FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Also, just had this beauty delivered & picked it up this weekend. Took about 2 weeks from built to when it arrived by rail, in N. CO. Dealer called 3 days later and had it ready. thanks for the professional service & integrity at Ken Garff Ford, Greeley. Honored price protection and x-plan.
View attachment 56304
What was your order date out of curiosity? I ordered from them, glad they were good to deal with on back end of the deal. :)

EDIT nevermind the order date I see your signature. When did you get a VIN though?
 
What was your order date out of curiosity? I ordered from them, glad they were good to deal with on back end of the deal. :)
1/26/22. Worked with Adam Levin. Definitely the most anxiety for me through the process...the back end of the deal, with the horror stories we read here.
 
1/26/22. Worked with Adam Levin. Definitely the most anxiety for me through the process...the back end of the deal, with the horror stories we read here.
Yeah I edit'd I see your sig, when did you get a VIN? Yep my order was handed off to him after I negotiated. I put the order in with them Feb 28 but didn't get the Ford email till Mar 3. I'm guessing I'll probably get a VIN the next couple weeks and with a build week of late Sept or Oct. Just my guess though.

Nice looking truck, I ordered that carbon gray BAP non-tremor (4x4 w/ skid plates) 7.3L (decided I wanted 3.73 rear rather than 4.3) but plan to swap the running boards and chop the valiance.
 
Yeah I edit'd I see your sig, when did you get a VIN? Yep my order was handed off to him after I negotiated. I put the order in with them Feb 28 but didn't get the Ford email till Mar 3. I'm guessing I'll probably get a VIN the next couple weeks and with a build week of late Sept or Oct. Just my guess though.

Nice looking truck, I ordered that carbon gray BAP non-tremor (4x4 w/ skid plates) 7.3L (decided I wanted 3.73 rear rather than 4.3) but plan to swap the running boards and chop the valiance.
got the VIN on 5/12. Only a month behind me, so i'm sure you are close. Adam will take care of you!
 
@TremorMoto , I was wondering when did you place your order brother? I placed mine here in socal 12/24/21 and just spoke to the dealership yesterday and they said my truck still shows unscheduled clean, but ford bumped up the my order to priority code 2 so I guess I'm getting close to get a build date, I ordered a f250 Rapid Red with the blackout appearance and tremor package
 
No word from the dealer yet but at least it’s there
40C84BC6-933C-412B-B752-AC6B53A57850.png
 
@TremorMoto , I was wondering when did you place your order brother? I placed mine here in socal 12/24/21 and just spoke to the dealership yesterday and they said my truck still shows unscheduled clean, but ford bumped up the my order to priority code 2 so I guess I'm getting close to get a build date, I ordered a f250 Rapid Red with the blackout appearance and tremor package
ordered 1/26/22. Sounds like you are close and thing 1 most can agree on, it's worth (almost) wait!
 
Ordered a fully loaded Platinum Tremor on 9/16/21, order confirmed on 9/23/21. Radio silence other than the “sorry we are behind” email from Ford. Dealer states I’m at priority 2 and first in their queue. Ford customer service said I have a clean build and am pending. However no Vin or window sticker. Any advice? Really not liking the looks or price increase of the 23’. Msrp on my truck is 100k now and I got it at X plan for 88k.
 
Ordered a fully loaded Platinum Tremor on 9/16/21, order confirmed on 9/23/21. Radio silence other than the “sorry we are behind” email from Ford. Dealer states I’m at priority 2 and first in their queue. Ford customer service said I have a clean build and am pending. However no Vin or window sticker. Any advice? Really not liking the looks or price increase of the 23’. Msrp on my truck is 100k now and I got it at X plan for 88k.
Same, no VIN or Window Sticker. Ordered 11/20/21. No info from dealer and I hope they cease to exist once I have my truck as they serve no purpose or use. Out of frustration emailed a bunch of Ford exec's last night and another email contact provided in this forum also. I don't expect anything to happen but will post if something miraculously does.
 
Well it worth every single seconds/days/weeks/month of wait ( over 10 months for us)...Should have it ready later this week, liner in the box and 3m, full hood, fender, a-pillar and edge of the roof and the dealer has to install the winch. Ok I don't have the massage seats but to be honest we had it on some other cars and it was fun to play with at the beginning but we stopped using it after some months...
Diamondback cover should arrive this Saturday, perfect timing...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220710_102324.webp
    IMG_20220710_102324.webp
    353.3 KB · Views: 133
Well it worth every single seconds/days/weeks/month of wait ( over 10 months for us)...Should have it ready later this week, liner in the box and 3m, full hood, fender, a-pillar and edge of the roof and the dealer has to install the winch. Ok I don't have the massage seats but to be honest we had it on some other cars and it was fun to play with at the beginning but we stopped using it after some months...
Diamondback cover should arrive this Saturday, perfect timing...
Congrats!!!
 
My sales agent just called me with the news! No update on the tracker, still showing awaiting shipment.

Ordered 12/22/21
Delivered 7/12/22
 

Attachments

  • D49D83F2-41B5-41EA-BF56-C7C0AA0ED99F.webp
    D49D83F2-41B5-41EA-BF56-C7C0AA0ED99F.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 5A25ADC5-90B8-4F1B-A83B-C1B197954E01.webp
    5A25ADC5-90B8-4F1B-A83B-C1B197954E01.webp
    107.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 047E8072-1196-4974-8A42-FC0EAF9936C8.webp
    047E8072-1196-4974-8A42-FC0EAF9936C8.webp
    205.7 KB · Views: 130
If you had a platty seat delete, mind sending pics of the seats that showed
 
My sales agent just called me with the news! No update on the tracker, still showing awaiting shipment.

Ordered 12/22/21
Delivered 7/12/22
Wow, love the color with the blackout package, looks great, congratulations!🎉

Seems like most of the trucks that arrived lately are non 6.7L.
 
Well it worth every single seconds/days/weeks/month of wait ( over 10 months for us)...Should have it ready later this week, liner in the box and 3m, full hood, fender, a-pillar and edge of the roof and the dealer has to install the winch. Ok I don't have the massage seats but to be honest we had it on some other cars and it was fun to play with at the beginning but we stopped using it after some months...
Diamondback cover should arrive this Saturday, perfect timing...
That's so awesome I cant wait to take the same picture. I agree on the seats, We had them in my 2020 Chevy trail boss and we have them in our 2022 Audi RS5 and we used them for like the 1st 10-15 rides, and then we've never used them again.
 
My sales agent just called me with the news! No update on the tracker, still showing awaiting shipment.

Ordered 12/22/21
Delivered 7/12/22
Nice! Congrats! Still Priority 2 (a month) on my 350 Carbonized Gray with the BAP. Nice to see a photo of one that'll look very similar.
 
Back
Top Bottom