FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'm starting to feel the noose tightening.

My truck was scheduled for last month but wasn't built and haven't gotten scheduled since (maybe it'll be built today? 🙏). I just got word that my trailer is being built soon and hiring a transport for it is going to run me significantly more than losing my Tremor deposit and Granger 2% savings. 😩

Does anyone have experience with renting HD trucks from Penske or similar? Are they diesel? Because I can't imagine driving this trailer through the car pumps. Do they typically have 5th wheel prep for a gooseneck ball?
How big is the trailer? My current setup is an Excursion gasser with a 37’ TT behind it. I have towed it across the country and have never had an issue running out of gas. Sure, you can’t go to every gas station, but most are doable.
 
Good to know.

How big is the trailer? My current setup is an Excursion gasser with a 37’ TT behind it. I have towed it across the country and have never had an issue running out of gas. Sure, you can’t go to every gas station, but most are doable.
Good to know.

38ft gooseneck with the wheels positioned at the rear. 10,000lbs dry.
 
The truck showed before the scheduled estimated delivery date if you can believe it. I picked it up Thursday 7/14 but it still has to go back for the winch and bed liner install in the morning. I wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge on this thread. It made the waiting easier after reading other's experiences with the process. The dealer honored price protection without even asking and I did use the $500 farm bureau discount thanks to someone's advice on this page. I already installed the bug deflector and rockblokz mud flaps. Thanks again everybody. Here's the order process schedule I went through:
  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Shipped email 6/25
  • Dealer called 7/12 and said truck arrived (Kendall Ford, Meridian, ID)
  • Took delivery 7/14
BuschMan,
I also ordered from Kendall Ford in Meridian (12/18/2021) and it's reassuring to hear they honored the original price. My truck was scheduled for production 6/27 and is stuck in purgatory....although the modules have populated. Ford Customer Service just tells me there are no holds and it should ship in early August. My hope is the system isn't updating and it's on a train on bound for Utah.
 
Last edited:
Platinum ordered 1/24. Built on 6/28. Found out by viewing the window sticker they deleted the multi contour seats but gave me a $300 credit for that (how generous). It's been sitting on the ramp since June 29 awaiting shipment which keeps getting pushed out.....today shipping was updated to August 24-30. Once it's shipped it takes about 3 weeks or so to make it to me in California. Just had my 2018 RAM Limited repurchased via Lemon Law and being truckless sucks. Feels like i've been truckless for a long time now. That truck was in the shop over 450 days in 3 1/2 years of me owning it. I'm so looking forward to having something reliable.
 
Platinum ordered 1/24. Built on 6/28. Found out by viewing the window sticker they deleted the multi contour seats but gave me a $300 credit for that (how generous). It's been sitting on the ramp since June 29 awaiting shipment which keeps getting pushed out.....today shipping was updated to August 24-30. Once it's shipped it takes about 3 weeks or so to make it to me in California. Just had my 2018 RAM Limited repurchased via Lemon Law and being truckless sucks. Feels like i've been truckless for a long time now. That truck was in the shop over 450 days in 3 1/2 years of me owning it. I'm so looking forward to having something reliable.
Dude, being truckless is the worst. I've been truckless since 2/2/22.
 
Platinum ordered 1/24. Built on 6/28. Found out by viewing the window sticker they deleted the multi contour seats but gave me a $300 credit for that (how generous). It's been sitting on the ramp since June 29 awaiting shipment which keeps getting pushed out.....today shipping was updated to August 24-30. Once it's shipped it takes about 3 weeks or so to make it to me in California. Just had my 2018 RAM Limited repurchased via Lemon Law and being truckless sucks. Feels like i've been truckless for a long time now. That truck was in the shop over 450 days in 3 1/2 years of me owning it. I'm so looking forward to having something reliable.
Please give the options you have on your truck. I need more incentive to bash my head against the wall some more. Ordered Sept. 1st Platinum and still no VIN.
 
Please give the options you have on your truck. I need more incentive to bash my head against the wall some more. Ordered Sept. 1st Platinum and still no VIN.
How is that even possible? Mine isn't a Tremor but that seems like way too long. DId you get an order confirmation?
 
How is that even possible? DId you get an order confirmation?
Oh yes I have confirmation. There are a few of us out there that are the whipping child of Ford. I feel a little better after reading your options. You don't have any of the scarce part issues like I do.
 
Oh yes I have confirmation. There are a few of us out there that are the whipping child of Ford. I feel a little better after reading your options. You don't have any of the scarce part issues like I do.
I'm so sorry......crappy situation to be in for sure. Glad I could give you some peace of mind with my options though.
 
The truck showed before the scheduled estimated delivery date if you can believe it. I picked it up Thursday 7/14 but it still has to go back for the winch and bed liner install in the morning. I wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge on this thread. It made the waiting easier after reading other's experiences with the process. The dealer honored price protection without even asking and I did use the $500 farm bureau discount thanks to someone's advice on this page. I already installed the bug deflector and rockblokz mud flaps. Thanks again everybody. Here's the order process schedule I went through:
  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Shipped email 6/25
  • Dealer called 7/12 and said truck arrived (Kendall Ford, Meridian, ID)
  • Took delivery 7/14
Mine has been stuck at bay 26 in utah since 7/10 delivery to rexburg ford. Hopefully a dispatch truck and pick it up soon. Yours looks great.
 
BuschMan,
I also ordered from Kendall Ford in Meridian (12/18/2021) and it's reassuring to hear they honored the original price. My truck was scheduled for production 6/27 and is stuck in purgatory....although the modules have populated. Ford Customer Service just tells me there are no holds and it should ship in early August. My hope is the system isn't updating and it's on a train on bound for Utah.
Good luck Idahowayne. I heard they can be stuck in Salt Lake for weeks waiting for truck transport for the final leg to Meridian but I think I got lucky. I would guess the salesperson could tell you if it's been built but maybe not. Mine called right after I received the built email so maybe they don't know until they get CC'd on that email.
 
Mine has been stuck at bay 26 in utah since 7/10 delivery to rexburg ford. Hopefully a dispatch truck and pick it up soon. Yours looks great.
Thank you Ahuntsman09. That's a bummer your truck is so close. I hope it makes it to you soon.
 
BuschMan,
I also ordered from Kendall Ford in Meridian (12/18/2021) and it's reassuring to hear they honored the original price. My truck was scheduled for production 6/27 and is stuck in purgatory....although the modules have populated. Ford Customer Service just tells me there are no holds and it should ship in early August. My hope is the system isn't updating and it's on a train on bound for Utah.
I also ordered from Kendall Ford Meridian (07/21). Picked up 05/22. They always honor original deal pricing. Kendall has excellent dealerships all over the NW.

Hope you get it soon! You’ll really enjoy it.
 
Oh yes I have confirmation. There are a few of us out there that are the whipping child of Ford. I feel a little better after reading your options. You don't have any of the scarce part issues like I do.
Me too ordered Sep on my platinum tremor. No vin.
 
Back
Top Bottom