FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Are the sitting trucks around Kentucky waiting on parts to be finished, or are the railyards overflowing with trucks that they had to be parked elsewhere?

It’s not just trucks waiting to be finished. Trucks being delivered straight from KTP via convoy are sitting there waiting too — like mine has been for over a month.
 
Are the sitting trucks around Kentucky waiting on parts to be finished, or are the railyards overflowing with trucks that they had to be parked elsewhere?
Mine has been at the rail yard since July 3, ship date keeps bumping
 
they are building 22s till the end of december guys. still plenty of time to get built. they arent taking new orders and are focusing most of their time on retail orders. it is true trucks are sitting all around kentucky but theyve still go 5 months of building trucks. I have multiple friends at KTP they are working as much as they can with constraints and stuff.
So what are your multiple friends saying about shipping the trucks out of shelbyville? That have been sitting there for months waiting to be shipped.
 
So what are your multiple friends saying about shipping the trucks out of shelbyville? That have been sitting there for months waiting to be shipped.

My friends work in the plant they have no clue about the shipping process. Their answer would be a guess just like mine would be. shelbyville isnt the only place in the KTP area where HUNDREDS of trucks are sitting. last time I drove by the KY state fair grounds it was packed full of Super dutys and navigators/expeditions. also the remote parking area of the airport had a ton of escapes just sitting there.
 
My friends work in the plant they have no clue about the shipping process. Their answer would be a guess just like mine would be. shelbyville isnt the only place in the KTP area where HUNDREDS of trucks are sitting. last time I drove by the KY state fair grounds it was packed full of Super dutys and navigators/expeditions. also the remote parking area of the airport had a ton of escapes just sitting there.
That's not good news. Mine has shown shipped since 6-16. And my dealer says it in Shelbyville!!
 
Keep your heads up. Got good news from my sales guy this morning. Ford still has unknown ETA after it changed 3 times. Ordertrack.app now shows it as delivered so that’s the best way to track in my opinion. He said he got an email from the transport company stating it would be delivered soon. An hour after it showed up.. Ordered Jan 13. Built June 27th i believe. Shipped July 3rd/4th. Been sitting at a lot on San Antonio for weeks waiting on a ride. Hopefully everything checks out in the PDI and I can pick this beast up tomorrow. Just need that magical PCO to appear😂
 

Attachments

  • 55179CBF-5C5B-4017-B16A-D7E6D07D0663.webp
    55179CBF-5C5B-4017-B16A-D7E6D07D0663.webp
    167 KB · Views: 91
After 2 days of fighting, I finally brought her home. Beware, DCH of Thousand Oaks and probably many other dealers are going to fight you on price protection. I'll follow up with a post containing documents that I used to get the deal we agreed to, but I had to beat down the arguments from the asst sales manager, sales manager, asst GM, and GM regarding how they processed the order and how the DORA was locked in on the window sticker price (as they claimed).
Ordered 11/22, VIN 4/21, shipped 6/21, delivered 7/26.

Anyway, it was painful, but here she is!!!
F250c.webp
 
6-20 build date
7-18 delivered
7-28 picked up!!!

Headed outside to remove the damn Tremor sticker! pics to follow.
 
Just got my build date this morning of August 22nd! I ordered in December, and have been very patient. I'm just happy to have a VIN. This means I will definitely be getting my truck, and it won't be canceled.
 
Just got my build date this morning of August 22nd! I ordered in December, and have been very patient. I'm just happy to have a VIN. This means I will definitely be getting my truck, and it won't be canceled.
What trim lvl?
 
What trim lvl?
7.3L F-350 4x4 3.73 locking rear axle, Lariat fully loaded, including Ultimate Package, Chrome Package, Ultimate Camera, Moon roof, 5th wheel prep, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise control, LED headlamps, clearance lights, upfitter switches, heated steering wheel/rain sensing wipers, heated rear seats, skid plates, extended running boards. Only thing I didn't opt for really was the FX4, or Tremor packages, as the only off-roading it will see is when it pulls into a campground. I also didn't opt for a spray in bed liner, as I will be putting a Bedrug® in it.
 
Back
Top Bottom