FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

When did it ship and what was the stated arrival date? I sure hope mine doesn't go the wrong way!

Supposed to be built June 25.
Built July 20.
Shipped July 27th (or so).
Supposed to arrive August 5th.
Been sitting in a bad rail car in Birmingham AL since July 30.

No eta.
 
Supposed to be built June 25.
Built July 20.
Shipped July 27th (or so).
Supposed to arrive August 5th.
Been sitting in a bad rail car in Birmingham AL since July 30.

No eta.
That sucks! Sorry to hear that. What do you mean by its sitting in a bad rail car?
 
That sucks! Sorry to hear that. What do you mean by its sitting in a bad rail car?

CSX tracking says "Bad Order".


They're probably waiting for Ford to schedule fixing it. 🤣 Maybe I'll see my 2022MY in 2024... 🙄
 
How long did yall truck stay in production status? Mine states it went into production on 8/4/22
 
I got my rail at number but it says it’s empty and was released on 6/6 in Portland Oregon. Who knows? The trip from KTP to the STL area should t take long so maybe it’s already there? It was loaded on Sunday (8/7). ETA to dealership is 8/15-8-21. 🤞🏼
 
Plativerse06, my truck was built that same week. It was supposed to be built on 8/1 and I got the built email on 8/6. I have not received a shipped email. That said, emails from Ford for me always seem to lag. It is often many days after something occurs that I get an email from them. Good luck.
 
Thanks for the responses! As for emails I don't get them for some reason. I have to call Ford or my dealer for status changes! Or go to the tracker if it's working
 
How long did yall truck stay in production status? Mine states it went into production on 8/4/22
my truck went prod. status 7/21, built 8/2. The Ford tracker then showed production status 7/31, built _8/1, shipped button lit up (no date). my truck is in Illinois as of today's information enroute to Den. CO.
 
Last edited:
Screenshot_20220808-211624_Samsung Internet.jpg


Well , we're getting there . And still no truck, but do have a vin. Hoping to get her before the 1k pages .
 
Last edited:
I just keep praying that my truck has be built and it’s on it way and ford just forgot to email me. I know it’s happened to a few people.
 
Anyone have a good email for ford executives
 
Supposed to be built June 25.
Built July 20.
Shipped July 27th (or so).
Supposed to arrive August 5th.
Been sitting in a bad rail car in Birmingham AL since July 30.

No eta.
how are you determining where it is sitting during shipment?
 
Back
Top Bottom