FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got the email!

Ordered: 3/17/22
Confirmed: 3/21/22
Scheduled for: 9/5/22

F350 Platinum, Antimatter Blue, 6.7L, Tremor, LED Roof Clearance Lights, Power Running Boards, Moonroof, Rapid Cab Heater, Upfitter Switches. (A little upset about the Multi Seat Delete, but I need the truck.)

My parents ordered the same exact truck, except in Star White, same day, got scheduled for 9/5 today as well.


image0.webp
 
Rail tracking says my rail car is "bad order" in Birmingham AL (wrong direction for Granger) which a Google search sounds like it means my truck is sitting on a rail car that doesn't work. :( Fingers crossed their tracking system just isn't working.

Does anyone else who recently departed from Ramp 8P have the same message?
 
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. I ordered a 22 F-250 Lariat on 02/21/2022 and was confirmed on 02/22/2022. Nothing yet but a "promise" to update every 45 days. I ordered a crew cab standard bed, 6.2L in Atlas Blue with just about every option on a Lariat except sunroof, spray in liner, adaptive steering, and 5th wheel prep package.
Just got an email that my truck is scheduled for the week of September 5th.
 
Got my production email today. Week of 9/5. Ordered on 12/30 from a dealer in Cullman Alabama. F250 7.3 lariat with everything but AS and sunroof. No winch but did add wheel liners. A friend of mine ordered a non tremor F350 platinum from a dealer in Birmingham on 11/10 and has a production date of 8/29. Good luck .
 
What was your build

What was your build

2022 F350 Lariat
6.7
Carbonized Gray
Tremor
Black Appearance - not a huge fan but the easiest way to get LED headlights
Lariat Value
5th Wheel Prep
CHMSL Camera
Block Heater
Roof lights
Up-Fitter switches
Supplemental Cab Heater
Added UTT/360 Camera in lieu of CHSML camera
 
2022 F350 Lariat
6.7
Carbonized Gray
Tremor
Black Appearance - not a huge fan but the easiest way to get LED headlights
Lariat Value
5th Wheel Prep
CHMSL Camera
Block Heater
Roof lights
Up-Fitter switches
Supplemental Cab Heater
Added UTT/360 Camera in lieu of CHSML camera
Congrats on the gorgeous truck. Asking so I can track internally. Was it through granger or another dealer. Ordered prior but similar build to your date. Excited that similar build is actually scheduled. Either way, just glad folks are getting vins
 
about what i figured. no news again. I guess I will be ordering a 2023 and hope to get it by 2024. even if they do build mine i wont get it till Oct or Dec the way ford is delivering
 
about what i figured. no news again. I guess I will be ordering a 2023 and hope to get it by 2024. even if they do build mine i wont get it till Oct or Dec the way ford is delivering
Same here, another disappointing Thursday.
 
Congrats on the gorgeous truck. Asking so I can track internally. Was it through granger or another dealer. Ordered prior but similar build to your date. Excited that similar build is actually scheduled. Either way, just glad folks are getting vins
I ordered through a local dealer.
 
about what i figured. no news again. I guess I will be ordering a 2023 and hope to get it by 2024. even if they do build mine i wont get it till Oct or Dec the way ford is delivering
You probably already know but your build appears to have all of the commodity issues - 5th wheel, black out, AS, tonneau cover. Have you spoken to your dealer about what changes you could make to speed it up? I thought there was a post a while ago (here or on BOF) that said tonneau cover orders will not get built?

There is somethin to be said for holding out for what you want as long as your ok potentially not getting built. I personally would remove AS and the tonneau cover but that's just me, this is your build.
 
You probably already know but your build appears to have all of the commodity issues - 5th wheel, black out, AS, tonneau cover. Have you spoken to your dealer about what changes you could make to speed it up? I thought there was a post a while ago (here or on BOF) that said tonneau cover orders will not get built?

There is somethin to be said for holding out for what you want as long as your ok potentially not getting built. I personally would remove AS and the tonneau cover but that's just me, this is your build.
The only problem is each week there are a new constraint, I heard about moon roof, LED headlights, AS, BAP, etc. At this rate, it will be more of a XL work truck LOL

I am on the same boat, should I delete the AS since many said it is not worth the extra grand but then it‘s a $80K truck, might as well get what we want
 
Got the email!

Ordered: 3/17/22
Confirmed: 3/21/22
Scheduled for: 9/5/22

F350 Platinum, Antimatter Blue, 6.7L, Tremor, LED Roof Clearance Lights, Power Running Boards, Moonroof, Rapid Cab Heater, Upfitter Switches. (A little upset about the Multi Seat Delete, but I need the truck.)

My parents ordered the same exact truck, except in Star White, same day, got scheduled for 9/5 today as well.


View attachment 58043
Damn it, another Platinum scheduled that was ordered this year and here I sit with no dam VIN.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
You probably already know but your build appears to have all of the commodity issues - 5th wheel, black out, AS, tonneau cover. Have you spoken to your dealer about what changes you could make to speed it up? I thought there was a post a while ago (here or on BOF) that said tonneau cover orders will not get built?

There is somethin to be said for holding out for what you want as long as your ok potentially not getting built. I personally would remove AS and the tonneau cover but that's just me, this is your build.
I removed spray in bedliner and cover months ago. But that’s only because I can add them in. First of all we as customers should not have to remove items to get a truck. We should not be promised a truck in April and here it is August snd Ford can’t deliver. I will give them a chance. However I will order a 23 as soon as the banks open. Who the hell wants last body style when the new one is out. Yeah a lot of folks will say it’s ugly snd maybe it will be. I may go gmc or dodge. Who knows what will be available come 2023. If Ford can’t deliver in a year, I hope they don’t promise nice features for the 23 model year. Maybe just offer a stripped down truck.
 
You probably already know but your build appears to have all of the commodity issues - 5th wheel, black out, AS, tonneau cover. Have you spoken to your dealer about what changes you could make to speed it up? I thought there was a post a while ago (here or on BOF) that said tonneau cover orders will not get built?

There is somethin to be said for holding out for what you want as long as your ok potentially not getting built. I personally would remove AS and the tonneau cover but that's just me, this is your build.
Again makes no sence, my KR had every option .. AS, Tonneau cover, 5th Wheel prep. 102 days from orde (Apr 8/22) to delivery.
 
I removed spray in bedliner and cover months ago. But that’s only because I can add them in. First of all we as customers should not have to remove items to get a truck. We should not be promised a truck in April and here it is August snd Ford can’t deliver. I will give them a chance. However I will order a 23 as soon as the banks open. Who the hell wants last body style when the new one is out. Yeah a lot of folks will say it’s ugly snd maybe it will be. I may go gmc or dodge. Who knows what will be available come 2023. If Ford can’t deliver in a year, I hope they don’t promise nice features for the 23 model year. Maybe just offer a stripped down truck
by the time you are done removing features, you might as well offer 100K to the Parks and Recs maintenance guys for their F250-F350. haha
 
And a joke it is. There is absolutely no excuse good enough for this nonsense. 125 days now and no idea where my truck is now. Is it at KTP or the black hole in the Chicago railyard? Anyone's guess at this point. Even though I bought a 21 Tremor as an interim vehicle until mine arrives, it's looking more and more likely I'll keep the 21 and pass on the one I ordered. Who knows if it will ever show at this rate. I have little faith it will.
Unreal Big Jon.. I can't imagine being in a position like that.
 
Back
Top Bottom