FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats to those getting dates and trucks. Mine was stolen off of the dealer lot before I could finalize my purchase 🥲

Oh, holly crap, that sucks. 😩👎
Better from the dealership then from your driveway tho!
I hope they put a rush order on a replacement truck for you.😀👍
 
I guess no news from ford is good news for now? Production date is 8/1 for now, and I keep checking my emails for that dreaded push email.
 
Congrats to those getting dates and trucks. Mine was stolen off of the dealer lot before I could finalize my purchase 🥲
There is a video on Instagram that shows a badass SD done by CJC with E-venture suspension and all that was stolen by a female and crashed into a tree. The woman then backs up and tries to drive away but the front axle is damaged so it wouldn't go any further and she ends up just walking away. I don't know what's worse, yours or his.

1658456444787.webp
 
One day closer to our orders getting cancelled, Thanks Ford
 
One day closer to our orders getting cancelled, Thanks Ford
I’m really hoping that won’t be the case, but it’s scary for sure. I was told today that the trailer backup assist and Tremor package could be holding up my order.
 
I’m still a Priority 2… I think it’s been 5 weeks now. Dealer today told me “No new movement… but let’s hope it gets pulled as a 2022…“ so, that’s super. 😒
 
Did your truck come with the license plate frame offset like that? I have the winch as well and have seen several issues reported about having to order a different plate frame. Maybe Ford figured it out??
No it's the SwarfWorks tow hook mount. I knew the normal mount wouldn't work with the winch, and my hunch was confirmed when the dealer just zip tied it to the grill lmao. I ordered it ahead of time and installed it the same day.
 
The more I see the clearance lights on these the more I regret not getting them.
Yep I love them too!
Rest satisfied you have no unnecessary holes drilled in your roof with plastic lights that will face in the sun
I mean it's really a non issue. If you're worried about the clarity fading after 10-15 years that's an easy fix with some sand paper and a 2k UV clear. If it's water your worried about, there's already 2 holes for the twin antennas and a sunroof as way more risk for water leakage.
 
Was headed east to MI yesterday for a family vacation and a semi headed west loaded with new vehicles and one star white Tremor went by. I told my wife it was probably my Tremor headed to Iowa. Sure enough I get an email today saying it has arrived at the dealership 😊
 
I’m really hoping that won’t be the case, but it’s scary for sure. I was told today that the trailer backup assist and Tremor package could be holding up my order.
At this stage, they might as well say every options are a hold up.

I’m not going to order a 80k truck and strip it down to a work truck. My order was in Feb so can’t bitxx about it yet since many of you have waited so much longer!!!

But he’ll, they might just go ahead and say the tires are what holding up your truck, straight up just non-sense!
 
At this stage, they might as well say every options are a hold up.

I’m not going to order a 80k truck and strip it down to a work truck. My order was in Feb so can’t bitxx about it yet since many of you have waited so much longer!!!

But he’ll, they might just go ahead and say the tires are what holding up your truck, straight up just non-sense!
Hate to say it but it’s not nonsense there’s parts shortages of all kinds, I’m a lineman for a utility company and we’re having problems getting a lot of parts/equipment transformers, anything fiberglass even some day to day hardware, just heard the other day one of the more advance devices we use on the lines is a year wait to get from the manufacturer
 
There is a video on Instagram that shows a badass SD done by CJC with E-venture suspension and all that was stolen by a female and crashed into a tree
Can you do everyone a favor and share that video. I think the worst thing you can do here is describe a video on instagram or elsewhere and not actually link it.
 
Back
Top Bottom