FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Has anybody sat in the platinum Contour seat delete truck. I have one of those on the way too.. No contour seats or no power boards.
which would you guys choose?
Be easier to add power board after than contour seats - so I would take the seats over the boards
 
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps
It's a good looking truck! Did you miss it on the order sheet? Cuz the dealer should have sent you one to look over and sign. If it wasn't on there and you signed it... Unfortunately, they're not the only ones to blame. Not trying to start a fight or anything... Just putting it out there so hopefully others can learn.
 
It's a good looking truck! Did you miss it on the order sheet? Cuz the dealer should have sent you one to look over and sign. If it wasn't on there and you signed it... Unfortunately, they're not the only ones to blame. Not trying to start a fight or anything... Just putting it out there so hopefully others can learn.
No its on the one I turned in .. I think the lady that ordered the truck skipped it. Its a zero cost option. They didn't send me the sheet after it was ordered... But the one I turned in had it on there from the build site.. maybe my fault for not double checking..
 
No its on there .. I think the lady that ordered the truck skipped it. Its a zero cost option
Yeah... Unfortunately you're not alone with this issue. When the dealers click on the tremor package it automatically defaults to the tremor running boards. They have to go back in and add back the power boards.
 
Its not that simple unless king ranches has the harness in place
I know I was saying it’s not that simple and no the harness isn’t in place you have to build one and splice into the factory harness. I built my own when I got my lariat.
 
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps

Honestly I prefer the Tremor steps. I had them on my Raptors for years; If someone parks too close to you and opens their door into your side they'll bend their door on the steps instead of taking out your paint. Still sucks the dealer screwed it up though, I'd be pissed.
 
Has anybody sat in the platinum Contour seat delete truck. I have one of those on the way too.. No contour seats or no power boards.
which would you guys choose?
Huh they’re platinum seats the massage function just doesn’t work
 
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps
Not sure where you’re from but up north I’d much rather the off-road raptor style steps, around here you see all these yahoos driving around one up one down just flat broken from all the snow/ice and salt plus the the fixed ones help a bit with rock chips
 
Anyone else having issues with module site?
 
Its not that simple unless king ranches has the harness in place
It was that simple on my Lariat, harness is in place plug and play.
 
Whelp, I’m at 33 weeks since my order for a Star white F350 6.7 Platinum Tremor was placed. I’ve dropped the bed liner and 5WP, and still don’t have a VIN.

Last week I found a F250 KR Ultimate that was AMB/Stone Gray that I picked up. It’s not the truck I wanted, but I’m enjoying it.

Going to be interesting if I ever get my Tremor. I have a nice truck now, but feel like I’m in a holding pattern on upgrades until I know about the Tremor. Plus the KR is missing the massage feature just like the Tremor will.
 
I have modules but it doesn't say built.
Has anyone noticed if modules update as Ford puts it in or is it at certain times throughout the day? When I was watching the ordertrack.app the WS didn't show at 6:30pm but at 7pm it showed up and it was before the Ford website updated. Just curious,
 
That’s what I did
This worked for me as well. No problem getting rail car in Ford Chat. Problem now is rail car is 3 hours away so it'll probably take another week to get here.
 
I 've had my Tremor for almost 3 months now. It took 7 months from date of order to delivery. I patiently waited and I understand the delay because of the demand. What I don't understand is the lack of fit and finish for a $80,000 truck. My 2011 F150 lariat was put together much better in my option. Has anyone else notice this ? Wonder if pressure to put these together so fast that quality one is something of the past. I have always been a Ford guy but sad and disappointed.
 
Received my built email today! 6.7L lariat ultimate, rapid red, BAP, 5th wheel prep, 360 camera, pretty much everything else on it except the auto running boards.

Ordered 11/06/2021
Confirmed 11/06/2021
Vin 5/18/2022
Build date 6/28/2022

One production bump

Now estimated delivery to my dealer in Ohio is 7/10-7/16 hopefully that is true! Anyone have any idea if 2 weeks from built to on dealers lot sounds accurate?
 
I 've had my Tremor for almost 3 months now. It took 7 months from date of order to delivery. I patiently waited and I understand the delay because of the demand. What I don't understand is the lack of fit and finish for a $80,000 truck. My 2011 F150 lariat was put together much better in my option. Has anyone else notice this ? Wonder if pressure to put these together so fast that quality one is something of the past. I have always been a Ford guy but sad and disappointed.
What are some of the issues out of curiosity?
 
Back
Top Bottom