FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Same here. I stopped holding my breath about 4 months ago. If I get scheduled tomorrow it would no doubt be over one year after order that I received it.

Yep, same here. It’s already been 8 frickin months! 👎
 
Looking forward to expanding the VC Tremor group. I’m definitely interested in connecting and get some more ideas on mods. I’m considering the Carli suspension, but I also have a cousin-in-law that works for Icon Vehicle Dynamics, so I’m going to get some more info to see what works best.
Truck is scheduled for delivery to DCH Ford on 7/20.
Going straight to LineX for my bedliner and getting windows tinted when I pick it up.
That's where I got mine from - I dealt with Adam the GM - Let me know if you need any Baja Designs, my company is a dealer for them.
 
Sounds like a plan! As soon as @DRSRFR and @MCRTREMOR get their trucks in (sounds like already on the final leg for both), we should plan something. I want to see what that Carli suspension you’ve got looks like in person.

Let me know when you want to check it out, I usually drive it to my office In Westlake or I could meet you on my way home to Ventura
 
That's where I got mine from - I dealt with Adam the GM - Let me know if you need any Baja Designs, my company is a dealer for them.
I was referred to Adam also, my brother-in-law Sergio ordered his F450 with him, maybe you've seen it around Westlake, a huge black dually with blue accents. Adam isn't at DCH anymore I have been dealing with GM Todd.
 
What company do you work for? I'm looking to get some LP6's.
for online or shipping based I'd look into @OffroadAlliance or other retailers on here as we don't stock anything. We do security trailers and use BD lights on the trailers/masts - but if you were local it would make more sense.
 
Ordered 10/16/21
In production 5/3
Stuck on chip hold until 6/23
Released for shipping 6/23
Landed at dealer 7/11
And no they did not delete my seats that’s why it was on chip hold for 7 weeks that and the particulate programming. Waiting on dealer to contact me I think it’s gonna be a while they are 40 deep on vehicles and mine needs the winch installed and spray in liner done

Congrats Cux!! 💥
 
Getting really pissed off at Ford… my truck has been built for 2+ weeks and just sitting at the plant (after sitting there for 6 weeks on a chip hold to completely “build” it), and just got an email saying my estimated delivery window (which ended in 2 days) is pushed back 2 weeks from now to “ensure my complete satisfaction”…

My complete satisfaction?!? WTF?! 😡

My complete satisfaction would entail not taking over 2 months to ship my truck 30 miles down the road from the plant…
107 days AFTER being built, clean, etc....still hasn't shipped. So, I feel your pain. In my delivery week as we speak. Ends in a couple of days. No movement as of yet. Don't think it's gonna make this train either. 🤷‍♂️
 
Wahoo I finally got an E-mail form Ford saying my Tremor is schedule for Production on August 22, 2022.. I ordered on 1.24.22. Now lets see what actually happens....
 
Awesome, congrats! What are the details of your truck?
F350 AntiMatter Blue, Black Interior, Captains Chairs, Lariat Ultimate Package ,6.7, Fith Wheel Prep & Goosneck Package, Cab Lights, Power Running Boards, Chrome package, Up-fitter Switches, Quad Beam Lights, Rain Sense Wipers & Heated Steering.
 
Last edited:
Finally!!!

-Ordered and confirmed (Priority 10) 2/17/22

-On 6/24/22, spoke to Ford back office and they told me the retractable tonneau cover was my constraint. Said that they are only currently able to fulfill 2% of the ordered trucks with tonneau covers per month. Currently 1578 trucks ordered with the tonneau cover. Called my dealer and told them to drop it.

-6/27/22 Ford moved me to Priority 2

-18 days later - Today, scheduled for production on August 15th.


6.7 Tremor Lariat Ultimate F-250 - Carbonized Grey- Onyx interior - Spray in liner - Upfitter switches - 397 amp alternator - High capacity trailer tow package - Quad beam LED's - RainSense Wipers/Heated Steering Wheel
 
Last edited:
Me too finally today, Production scheduled for Aug 22, ordered 12/3/21

F350, 7.3, BAP , Carbonite Gray, Lariat Ultimate, Power Running Boards, Panoramic, Carpet Delete etc. Had dealer cancel bed liner about 4 months into wait.

I am sure there will l be production delays, but at least with a production date it feels like it will actually be built at some point, and not just some email in November/December saying sorry please feel free to sign back up for the 23 lottery.
 
I really don't get their shipping... My friend got her built/shipped emails and I told her to expect a good wait before it gets to Granger... About a week later she got her email that it arrived and they need a week for the prep... Then you see all these other people waiting weeks/months for shipping!! Doesn't make sense at all. Granted hers is a F150.
 
107 days AFTER being built, clean, etc....still hasn't shipped. So, I feel your pain. In my delivery week as we speak. Ends in a couple of days. No movement as of yet. Don't think it's gonna make this train either. 🤷‍♂️

That's insane! What does your dealer say about that?!

No offense, but I really hope that doesn't happen to me... that would put me at close to 1.5 years from order date...
 
That's insane! What does your dealer say about that?!

No offense, but I really hope that doesn't happen to me... that would put me at close to 1.5 years from order date...
Dealer CLAIMS to be just as baffled as everyone else. Says there is NO ONE to call to speed things up. Can only call and have it shipped same or next day from local railyard since it's only 20-25 minutes away. Problem is, it has to actually arrive at the railyard. I'm on the fence about taking delivery now. 7.5 months since order. 88 days order to built, rest is in shipping. Already bought a low miles 21 Tremor to use in the meantime.
 
Ordered 10/16/21
In production 5/3
Stuck on chip hold until 6/23
Released for shipping 6/23
Landed at dealer 7/11
And no they did not delete my seats that’s why it was on chip hold for 7 weeks that and the particulate programming. Waiting on dealer to contact me I think it’s gonna be a while they are 40 deep on vehicles and mine needs the winch installed and spray in liner done
Did you take delivery yet? Order track app indicates mine was delivered to Chapman, but sales team has not verified yet.
 
Did you take delivery yet? Order track app indicates mine was delivered to Chapman, but sales team has not verified yet.
Nope radio silence have not heard anything from their “delivery team” or whatever the hell they call it I tried calling and was told I have to wait for an email from this so called delivery team to talk to anybody about what’s going on I need them to get their ass in gear though I need to set everything up before hand with my cu and get the loan check sent to me so I can make one 260 mile round trip down there and back
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom