FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am out here in the middle of no where central . Maybe mine is still in Wentzville?
I'm sure you'll get the update soon. 🤞🤞

I was actually scheduled for delivery 6/27-7/3 according to the email from Ford, so technically mine arrived a week behind schedule.
 
Nice to see some people getting their trucks scheduled this week.👍
Sure wish mine would at least get scheduled, then I would know that it’s actually going to get built. 😀
 
I'm sure you'll get the update soon. 🤞🤞

I was actually scheduled for delivery 6/27-7/3 according to the email from Ford, so technically mine arrived a week behind schedule.
My dealer tells me by the end of the month, At this point this point its Friday night and I have some good burbon so its all good!!
 
Well, picked it up today 8 months and 2 days after order. It’s worth it. My favorite little surprise is the kick plate below the door. Very cool.
DE7661AA-C47A-495D-B904-F2BDFD62B66A.webp
D64B86AC-86ED-4501-A81F-46050B3B5D58.webp
90369F12-EDA7-4719-B032-B98FAE23BDB5.webp
 
Congrats on getting closer to being in your new truck!!!
I did the same as you, deleted the 5th wheel prep and the bedliner to see if I could get it sooner. My truck is just waiting to get sent to the dealer from the rail yard, so I went to LineX to talk to them about the bedliner so I could get it installed right away, and I'm very impressed with their products. The manager that I talked to showed me how the liner has more coverage than the Ford factory liner, especially by the tailgate. I also see that there is some really good UV protection to prevent fading over the years. I guess I'm happy now that I deleted the option.
I chose to not delete any options I ordered because thats what I wanted. Maybe thats why it took 11 months to get my build date and VIN. Really stressed me out waiting but glad I stuck to my guns. Will be close to 14 months before I get it but I am closer now. What a process....
 
is that kick plate aftermarket? haven't seen it before
My dealer said “it’s on every single super duty” but I don’t think he is right on that. I don’t remember adding anything like that but perhaps I did. Sorry that doesn’t answer the question at all…
 
is that kick plate aftermarket? haven't seen it before

My dealer said “it’s on every single super duty” but I don’t think he is right on that. I don’t remember adding anything like that but perhaps I did. Sorry that doesn’t answer the question at all…

It is part of the black appearance package. I was also surprised when I got my truck.
 
Dealer called earlier this evening. It's going in for bed liner and tint tomorrow and I pick it up on Monday or Tuesday.

Screenshot_20220708-224738.webp
 
I noticed on the website, if you try and build a truck, there is a multi contour seat delete option. Does this mean they are now building them with the multi contour seat of you ordered it that way??
Kinda moot because the 22 order banks are closed
I can see convoy on my WS is all and I've checked those sites too. I called Ford yesterday and she gave me the same info I could see already. Mine is due in July 18-24 and I'm also only 5 hours from KY plant. I'll reach out to my dealer and have him pull the VVR to find out. I did speak to Ice- Capades and he sent me this below.

Ice-Capades on BOF:

Don't rely too much on Ford's e-mails as they're not known to be sent on a timely basis or necessarily accurate in reflecting the latest vehicle status information. Ford does not usually ship vehicles during the scheduled 2-week shutdown but does plant maintenance that couldn't be performed at other times. Usually, vehicles that have been released for shipping had to have been assigned and loaded onto a rail car prior to the plant shutdown in order to leave the plant. If Ford is shipping vehicles at all during the shutdown, at least from specific plants due to the backlog of vehicles, Ford does not communicate that information to Dealers.

The most accurate source for information on the latest vehicle status and location is the Vehicle Visibility Report, which your Dealer can access 24/7.
alot of dealers are tying to say “ford” doesn’t want them giving customers the vvr or rail car numbers which has been proven bs ford chat happily gave me the rail car number
 
Anybody know how dealers get deliveries meaning once a week or multiple per week?
 
Dealer called earlier this evening. It's going in for bed liner and tint tomorrow and I pick it up on Monday or Tuesday.

View attachment 56157

Dude, I think there’s been a mistake. That’s supposed to be my truck! 🤣👍
Looks good, love the color, Congratulations!
 
Look what arrived today! The dealer said I have to wait a little longer for pdi. Maybe Monday I can take it home. Fingers crossed! They didn't call to say it was in by the way. I stalked the tracker then took a sneak peek when it said delivered.
 

Attachments

  • 20220709_110808.webp
    20220709_110808.webp
    113.2 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom