FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Not sure if this is accurate or not maybe modman can confirm or debunk but I talked to my buddy in sales at the local ford to let him know I’m picking the truck up (different dealer) and in conversation price protection came up and he said I’m fine because I ordered back in October but moving forward (date was unclear) but ford supposedly just sent out and email to dealers saying price protection is done
 
The day has finally arrived! 8 months and 3 days later, today I will finally get to stop talking about a Tremor and actually drive one home. Pretty dirty from sitting in a rail yard for 3 weeks, but can't wait to pick it up.
Tremor 1.webp
Tremor 2.webp
 
Congrats - let the mods begin!!!
Thanks, already getting pumped up for the mods. I have ordered a few minor things already, but I have an appointment with Line-X already scheduled for Thursday. (Had to delete the option in January to help get scheduled). Their platinum spray in bedliner is really nice and has some extra coverage at the rear and tailgate vs the factory liner.
 
Thanks, already getting pumped up for the mods. I have ordered a few minor things already, but I have an appointment with Line-X already scheduled for Thursday. (Had to delete the option in January to help get scheduled). Their platinum spray in bedliner is really nice and has some extra coverage at the rear and tailgate vs the factory liner.

Nice - I like the LineX spray in better that OEM - had it in 3 consecutive trucks - was indestructible and always looked great! Enjoy it!
 
Mine is finally in production. 007294 191/358
Makes it seem more realistic. My order went into production 7/21 (order confirmation 1/5/22), batch 7246- 114 of 531.
My dealer, using VVR, informed me my build day is tomorrow, 7/28. I learned you can also see this info. on the window sticker at the very bottom in the white border as part of a number shown there. However My WS did not have that on it.
Congrats, one step closer everyday.
 
Got Email from Ford
Titled Your Journey Starts

Thinking damn, I might have my build date. Try opening it on Outlook on my phone and it keeps crashing. Go to Gmail and this is what I get.

Welcome to the inside track​

​
We’re as excited as you are about the Ford F-150, Super Duty and Bronco Raptor. We’ll be in touch soon with more info. In the meantime, visit Ford.com and check us out on Instagram to be among the first to know about the latest products and services we have to offer.​
[URL='https://t.m.email-ford.com/r/?id=h69152627,6e42333b,7bd6e591&e=Y2lkPVBST0RETTYzOTI5MiZiaWQ9MTc2Mjk5MzcwMyZwMT13d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9mb3JkLw&s=9jsLL_DsjtPc0aetzQY5yROsh7M6ed9qa2yzSAGBvf4']Find Ford on Instagram[/URL]​
 
Makes it seem more realistic. My order went into production 7/21 (order confirmation 1/5/22), batch 7246- 114 of 531.
My dealer, using VVR, informed me my build day is tomorrow, 7/28. I learned you can also see this info. on the window sticker at the very bottom in the white border as part of a number shown there. However My WS did not have that on it.
Congrats, one step closer everyday.
Yeah, mine has a bunch of numbers on the top border but only todays date on the bottom. We’ll see! Definitely moving in the right direction. Seems the batches are smaller now days?
 
I will definitely place an order for a 23. I'm pretty sure mine is never going to get built. Even if it does I will order a 23 and see if I Like it better. Might get it delivered by 2025 who knows, if I order with zero options I could get it by 2024. Spoke with a guy today at the KY plant that said they had trucks parked everywhere from KY to Indiana waiting on parts and they were gearing up for 2023 production. So its not looking good for me.

they are building 22s till the end of december guys. still plenty of time to get built. they arent taking new orders and are focusing most of their time on retail orders. it is true trucks are sitting all around kentucky but theyve still go 5 months of building trucks. I have multiple friends at KTP they are working as much as they can with constraints and stuff.
 
they are building 22s till the end of december guys. still plenty of time to get built. they arent taking new orders and are focusing most of their time on retail orders. it is true trucks are sitting all around kentucky but theyve still go 5 months of building trucks. I have multiple friends at KTP they are working as much as they can with constraints and stuff.
Are the sitting trucks around Kentucky waiting on parts to be finished, or are the railyards overflowing with trucks that they had to be parked elsewhere?
 
Yeah, mine has a bunch of numbers on the top border but only todays date on the bottom. We’ll see! Definitely moving in the right direction. Seems the batches are smaller now days?
do you have the blend number on the top, that can also have the build date in its numbers.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom