FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Again makes no sence, my KR had every option .. AS, Tonneau cover, 5th Wheel prep. 102 days from orde (Apr 8/22) to delivery.
It’s cases like this that pissed everyone off, how the hell someone from April get a truck sooner than those that ordered with the same build last year in 2021?
 
Got my window sticker. Batch # 7494 build day 08/10.

Ordered 11/12/2021 platinum every option but tonneau cover and spray in liner. Deleted those in Feb. Oh and of course no MCSs.
 
Anyone else at the 12 month
I removed spray in bedliner and cover months ago. But that’s only because I can add them in. First of all we as customers should not have to remove items to get a truck. We should not be promised a truck in April and here it is August snd Ford can’t deliver. I will give them a chance. However I will order a 23 as soon as the banks open. Who the hell wants last body style when the new one is out. Yeah a lot of folks will say it’s ugly snd maybe it will be. I may go gmc or dodge. Who knows what will be available come 2023. If Ford can’t deliver in a year, I hope they don’t promise nice features for the 23 model year. Maybe just offer a stripped down truck.
Wow could not have said it better myself. You definitely read my mind, although I know my dealer will have a dozen people that will take my truck if I don't. The sad thing is, Ford knows this and knows they can cut our options and treat us like crap because there so many others that will take the truck no matter what. Hell it could probably be a Platinum 100k truck with cloth seats and vinyl floors and someone will still take it. Unfortunately we are at a terrible time where demand far exceeds supply.

On another note, anyone else at the 12 month milestone? LOL

I ordered a new truck to replace a falling apart old Dodge and now I've ended up fixing it to the point where I would have made two years of payments on the new one! Good times people :)
 
Got the update today that my truck went into production!
Platinum
6.7L
Rapid red
Moon roof

What pisses me off is I wanted the marsala interior but couldn't get it with the rapid red color!! Makes no sense because I could get the marsala with any other exterior color even that blue they have.
 
ordered my plat 250 on Jan 31 this year, truck was supposedly going into production in June, emailed again that was pushed back 2 weeks, emailed July 7th again that there were delays and to be patient and was promised an update in 45 days. At this point I’m thinking I won’t see my truck till october at best…….
*** today my dealer calls and says your truck just arrived!

I’m grateful however I’m a bit annoyed to find out they deleted my massage seats and gave me $300 off. the massage seats is the only reason I ordered a Plat. Otherwise I woulda gotten a lariat with BAP. Has anyone else had options deleted unbeknownst to them? Ive waited 7 months and didn’t get what I ordered.
kinda of bs that I wasn’t told. Or should I just shut the hell up and be happy?
 
ordered my plat 250 on Jan 31 this year, truck was supposedly going into production in June, emailed again that was pushed back 2 weeks, emailed July 7th again that there were delays and to be patient and was promised an update in 45 days. At this point I’m thinking I won’t see my truck till october at best…….
*** today my dealer calls and says your truck just arrived!

I’m grateful however I’m a bit annoyed to find out they deleted my massage seats and gave me $300 off. the massage seats is the only reason I ordered a Plat. Otherwise I woulda gotten a lariat with BAP. Has anyone else had options deleted unbeknownst to them? Ive waited 7 months and didn’t get what I ordered.
kinda of bs that I wasn’t told. Or should I just shut the hell up and be happy?
It's been all over the forum/internet that that's what Ford was doing. If the dealer didn't have you sign the form telling you that's what was going to happen, Ford would automatically do it without telling you. Sorry you weren't informed about it beforehand but it's your decision now to keep it or not. I'm telling you right now, they've already removed the massaging seats from the 23 F150 so there's no chance you're going to get them on the 23 Super Duties, if you'd go that route. You could always take delivery of your Platty, then order the 23 Lariat with BAP and trade it in, depending on the price you're getting now on the Platty.
 
Ordered mine on 7/29/21, finally got build date of 8/22/22 on 7/8/22. On 8/2/22 they change production date to 8/29/22. I chose not to delete any options I ordered because thats the truck I wanted. Ordered f250 Lariat with about every option except Adaptive cruse control and the electric steering. Color is Iconic Silver with Black Leather. Been a long wait just hope they dont keep pushing date out.
 
After reading this forum for months and months and months, I finally received the magic email from Ford yesterday morning with a scheduled production week. I held out and didn’t remove any features, details below.

2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Trailer Tow High Capacity with Camera system, LARIAT Ultimate Package, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel hitch prep, Tonneau cover retractable, power deployable running boards, engine block heater, power moonroof, adaptive cruise control, heated rear seats, all-weather floor mats, rain sensing wipers, universal garage door opener, upfitter switches.

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email
08/04/22 : VIN included in scheduling email
09/05/22 : Estimated production week

What is strange, I ordered a Lariat, however if I click on the “Track My Order” in the production schedule email and review my trucks Accessories, it shows “ Multi-Contour Seat Delete”. I assume this is a mistake as only Platinum trucks should have this removal?

