FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Order confirmation 3/16 , sorry email 7/1, 7/14 vin and build date 8/22 , 8/2 bumped to 8/29 , lariat 350 6.7, ultimate, quad beam, panoramic moonroof, 5th prep, hitch kit going to be a long few months 🤦‍♂️
Ordered and scheduled on very similar dates. I check at least every other day to see if my date holds. I have seen a lot of orders bumped back but a few get bumped forward. I was hoping to take ownership before Labor Day, but know that is not very realistic. Although I am less than 100 miles from the plant and they have been arriving a bout a week after being built.
 
Can't get from Rail to Dealer less than 80 miles away in 3 weeks. :cautious:


Screenshot_20220802-172807_Gmail.webp
 
Ordered and scheduled on very similar dates. I check at least every other day to see if my date holds. I have seen a lot of orders bumped back but a few get bumped forward. I was hoping to take ownership before Labor Day, but know that is not very realistic. Although I am less than 100 miles from the plant and they have been arriving a bout a week after being built.
Yea I have a sxs trip to West Virginia second week of September I was unrealistically hoping I’d have it by then now I know I won’t🤦‍♂️
 
I received my bump on production week from 8.22 to 8.29 as well last night
Ordered on 1.24.22 6.7 Ultimate Lariat AMB, Power Running Boards, Cab Lights, Quad-beam Led Package. 5th Wheel Prep and Goose-neck Package, Up Fitter Switches, Heated Steering Wheel/Rain Sense Wipers,
Hopefully it stays on that date. Good luck to all who are waiting
 
Yeah!!!! Ford sells over 63k F-Series last month. So where the hell is mine?????
 
If Ford hopes to switch to selling directly to customers, they will need to revamp their current joke of a shipping process and tracking.
 
If Ford hopes to switch to selling directly to customers, they will need to revamp their current joke of a shipping process and tracking.
 
Just got an email that my Tremor has landed at Granger after being shipped out 3.5 weeks ago, so I’m assuming it’s the same case for you? Finally after 9 months 😮‍💨

I don't receive emails as of the end of June. 😩
 
If Ford hopes to switch to selling directly to customers, they will need to revamp their current joke of a shipping process and tracking.
And a joke it is. There is absolutely no excuse good enough for this nonsense. 125 days now and no idea where my truck is now. Is it at KTP or the black hole in the Chicago railyard? Anyone's guess at this point. Even though I bought a 21 Tremor as an interim vehicle until mine arrives, it's looking more and more likely I'll keep the 21 and pass on the one I ordered. Who knows if it will ever show at this rate. I have little faith it will.
 
And a joke it is. There is absolutely no excuse good enough for this nonsense. 125 days now and no idea where my truck is now. Is it at KTP or the black hole in the Chicago railyard? Anyone's guess at this point. Even though I bought a 21 Tremor as an interim vehicle until mine arrives, it's looking more and more likely I'll keep the 21 and pass on the one I ordered. Who knows if it will ever show at this rate. I have little faith it will.
Yeah, that is a complete failure on Ford's part. Your particular order has stuck in my mind.

It'll probably magically show up at the dealer eventually, unannounced. Seems to be the case for most people who had similar issue getting their truck.
 
VIN received. Production week of Sept 5 (2022 I think...). Ordered 12/30/21. I have 5th wheel prep, UTT, and black appearance.

7 months and 1 week order to scheduled.
 
Last edited:
VIN received. Production week of Sept 5 (2022 I think...). Ordered 12/28/21. I have 5th wheel prep, UTT, and black appearance.

7 months and 1 week order to scheduled.
I don't even want to check my email.
 
VIN received. Production week of Sept 5 (2022 I think...). Ordered 12/28/21. I have 5th wheel prep, UTT, and black appearance.

7 months and 1 week order to scheduled.
What was your build
 
Yeah, that is a complete failure on Ford's part. Your particular order has stuck in my mind.

It'll probably magically show up at the dealer eventually, unannounced. Seems to be the case for most people who had similar issue getting their truck.
Hopefully it will show up unannounced, but that's anyone's guess as well. I'm losing a little bit of hope every day it doesn't show up. I can assure you it's a record that I'm most definitely not proud of. It would be my luck to order a 23, wait for it to be built and shipped, just for the 22 to arrive instead. 😀
 
Lariat ordered 2/16. Scheduled build week was 7/25. Built on 7/30, currently listed as in transit. Ford chat said this morning that scheduled delivery is by 8/26.
Had an interesting update this morning. I switched from "In Transit" back to "Awaiting Shipment", and I also got a "built" email from Ford at 2:30am, and a "shipped" email at 4am. Estimated delivery to Granger per the email is 8/17-8/23, which is quicker than what the rep told me via chat. Time will tell....
 
Back
Top Bottom