FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone with recent window stickers, still deleting the multi contour seats? And blessing us with that $300 credit?
 
Anyone with recent window stickers, still deleting the multi contour seats? And blessing us with that $300 credit?


Screenshot_20220728-163658_Drive.jpg
 
7.3L F-350 4x4 3.73 locking rear axle, Lariat fully loaded, including Ultimate Package, Chrome Package, Ultimate Camera, Moon roof, 5th wheel prep, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise control, LED headlamps, clearance lights, upfitter switches, heated steering wheel/rain sensing wipers, heated rear seats, skid plates, extended running boards. Only thing I didn't opt for really was the FX4, or Tremor packages, as the only off-roading it will see is when it pulls into a campground. I also didn't opt for a spray in bed liner, as I will be putting a Bedrug® in it.
Much appreciated.
 
Anyone with recent window stickers, still deleting the multi contour seats? And blessing us with that $300 credit?
I read somewhere (can't remember where), that the single source company that manufactured the multi-contour seats went bankrupt. I was hoping that if I ever get the truck that the modules could be added, but that doesn't sound likely. It also doesn't seem likely that the truck will ever get scheduled, so it's kind of a moot point.
 
I read somewhere (can't remember where), that the single source company that manufactured the multi-contour seats went bankrupt. I was hoping that if I ever get the truck that the modules could be added, but that doesn't sound likely. It also doesn't seem likely that the truck will ever get scheduled, so it's kind of a moot point.


You’re better off finding a set used and swapping. Adding the parts looks like a pain!
 
I read somewhere (can't remember where), that the single source company that manufactured the multi-contour seats went bankrupt. I was hoping that if I ever get the truck that the modules could be added, but that doesn't sound likely. It also doesn't seem likely that the truck will ever get scheduled, so it's kind of a moot point.
Ordered my KRU April 8/22. Showed up with working MCS. Can't explain it, seems to be luck of the draw!
 
Keep your heads up. Got good news from my sales guy this morning. Ford still has unknown ETA after it changed 3 times. Ordertrack.app now shows it as delivered so that’s the best way to track in my opinion. He said he got an email from the transport company stating it would be delivered soon. An hour after it showed up.. Ordered Jan 13. Built June 27th i believe. Shipped July 3rd/4th. Been sitting at a lot on San Antonio for weeks waiting on a ride. Hopefully everything checks out in the PDI and I can pick this beast up tomorrow. Just need that magical PCO to appear😂
So if the order tracker show convoy does that means it on the truck to the dealer? My dealer told me today 8-20 ETA. but it was built and showed shipped on 6-19-22.
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
Orders will not be rolled to the 23MY, if yours does not get built by whatever day Ford decides the last day for the 22's your order will be canceled and you will have to reorder a 23MY. Hope that does not happen to you tho! Lots of time left to get built this year.
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
Lots of variables, like if your dealer has allocations and if your order has constrained features (like LEDs, Pro Backup Up Assist, whatever the latest happens to be). I've been at priority 2 since March and I'm still not scheduled. Others have been P2 longer than me.
 
Lots of variables, like if your dealer has allocations and if your order has constrained features (like LEDs, Pro Backup Up Assist, whatever the latest happens to be). I've been at priority 2 since March and I'm still not scheduled. Others have been P2 longer than me.

Cracks me up that pro back up, that most don’t give a crap about but had to order and pay a premium to get 360 cameras since it’s bundled, is now a constraint. I don’t care about that stupid knob.

And in the spirit of the thread still waiting for a VIN, Feb 28 order, mar 3 confirmation. Lariat F350 4x4 skid plates, value, bap, 5th wheel, cameras, heated rear & steering, carpet delete.
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
Priority 2 doesn’t really mean to much, many have been 2 since months ago…certainly it’s better than a 10 or 19

What’s your build spec?
 
Keep your heads up. Got good news from my sales guy this morning. Ford still has unknown ETA after it changed 3 times. Ordertrack.app now shows it as delivered so that’s the best way to track in my opinion. He said he got an email from the transport company stating it would be delivered soon. An hour after it showed up.. Ordered Jan 13. Built June 27th i believe. Shipped July 3rd/4th. Been sitting at a lot on San Antonio for weeks waiting on a ride. Hopefully everything checks out in the PDI and I can pick this beast up tomorrow. Just need that magical PCO to appear😂
Congrats and great looking ride. Keeping my head up as well. Built on 6/20 shipped 6/26 been sitting in rail yard since 7/6. Just got 4th delivery eta change. Need that dispatch email so I can pick it up.
 
Priority 2 doesn’t really mean to much, many have been 2 since months ago…certainly it’s better than a 10 or 19

What’s your build spec?
VEHICLE SAFE BY CONSOLE VAULT, RAPID HEAT SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER, ENGINE BLOCK HEATER, POWER MOONROOF TWIN PANEL, HIGH CAP TRLER TOW PCKG PTBA, SPLASH GUARDS - FRONT, SPLASH GUARDS - REAR, TRAILER TPMS *CSTMR INST ACCY, UPFITTER SWITCHES, 397 AMP ALTERNATOR, TOUGH BED SPRAY IN BEDLINER, HEATED REAR SEAT, LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE, TONNEAU COVER - RETRACTABLE, ALL WEATHER MATS, 6.7 DIESEL. lol you probably didn’t need to know all of this.
 
Lots of variables, like if your dealer has allocations and if your order has constrained features (like LEDs, Pro Backup Up Assist, whatever the latest happens to be). I've been at priority 2 since March and I'm still not scheduled. Others have been P2 longer than me.
Not the answer I was hoping for but exactly what I thought. I just hope they give all the 22 orders that didn’t get made first dibs on the 23’s. I would hate to order a 23 and wait a year like a lot of people have on top of the many months I already waited.
 
If they don't start building higher trim levels, and soon, there will be a bunch of canceled orders at the end of the year.

Its one thing to say "we are going to build SD's into Dec", its quite another to then realize a Dec build date probably means a March '23 delivery for a "22 vehicle.
 
If they don't start building higher trim levels, and soon, there will be a bunch of canceled orders at the end of the year.

Its one thing to say "we are going to build SD's into Dec", its quite another to then realize a Dec build date probably means a March '23 delivery for a "22 vehicle.
Yeah but what do we do? Canceling my platinum would void my PCO and price protection. A ‘23 would cost me about $7k more even with granger discount when adding in the price increases and taking away the $3k rebate.
 
I have a build week of 8/1 but the window sticker is still not available as of this morning, should I be expecting a bump in production?
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
I've been a priority 2 since mid-May... (n)
 
Back
Top Bottom