Good luck to you guys with 2021 order dates still waiting, I empathize for you and fingers crossed you guys receive good news soon. Hopefully the backlogged 2021 order dates with constrained features are finally getting priority attention.


Gig’Em
 
After reading this forum for months and months and months, I finally received the magic email from Ford yesterday morning with a scheduled production week. I held out and didn’t remove any features, details below.

2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Trailer Tow High Capacity with Camera system, LARIAT Ultimate Package, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel hitch prep, Tonneau cover retractable, power deployable running boards, engine block heater, power moonroof, adaptive cruise control, heated rear seats, all-weather floor mats, rain sensing wipers, universal garage door opener, upfitter switches.

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email
08/04/22 : VIN included in scheduling email
09/05/22 : Estimated production week

What is strange, I ordered a Lariat, however if I click on the “Track My Order” in the production schedule email and review my trucks Accessories, it shows “ Multi-Contour Seat Delete”. I assume this is a mistake as only Platinum trucks should have this removal?

Good luck to you guys with 2021 order dates still waiting, I empathize for you and fingers crossed you guys receive good news soon. Hopefully the backlogged 2021 order dates with constrained features are finally getting priority attention.


Gig’Em

#1. You aren't going to make any friends in this thread with your 2nd post touting your scheduled build week with the options you mention and your order date. You appear to have been scheduled in 7 months with every restricted option...

#2. The options in the track my order thing is not correct or all inclusive. I was surprised the color was right on mine. If it was correct i would be getting a king ranch - ultimate - lariat - value - tremor...
 
#1. You aren't going to make any friends in this thread with your 2nd post touting your scheduled build week with the options you mention and your order date. You appear to have been scheduled in 7 months with every restricted option...
Not sure I agree with this statement, it just sounds like an informative post, not a tout. What would have been the next question in this thread had he not stated the options he ordered?
 
What is strange, I ordered a Lariat, however if I click on the “Track My Order” in the production schedule email and review my trucks Accessories, it shows “ Multi-Contour Seat Delete”. I assume this is a mistake as only Platinum trucks should have this removal?
Last time I looked at the Build and Price page, MCSD was a auto selected option on every trim level. Just with a -$0 on lower levels.
 
After reading this forum for months and months and months, I finally received the magic email from Ford yesterday morning with a scheduled production week. I held out and didn’t remove any features, details below.

2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Trailer Tow High Capacity with Camera system, LARIAT Ultimate Package, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel hitch prep, Tonneau cover retractable, power deployable running boards, engine block heater, power moonroof, adaptive cruise control, heated rear seats, all-weather floor mats, rain sensing wipers, universal garage door opener, upfitter switches.

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email
08/04/22 : VIN included in scheduling email
09/05/22 : Estimated production week

What is strange, I ordered a Lariat, however if I click on the “Track My Order” in the production schedule email and review my trucks Accessories, it shows “ Multi-Contour Seat Delete”. I assume this is a mistake as only Platinum trucks should have this removal?

Good luck to you guys with 2021 order dates still waiting, I empathize for you and fingers crossed you guys receive good news soon. Hopefully the backlogged 2021 order dates with constrained features are finally getting priority attention.


Gig’Em
My build is similar to yours with nearly identical order dates and received my production email yesterday. I too have the MCSD on my link.
 
#1. You aren't going to make any friends in this thread with your 2nd post touting your scheduled build week with the options you mention and your order date. You appear to have been scheduled in 7 months with every restricted option...

#2. The options in the track my order thing is not correct or all inclusive. I was surprised the color was right on mine. If it was correct i would be getting a king ranch - ultimate - lariat - value - tremor...
It was not my intention to tout or boast about the status, only information sharing regarding which constraints were scheduled. If someone ordered in 2021, have the same features, and haven't been scheduled yet, I'd highly suggest you call your dealership and start making noise. I did not escalate my order with Ford execs, however did stay on my dealer to provide monthly status updates and ensure I wasn't at the back of their allocation. Trying to help others on the forum, not create friction.
 
It was not my intention to tout or boast about the status, only information sharing regarding which constraints were scheduled. If someone ordered in 2021, have the same features, and haven't been scheduled yet, I'd highly suggest you call your dealership and start making noise. I did not escalate my order with Ford execs, however did stay on my dealer to provide monthly status updates and ensure I wasn't at the back of their allocation. Trying to help others on the forum, not create friction.
apparently you are supposed to lie about how you optioned your truck so people don’t get butthurt around here
 
Guess I should have wrote LOL, or //sarcasm// or "just kidding" or something else.

There is literally posts at the top of this page of people being fed up cuz people with less options get scheduled before someone else. This guy has all the hard to get/schedule options and was scheduled in 7 months - congrats to him. Other people with less options are at a year or more; they will be around shortly to show how much their butt hurts. LOL.
 
Sorry to inform everyone that is unscheduled, it appears there is no Super Duty scheduling next week.

I suspect since they were scheduling at least through 9/5 yesterday, they are scheduled a month out which seems to be what they schedule.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom