FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone had any luck of have details of any Ford executives to contact as my patience has run out. I ordered an F250 Tremor mid November 2021, got the confirmation email (that no longer works) and a generic email in March to apologize for delays. Other than that, nothing. Dealer useless with no details or seemingly any interest other than ‘we don’t have any further information’.

Anyone similar for moral support so at least I know I’m not the only one?
We ordered August 2021. Only have only recieved confirmation email and the apology email. Dealer doesn't even return calls. When you finally get to talk to them, they have no answers only want to sell something marked up 15,000. I called another dealer to check on pickups, and the salesman said that another salesman had an order even older than ours.
 
We ordered August 2021. Only have only recieved confirmation email and the apology email. Dealer doesn't even return calls. When you finally get to talk to them, they have no answers only want to sell something marked up 15,000. I called another dealer to check on pickups, and the salesman said that another salesman had an order even older than ours.
We also got through to the executives assigned a liason, but it has been 2 weeks without any updates. The liason is the same person that someone posted their email earlier.
 
I noticed on the website, if you try and build a truck, there is a multi contour seat delete option. Does this mean they are now building them with the multi contour seat of you ordered it that way??
 
ordered 2/3/22, scheduled to pick top the 6.7 lariat ultimate tremor tomorrow at 2:00. feel like its been forever, I can't imagine how some of you 2021 guys are hangin in there.
 
Finally got an email regarding my truck being in transit after being built on 07/03. Does anyone know if a dealer can hold a truck for you? That’s with deal and paperwork said and done online?
 
Interesting that the last few months I could not actually ‘Build & Price’ the truck spec I have ordered on the Ford website as most of the options were removed. Just checked for no particular reason and now the options are back and I can ‘Build & Price’ my exact build and order from November 2021! The price is up approx. $4k now so assuming my truck gets built and the dealer does not stiff me then i’ll be happy. My only consolation is that I’m not currently seeing 2022 Tremors out there so I don’t feel I’m alone in waiting 😂
 
Interesting that the last few months I could not actually ‘Build & Price’ the truck spec I have ordered on the Ford website as most of the options were removed. Just checked for no particular reason and now the options are back and I can ‘Build & Price’ my exact build and order from November 2021! The price is up approx. $4k now so assuming my truck gets built and the dealer does not stiff me then i’ll be happy. My only consolation is that I’m not currently seeing 2022 Tremors out there so I don’t feel I’m alone in waiting 😂
Not sure what you mean by "not seeing any 2022 Tremors out there". That is whats out there, unless you mean units sitting on lots somewhere.
 
Not sure what you mean by "not seeing any 2022 Tremors out there". That is whats out there, unless you mean units sitting on lots somewhere.
There is a blue one with a 7.3 at cavender ford in Columbus Texas. If anyone is interested. Have no clue if it’s marked up.
 
I'm in awaiting shipping purgatory. Got email truck was built on 6/25. I get the current climate in the world, but I'm tempted to pick up a F150 and leave the 250 behind.
101 days today in shipping purgatory. No end to this nonsense in sight. Finally bought a low miles 21 Lariat Ultimate Tremor to hold me over until. At this rate, I very well may end up keeping it.
 
Well, it looks like those of us who were scheduled may not actually be seeing our trucks after the shutdown. :'(

1657239887154.webp
 
Batch 6741 with 6/27 build week, modules populated yesterday but tracker still shows in production with no date.
F350 Lariat
12/13 order
I can't get the Tracking page to work just keeps refreshing. I'm also Batch 6741 256 of 1273 and ordered 1-22-22 how do you look for modules.
Tt did show in production in the 27th on the tracking page but now it wont load.
 
Back
Top Bottom