FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What are some of the issues out of curiosity?
Interior trim pieces. lot of thin plastic. Back sliding window trim came un attached. some paint quality issues. Bumpers seem very thin in my option. the sliding cover that hides the wireless charger area looks painted by 3rd grader. Suppose to look like wood grain. The 7.3 seems to have some hesitation in some situations and surges in other situations. I plan on the dealership to check on the engine issues at first oil change.
 
I 've had my Tremor for almost 3 months now. It took 7 months from date of order to delivery. I patiently waited and I understand the delay because of the demand. What I don't understand is the lack of fit and finish for a $80,000 truck. My 2011 F150 lariat was put together much better in my option. Has anyone else notice this ? Wonder if pressure to put these together so fast that quality one is something of the past. I have always been a Ford guy but sad and disappointed.

Well Ford has dropped the "Quality is Job 1" tag line in their commercials! I agree with you my Tremor's fit and finish is consistent with a 1 ton work truck - unfortunately it is not that - but a $90k MSRP - luxury off road truck - but fit and finish leave a lot to be desired.
 
Well Ford has dropped the "Quality is Job 1" tag line in their commercials! I agree with you my Tremor's fit and finish is consistent with a 1 ton work truck - unfortunately it is not that - but a $90k MSRP - luxury off road truck - but fit and finish leave a lot to be desired.
You guys are killing me lol have been extremely worried about this because I’ve been a long time Ram/Cummins guy and never had any fit and finish issues with their upper trim levels
 
Checked with csx, rail car made it to Ohio and is do at twin oaks PA on 7/2 fingers crossed it doesn’t get stuck there waiting for a truck to take it the short trip to Chapman
 
Checked with csx, rail car made it to Ohio and is do at twin oaks PA on 7/2 fingers crossed it doesn’t get stuck there waiting for a truck to take it the short trip to Chapman
My truck got to Twin Oaks PA yesterday (6/19) afternoon. Hoping for a quick turnaround to Chapman as well! Built 6/18 and shipped on 6/19 or 6/20
 
It's a good looking truck! Did you miss it on the order sheet? Cuz the dealer should have sent you one to look over and sign. If it wasn't on there and you signed it... Unfortunately, they're not the only ones to blame. Not trying to start a fight or anything... Just putting it out there so hopefully others can learn.
I am going through the same thing with my dealer currently. Luckily I caught it on the tracker before it was built but still having difficulty getting them added after the VIN. We will see. The issue is on the build sheet if you have the Tremor Boards it doesn't call them out, it doesn't list any boards at all. If you get the power ones it does list them, but if you don't work for Ford how would you know that?
 
My truck got to Twin Oaks PA yesterday (6/19) afternoon. Hoping for a quick turnaround to Chapman as well! Built 6/18 and shipped on 6/19 or 6/20
Depends how many are there car carriers want a full load they won’t just bring one or two so depending on how we hit it they may have to sit there until there’s enough to justify a trip
 
That’s odd. Didn’t it show “built?”
It had a check on built and a dot on shipped and the notes said, "Your vehicle is on the way to the dealership". :confused:
 
You guys are killing me lol have been extremely worried about this because I’ve been a long time Ram/Cummins guy and never had any fit and finish issues with their upper trim levels
Don't get me wrong - I love my truck - it is a beast!
 
You new owners dont forget that your free connected navigation expires 3 months after truck purchase. Not sure if your salesman cared to mention that. Its in the small print i am sure.
 
Getting very excited!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220630-155856_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220630-155856_Chrome.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 58
I 've had my Tremor for almost 3 months now. It took 7 months from date of order to delivery. I patiently waited and I understand the delay because of the demand. What I don't understand is the lack of fit and finish for a $80,000 truck. My 2011 F150 lariat was put together much better in my option. Has anyone else notice this ? Wonder if pressure to put these together so fast that quality one is something of the past. I have always been a Ford guy but sad and disappointed.
Hell I don't think they are cranking them out very fast or we wouldn't be waiting 8 months for a stupid truck lol. Why rush to build a truck to put it on a chip hold or whatever other hold ups they have. you would think they would focus on quality, but who does anymore. its just a sad time we live in
 
You guys are killing me lol have been extremely worried about this because I’ve been a long time Ram/Cummins guy and never had any fit and finish issues with their upper trim levels
Hands down the Ram truck interior is much nicer than the ford. I just chose the ford for the tremor features, hopefully better transmission, larger sunroof and cpl other small things. But i drove a 3500 ram and was impressed. Transmission scares the crap out of me though.. Heard too many horror stories
 
Back
Top Bottom