FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

all of you that have built status but no shipping. your truck is here. Kentucky state fair grounds.
IMG_3648.webp
 
Guess that's where mine is, still! 99 days. Unsure why though. Clean,no holds, released 3/29 for shipping. What a joke!

Time to start spamming the email of some Ford executives, that's the only way I finally got scheduled after waiting 7 months.

That's ridiculous
 
Guess that's where mine is, still! 99 days. Unsure why though. Clean,no holds, released 3/29 for shipping. What a joke!
Wow, wtf? SERIOUSLY! That’s total BS. Sorry to hear that. 👎
 
PATIENCE is the key, after 10 months, my truck ( F350 Platinum) has arrive in Calgary. Now it's even more patience it has to be unloaded from the train, reloaded on a truck and delivered to the dealership 35km away...
 
9 months here now it’s sitting at the rail yard who knows how long it’ll sit there though
 
A little over 10 months for me. Built 6/18 and waiting for shipping
 
Wow, wtf? SERIOUSLY! That’s total BS. Sorry to hear that. 👎
Wish I was joking or trolling, but not the case here. I'm a loss on who to contact anymore. Ford says dealer, dealer says Ford. We've found different email addresses for Ford employees. Only one has replied saying contact the Dealer. So very frustrating. Next delivery date is in 6 days. I'm relatively sure it'll come and go and be bumped an additional 30 days like every time before.
 
Anyone had any luck of have details of any Ford executives to contact as my patience has run out. I ordered an F250 Tremor mid November 2021, got the confirmation email (that no longer works) and a generic email in March to apologize for delays. Other than that, nothing. Dealer useless with no details or seemingly any interest other than ‘we don’t have any further information’.

Anyone similar for moral support so at least I know I’m not the only one?
 
I’ve been searching threads and don’t see anything about this. If anyone can pass along there’s a new update for transmission that needs to be installed if you have a 2022 SD with 6.7 built prior to May 16, 2022. He explains the symptoms in the video.

 
Anyone had any luck of have details of any Ford executives to contact as my patience has run out. I ordered an F250 Tremor mid November 2021, got the confirmation email (that no longer works) and a generic email in March to apologize for delays. Other than that, nothing. Dealer useless with no details or seemingly any interest other than ‘we don’t have any further information’.

Anyone similar for moral support so at least I know I’m not the only one?
I found an email contact;
[email protected]
I had been made priority 2, but still not scheduled. Sent this person an email with my order history etc... got the schedule the following Thursday. Never got a response, so may have been coincidental...
 
I found an email contact;
[email protected]
I had been made priority 2, but still not scheduled. Sent this person an email with my order history etc... got the schedule the following Thursday. Never got a response, so may have been coincidental...
She was one of the ones we found as well. Never received a reply.
 
I’ve been searching threads and don’t see anything about this. If anyone can pass along there’s a new update for transmission that needs to be installed if you have a 2022 SD with 6.7 built prior to May 16, 2022. He explains the symptoms in the video.

Hum I wonder my truck went into production on 5/4 but technically wasn’t considered “built” until 6/23 because of a chip hold
 
Hum I wonder my truck went into production on 5/4 but technically wasn’t considered “built” until 6/23 because of a chip hold.
Hopefully it’ll be updated during the PDI process but a good question to ask dealer.
 
I'm in awaiting shipping purgatory. Got email truck was built on 6/25. I get the current climate in the world, but I'm tempted to pick up a F150 and leave the 250 behind.
 
Back
Top Bottom