Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pretty soon you’ll be joining @bbrett and myself as the 3rd forum rep in Ventura County! (with another one or two running around that aren’t linked up here.) Congrats on the imminent arrival.I'm in CA and my window sticker said Convoy and next to it said Ramp 1: CD27. I looked up CD27 and it is a railyard here in SoCal. My guess is that Convoy is just referring to the final method of delivery from railyard to dealer. I would just do a quick google search based on the ramp code and that should tell you a little more. In addition, I called the salesman at my dealership and was able to get the CSX Railcar #. From there I was able to call the automated 800 number for CSX and track it across the country. The system was even able to give me detailed information after it switched from CSX to Union Pacific. CSX tracking: 800-235-2352. I was able to dictate the information to the system.
Say location. then give the car initial when prompted (i.e.: TTGX), then give the railcar number. Then say "Done". Following those prompts, you should be able to get the location of each station that the train last departed from.
Hope this helps.
Unfortunately for me, my truck has just been sitting in the railyard waiting for transport to the dealer. My understanding is that it is nearly impossible to track when they will pick it up once it gets to this stage.
Photos do not do it any justice. That pic was the first time I've actually seen it in person.Awesome color...
Looks like they are back to regular scheduling next week.
What is it I can’t tell if it’s silver or gray from the picPhotos do not do it any justice. That pic was the first time I've actually seen it in person.
Stone gray is like a warm bronze gray that looks more gray in the shade and golden in the sun. It's pretty killer in person.What is it I can’t tell if it’s silver or gray from the pic
Gotcha yeah I’ve seen that in person and wanted it but can’t get it on a platinumStone gray is like a warm bronze gray that looks more gray in the shade and golden in the sun. It's pretty killer in person.
Take pleasure in just having a build date!Well that means my scheduled build date of 8/1 that was a bump from 7/25 isn't happening. Maybe it will happen on 8/8? I am not going to bet on it. Maybe I will get lucky and get to pick it this Fall.
Congrats !! I ordered mine on 8-27-21 and picked it up 3 weeks ago. Waiting all that time licks balls but it was nice to finally get it !!Just showed at the dealer yesterday.. Order august 24...View attachment 56168
Seems like it’s there and they need to do the pdiDoes this mean it is actually at the dealership?!?
Or is it still sitting 95miles away from the dealer at the BNSF Automotive Distribution Center where it arrived a few days ago?
Dealer hasn’t called me yet![]()
I need to make sure they have the new instructions for the winch install. Looks like I will have to give them a callSeems like it’s there and they need to do the pdi
What new instructionsI need to make sure they have the new instructions for the winch install. Looks like I will have to give them a call
At this point the instructions are probably 6 months old or older, I just don’t know if my small dealer has done a winch install yetWhat new instructions
Which rail yard did it land at before getting trucked to the dealership?View attachment 56287Mine came in Friday. Rail took about 2 weeks after build date to Texas.
Thanks for the message! It's good to see some other local guys on the forum. It's definitely strange being out here in VC and seeing so few Tremors on the road. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for your red beast on the road. Getting closer, but my truck is still sitting in the railyard. I wish they would get things moving so I can officially join the Tremor crew, rather than just having some papers and a VIN. As of now it looks like my wait will be around 8 months total.pretty soon you’ll be joining @bbrett and myself as the 3rd forum rep in Ventura County! (with another one or two running around that aren’t linked up here.) Congrats on the imminent arrival.