealership confirmed I'm price protected (almost a $5k difference) with x-plan and honored a $2500 PCO, no questions asked. After hearing the run around others got, glad I went with my small local dealer.

Order Date - 11/24/21
Scheduled for Production - 5/20/22 for week 6/27/22
Built - 7/22/22
Shipped - 7/24/22
Arrived at Dealership - 8/10/22
Driving home - 8/12/22

The wait was brutal. I wish the best of luck for the rest of you that are still waiting.
Post a picture and congrats!!! I see it's been a looooong wait for you!
 
That’s the question!!
I got a pco for 3k. But I bought the wife an edge ST last year and my son who lives at home bought a new truck as well….
 
i have called ford, emailed ford, complained to ford, visited the web site over and over, no pco. How the hell do you get a PCO lol
Oh don't worry, after you receive your truck, you'll immediately start receiving PCO's

No joke, after I bought my 2020 tremor, I received 2 different PCO's. The 2nd PCO is what spurred me into placing the order for a 22' back in November.
 
Ordered 10/23/21 - built 08/06 and arrived today. I've not seen if yet, but the salesman will be sending me a picture and I will share it.
Mine was built the same day, but mine still says in production. What was your build and where was it shipped to?
 
My shipped date has been pushed back a month already...sitting there built. Is this another Ford thing where they sideline it waiting for a chip?
Built 6/27....Ship date currently August 23-October 5

Normal?
 
i have called ford, emailed ford, complained to ford, visited the web site over and over, no pco. How the hell do you get a PCO lol
I get one every qtr, but not online or i'd offer it up. Build and price a ford online and save to your profile (create one). I also asked for brochures afterwards. Not sure if this is why, but i've been pretty lucky.
 
I did a quick google search and sent an email to 4 execs. Next day, one called and I had a bib with a build date.
Right on! 🤙… you wouldn’t by chance remember those email addresses would you? I emailed one I found on the forum back in June post #17,674… but I never received a response from the person. If you could PM me those addresses it would be more than appreciated!
 
Mine was built the same day, but mine still says in production. What was your build and where was it shipped to?
250 Lariat Ultimate, AMB, BAP minus the bed liner because I prefer Line-x, upfittters, Dual batteries, adaptive cruise control, carpet delete. No sunroof.
 
Back
Top Bottom