FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How
Sorry to inform everyone that is unscheduled, it appears there is no Super Duty scheduling next week.

I suspect since they were scheduling at least through 9/5 yesterday, they are scheduled a month out which seems to be what they sche
How do you know they won’t? From the blue oval site?

If so, that will be another disappointing week
 
Rail tracking says my rail car is "bad order" in Birmingham AL (wrong direction for Granger) which a Google search sounds like it means my truck is sitting on a rail car that doesn't work. :( Fingers crossed their tracking system just isn't working.

Does anyone else who recently departed from Ramp 8P have the same message?
I have a railcar number but not sure how to check. Any advice on how you were able to check?
 

The automated method didn't work for me but typing in the numbers when prompted did. Use the key pad to enter letters because it won't likely understand you.

I have a railcar number but not sure how to check. Any advice on how you were able to check?
 

The automated method didn't work for me but typing in the numbers when prompted did. Use the key pad to enter letters because it won't likely understand you.
Worked like a champ. Thank you.
 
It's currently in East St. Louis waiting to get hooked up to another train. No ETA from CSX but I'm thinking it will get here by the end of the month.

That's better than mine. I've been "bad load" at CSX in Birmingham AL since July 30.
 
After 13 months of waiting, my truck if finally built! It was built last friday and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on the 12th of Sept. I'm not going to hold my breath on that. My invoice says "Convoy", does that mean it will ship via truck or would it say the same thing even if its by rail?
 
After 13 months of waiting, my truck if finally built! It was built last friday and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on the 12th of Sept. I'm not going to hold my breath on that. My invoice says "Convoy", does that mean it will ship via truck or would it say the same thing even if its by rail?
Mine says convoy too. But obviously shipped by train.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom