FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ford email:

​

​
Dear xxxxx,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-350 Lariat order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.​

Wow. Sorry for the inconvenience, we promise to contact you in 6 weeks. Lol
 
Ford email:

​

​
Dear xxxxx,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-350 Lariat order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.​

Got the same email just now, I guess it’s better than nothing heading into the weekend.
 
So I tracked my railcar with CSX and it said offloaded to IHB in Gibson Indiana. Has anybody else seen this? I thought I saw posted a while back that you can still track via CSX, but looking for answers from anyone this has happened to.
 
So I tracked my railcar with CSX and it said offloaded to IHB in Gibson Indiana. Has anybody else seen this? I thought I saw posted a while back that you can still track via CSX, but looking for answers from anyone this has happened to.
Is it finishing its trip on a carrier? Not exactly sure what you’re asking if it’s going the rest of the way by truck then that’s it no more tracking
 
Truck was supposed to be at twin oaks rail yard PA over night , csx automated says it’s “ constructively place at Chester PA with no further eta’s” which looks to be close by twin oaks is this the same thing or is it just a staging area if twin oaks is full? Anybody have any knowledge on this?
 
Truck was supposed to be at twin oaks rail yard PA over night , csx automated says it’s “ constructively place at Chester PA with no further eta’s” which looks to be close by twin oaks is this the same thing or is it just a staging area if twin oaks is full? Anybody have any knowledge on this?
Same thing happened to mine the other day. It was constructively placed in Chester at night and the. ended up getting to twin oaks the next day and then sat at twin oaks for 2 days and then just yesterday it finally said the train car was unloaded. Now just waiting on the truck to deliver it to Chapman.
 
Same thing happened to mine the other day. It was constructively placed in Chester at night and the. ended up getting to twin oaks the next day and then sat at twin oaks for 2 days and then just yesterday it finally said the train car was unloaded. Now just waiting on the truck to deliver it to Chapman.
Ok thanks good info, of course I hit the holiday weekend lol maybe I’ll see some sort of movement Tuesday hey maybe we’ll end up on the same truck to Chapman
 
Is it finishing its trip on a carrier? Not exactly sure what you’re asking if it’s going the rest of the way by truck then that’s it no more tracking
I believe it should still be railcar for another couple states.
 
I believe it should still be railcar for another couple states.
I don’t know man maybe give it a day or two and call the automated number again
 
So I tracked my railcar with CSX and it said offloaded to IHB in Gibson Indiana. Has anybody else seen this? I thought I saw posted a while back that you can still track via CSX, but looking for answers from anyone this has happened to.
Looks like that is a carrier switching yard. You can use CSX to track the railcar through all the rail travel, even when it switches to other carriers - Burlington, etc. As soon as it gets to the final yard the tracking stops:

 
If my truck is built and awaiting shipping right now does this mean I have to wait through the shut down before it will ship? The build was finished 6/30.
 
If my truck is built and awaiting shipping right now does this mean I have to wait through the shut down before it will ship? The build was finished 6/30.
The plant might shutdown, but you'd think shipping would still operate.

Seems like no one is going out of their way to speed the delivery of these trucks though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they sat for 2 weeks either.
 
I did not get this every 45 days email from Ford….
I have gotten 2 emails from Ford---1 When they confirmed my order in January and then a mass email that said we are sorry for the wait on your build in March/April time frame. I stop at my dealer and he showed me my build is scheduled "Clean". I'm saying its 50/50 on getting a truck built
 
I did not get this every 45 days email from Ford….
Alternate universe information only; obviously I am well grounded in reality.
My 6/27 build still has no modules but I have not received any additional messages.

F250 Tremor
Ordered 01/20/2022
Confirmed 01/21/2022
Scheduled 06/27/2022 on 05/23/2022
Crickets

Dave
 
I have gotten 2 emails from Ford---1 When they confirmed my order in January and then a mass email that said we are sorry for the wait on your build in March/April time frame. I stop at my dealer and he showed me my build is scheduled "Clean". I'm saying its 50/50 on getting a truck built
I was confirmed Jan 4, 22 - gst the March email as well, saved dealer to get my order made priority 2 in June, they did. Scheduled email came 10 days later. (7/25).
 
Back
Top Bottom