FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

1657913450023.webp
 
Truck arrived yesterday (July 14th 2022) and I picked it up today, the 15th. It's the most absurd vehicle I've ever owned, and I love it. Absolute monster, it feels like a luxury war machine lol.

Original order date and everything is in my sig, but I'm copy + pasting it below in case I change it and someone is reading this in the future.

2022 Lariat F-350
7.3 Tremor
BAP
LUP
Upfitters
360 Cameras
AS Removed 3/31/2022
Ordered 01/14/2022, Confirmed 01/19/2022, Vin Received 5/12, Scheduled for 6/20, Entered Production 6/20 (no email), Built 6/25, Shipped 6/30, Estimated delivery date week of 7/20

Edit: Oops on one of the pictures. Reuploaded it. Also, worth noting that the truck arrived 7 months to the day from when I ordered it.

Edit 2: OH, and for anyone wondering: My garage is 83.5 inches at the opening with a 1.5" pad offset 3-4 inches from the opening (estimated). My truck fits. BARELY, but it fits. The rear antennas caress the weather stripping if I'm not super slow, but no damage done. I got the F-350 because Ford said it was slightly shorter. I cannot confirm if this is true or not, but I'm happy with the results.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8777.webp
    IMG_8777.webp
    425.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8778.webp
    IMG_8778.webp
    317.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_8780.webp
    IMG_8780.webp
    288.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_87792.webp
    IMG_87792.webp
    347.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Truck arrived yesterday (July 14th 2022) and I picked it up today, the 15th. It's the most absurd vehicle I've ever owned, and I love it. Absolute monster, it feels like a luxury war machine lol.

Original order date and everything is in my sig, but I'm copy + pasting it below in case I change it and someone is reading this in the future.

2022 Lariat F-350
7.3 Tremor
BAP
LUP
Upfitters
360 Cameras
AS Removed 3/31/2022
Ordered 01/14/2022, Confirmed 01/19/2022, Vin Received 5/12, Scheduled for 6/20, Entered Production 6/20 (no email), Built 6/25, Shipped 6/30, Estimated delivery date week of 7/20

Edit: Oops on one of the pictures. Reuploaded it. Also, worth noting that the truck arrived 7 months to the day from when I ordered it.

Edit 2: OH, and for anyone wondering: My garage is 83.5 inches at the opening with a 1.5" pad offset 3-4 inches from the opening (estimated). My truck fits. BARELY, but it fits. The rear antennas caress the weather stripping if I'm not super slow, but no damage done. I got the F-350 because Ford said it was slightly shorter. I cannot confirm if this is true or not, but I'm happy with the results.
Did you have to lower your tire pressure for it to fit? My garage has the exact dimensions as yours, and I never dreamed it would fit. That's great news! Mine is a F250, though.
 
Maybe you can share the information you found to get Ford to bend I ordered on 11/4/21. KR, Tremor, 6.7L, Chrome Pack, adapt cruise, high cap, and quad beam. The dealer (Sexton Ford in Moline, IL seems to be trying but who knows) I just keep hearing about allocations. I know that this is an ongoing complaint as so many are experiencing this. I haven't even been on here because this is so frustrating. I have not heard anything except the confirmation from Ford and a sorry email that sometimes things take time. At this point I will not see my truck until October at the earliest if they just put you in for 8/22/22 build week.
 
Maybe you can share the information you found to get Ford to bend I ordered on 11/4/21. KR, Tremor, 6.7L, Chrome Pack, adapt cruise, high cap, and quad beam. The dealer (Sexton Ford in Moline, IL seems to be trying but who knows) I just keep hearing about allocations. I know that this is an ongoing complaint as so many are experiencing this. I haven't even been on here because this is so frustrating. I have not heard anything except the confirmation from Ford and a sorry email that sometimes things take time. At this point I will not see my truck until October at the earliest if they just put you in for 8/22/22 build week.
I placed my order with Sexton Ford in Moline on 12/16/21. F450 Platinum.
 
Did you have to lower your tire pressure for it to fit? My garage has the exact dimensions as yours, and I never dreamed it would fit. That's great news! Mine is a F250, though.

I lowered my air pressure to get a little more room. I'm not sure how much room I really got though.. but I was able to get it in without lowering it.

