FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That’s gonna be a whole bunch of pissed off customers!!!

Do we know if that number include the dealers’ stock orders or all are retail orders?
my understanding, all retail orders. (Per my dealer, only retail orders were being allowed)
So persons who did multiple orders to see which would arrive first were actually having parts allocated to a truck build they were not intending to take delivery on, therefore keeping a retail order for someone who placed a single order from being delivered more timely..
 
That’s gonna be a whole bunch of pissed off customers!!!

Do we know if that number include the dealers’ stock orders or all are retail orders?
They need to take out fleet orders to get the true number. My understanding is there’s a lot of fleet orders not getting made.
 
I saw a rant, on LinkedIn, yesterday from a business owner who claims an order for 2x SD trucks was delayed and ultimately cancelled by Ford. Is anyone here actually being told a previously confirmed order is not going to be built?
 
I saw a rant, on LinkedIn, yesterday from a business owner who claims an order for 2x SD trucks was delayed and ultimately cancelled by Ford. Is anyone here actually being told a previously confirmed order is not going to be built?

If they were fleet orders...I would say possible. Retail orders? no way, not yet at least.
 
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. I ordered a 22 F-250 Lariat on 02/21/2022 and was confirmed on 02/22/2022. Nothing yet but a "promise" to update every 45 days. I ordered a crew cab standard bed, 6.2L in Atlas Blue with just about every option on a Lariat except sunroof, spray in liner, adaptive steering, and 5th wheel prep package.
 
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. I ordered a 22 F-250 Lariat on 02/21/2022 and was confirmed on 02/22/2022. Nothing yet but a "promise" to update every 45 days. I ordered a crew cab standard bed, 6.2L in Atlas Blue with just about every option on a Lariat except sunroof, spray in liner, adaptive steering, and 5th wheel prep package.
2/28 order, 3/3 confirmation on a 7.3L F350 lariat. Same boat. Don't worry they PROMISED to touch base with us again within 2 weeks from now. HAHA!
 
First post from a new member here. I've been following this thread ever since I ordered my 2022 Tremor back in February. Based on my experience and everything I've read, this is what I think resulted in me receiving my Tremor in a very timely manner.

1. I ordered a 2022 F350 Tremor Lariat 7.3L, with essentially zero options. I got the 360 degree camera option and the universal garage door opener and that is pretty much it.
2. I went to a large dealer in my large hometown (San Antonio, TX). I hoped that being a large dealer, they would receive more allocation than a small dealer.
3. When negotiating the price of the vehicle during ordering, I agreed to pay MSRP (but not a penny more). I figured that vehicles with more guaranteed profit for the manufacturer and the dealer might get prioritized before others with less profit.

I have no proof, but given that the truck arrived in less than 6 months, I gotta believe these factors above helped my situation immensely. My salesman told me that he personally had only delivered two Super Dutys so far this calendar year (including mine). He has plenty on order (some for over a year), but none have been coming in.
 
2/28 order, 3/3 confirmation on a 7.3L F350 lariat. Same boat. Don't worry they PROMISED to touch base with us again within 2 weeks from now. HAHA!
Last I heard from them was in April, so I won’t hold my breath for their 45 days dear John email lol
 
This thread blows my mind everytime I check in on it.

BUT - especially now. I took ownership of my ‘22 Lariat, Tremor this exact week, one year ago! I simply can’t understand how they are still building and delivering model year ‘22 trucks this late in the game. 🤯

I feel for all y’all still waiting on trucks. I can’t imagine the future world where this is the new normal. I have always been a go-to-the-dealership-and-take-it-home-today kind of guy! Guess I’ll have to adapt…or not!
 
Hey guys, new here; ordered a f350 platinum tremor 11 months 10 days ago. Just finally seeing some movement on the tracker and received a window sticker. Unfortunately my whole reason for getting a platinum vs lariat with the options i want, was to get the seats which not have ultimately been deleted by Ford. Not sure what to do at this point because that was the selling feature for the Platinum, I personally like the blacked out look you can get with the lariat. What are your thoughts guys? Maybe I can get an order in for a 22 Lariat still lol? Oh I also lost my wheel liners and spray in bed liner.
 
Hey guys, new here; ordered a f350 platinum tremor 11 months 10 days ago. Just finally seeing some movement on the tracker and received a window sticker. Unfortunately my whole reason for getting a platinum vs lariat with the options i want, was to get the seats which not have ultimately been deleted by Ford. Not sure what to do at this point because that was the selling feature for the Platinum, I personally like the blacked out look you can get with the lariat. What are your thoughts guys? Maybe I can get an order in for a 22 Lariat still lol? Oh I also lost my wheel liners and spray in bed liner.
2022 order bank closed 4/1/22
 
2022 order bank closed 4/1/22
Yeah that was total BS. They closed the order bank then told everyone about the platinum seat delete. They knew everyone would try for a loaded lariat if the order bank was still open.
 
Hey guys, new here; ordered a f350 platinum tremor 11 months 10 days ago. Just finally seeing some movement on the tracker and received a window sticker. Unfortunately my whole reason for getting a platinum vs lariat with the options i want, was to get the seats which not have ultimately been deleted by Ford. Not sure what to do at this point because that was the selling feature for the Platinum, I personally like the blacked out look you can get with the lariat. What are your thoughts guys? Maybe I can get an order in for a 22 Lariat still lol? Oh I also lost my wheel liners and spray in bed liner.
You have me beat by 10 days. I still have nothing. Only communications I've had is "Lose the MCS" and it will get built faster. What a load of shit.
 
Hey guys, new here; ordered a f350 platinum tremor 11 months 10 days ago. Just finally seeing some movement on the tracker and received a window sticker. Unfortunately my whole reason for getting a platinum vs lariat with the options i want, was to get the seats which not have ultimately been deleted by Ford. Not sure what to do at this point because that was the selling feature for the Platinum, I personally like the blacked out look you can get with the lariat. What are your thoughts guys? Maybe I can get an order in for a 22 Lariat still lol? Oh I also lost my wheel liners and spray in bed liner.
You can always black out the badges and grill.
 
You can always black out the badges and grill.
I hear ya but the reason for me upgrading or paying the extra for the platinum was mainly for the seats. Also the blacked out headlights are part of that package and I wouldn't even want to look at the price of a set of headlights on these babies. Just wish there was some transparency or options as a customer, I did a factory order and ordered it a certain way for a reason. I didn't imagine this happening
 
You have me beat by 10 days. I still have nothing. Only communications I've had is "Lose the MCS" and it will get built faster. What a load of shit.
Damn they gave you an option. I would never loose the MCS. Unless they are offering you a massive rebate/discount or allowing to switch to a Lariat
 
Back
Top Bottom