The F-250 is about half an inch taller, iirc. The PDF I used for reference is attached, and I've found the measurements to be exact. The Tremor info is on page 5. The empty cab height for the F-250 gas is 84.1 inches, 83.9 for the diesel. For the F-350 it's 83.4 and 83.2 for the gas and diesel respectively.
 

Attachments

I lowered my air pressure to get a little more room. I'm not sure how much room I really got though.. but I was able to get it in without lowering it.

The F-250 is about half an inch taller, iirc. The PDF I used for reference is attached, and I've found the measurements to be exact. The Tremor info is on page 5. The empty cab height for the F-250 gas is 84.1 inches, 83.9 for the diesel. For the F-350 it's 83.4 and 83.2 for the gas and diesel respectively.
Thanks for the info!
 
I lowered my air pressure to get a little more room. I'm not sure how much room I really got though.. but I was able to get it in without lowering it.

The F-250 is about half an inch taller, iirc. The PDF I used for reference is attached, and I've found the measurements to be exact. The Tremor info is on page 5. The empty cab height for the F-250 gas is 84.1 inches, 83.9 for the diesel. For the F-350 it's 83.4 and 83.2 for the gas and diesel respectively.
Did anyone ever learn why on supposedly identical trucks (250 & 350 Tremors) 250’s are an inch taller?
 
The truck showed before the scheduled estimated delivery date if you can believe it. I picked it up Thursday 7/14 but it still has to go back for the winch and bed liner install in the morning. I wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge on this thread. It made the waiting easier after reading other's experiences with the process. The dealer honored price protection without even asking and I did use the $500 farm bureau discount thanks to someone's advice on this page. I already installed the bug deflector and rockblokz mud flaps. Thanks again everybody. Here's the order process schedule I went through:
  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Shipped email 6/25
  • Dealer called 7/12 and said truck arrived (Kendall Ford, Meridian, ID)
  • Took delivery 7/14
 

Attachments

  • s1.webp
    s1.webp
    447.6 KB · Views: 82
  • s2.webp
    s2.webp
    421 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The truck showed before the scheduled estimated delivery date if you can believe it. I picked it up Thursday 7/14 but it still has to go back for the winch and bed liner install in the morning. I wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge on this thread. It made the waiting easier after reading other's experiences with the process. The dealer honored price protection without even asking and I did use the $500 farm bureau discount thanks to someone's advice on this page. I already installed the bug deflector and rockblokz mud flaps. Thanks again everybody. Here's the order process schedule I went through:
  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Shipped email 6/25
  • Dealer called 7/12 and said truck arrived (Kendall Ford, Meridian, ID)
  • Took delivery 7/14
We have the exact same dates except for Built (mine was 6/25) and I never received a ship date. Dealer called same date, but will be picking up this week 7/21. F250 Lariat Tremor Ultimate, BAP, 5WP, Rain Sensing, Upfitter.
 
Well, truck missed it's 4th delivery week today. At 113 days now. An additional 30 days will be needed to ensure my complete satisfaction. It's almost comical now.
 
I'm starting to feel the noose tightening.

My truck was scheduled for last month but wasn't built and haven't gotten scheduled since (maybe it'll be built today? 🙏). I just got word that my trailer is being built soon and hiring a transport for it is going to run me significantly more than losing my Tremor deposit and Granger 2% savings. 😩

Does anyone have experience with renting HD trucks from Penske or similar? Are they diesel? Because I can't imagine driving this trailer through the car pumps. Do they typically have 5th wheel prep for a gooseneck ball?
 
I'm starting to feel the noose tightening.

My truck was scheduled for last month but wasn't built and haven't gotten scheduled since (maybe it'll be built today? 🙏). I just got word that my trailer is being built soon and hiring a transport for it is going to run me significantly more than losing my Tremor deposit and Granger 2% savings. 😩

Does anyone have experience with renting HD trucks from Penske or similar? Are they diesel? Because I can't imagine driving this trailer through the car pumps. Do they typically have 5th wheel prep for a gooseneck ball?
Check out the Turo app. I rented a GMC 2500 HD from their app earlier this month. I went to Lake Havasu, AZ, and since my Tremor is still somewhere between "order confirmed" and "in production" I had nothing to tow my boat. I rented the truck from the app and the owner of the truck was very helpful and told me everything about his tuck and what it could or could not tow. Might be useful
 
Back
Top Bottom