FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Did you call the regular Ford Customer Service Number. I need to find out my rail car # so I can update the wife
Yeah that’s what I called also somebody in The fb group posted directions
1656433040610.png
 
My truck was built 6/22 and tracker still says it is awaiting shipment. Dealer called me today saying it just showed up! His screen says awaiting shipment too. Who knows who programmed these tracking tools.....
How far from the plant is the dealer? Mine was built 6/22 shipped the 24th. Your getting my hopes up!!
 
OK after 10 months of this I'm starting to get a bit edgy....

They say tracking the shipment can be as excruciating as waiting for and tracking the build process. Well I can say that is true only when the progress stalls and you have no information to satiate you. Today after a few days of sitting idle the railcar must have gotten fully loaded and is on the move. The sense of relief is palpable - that is until the progress stalls again waiting for the transfer from rail to truck carrier. My big question is what will I do when there are no more tracking numbers to call or websites to refresh - oh yeah get out and DRIVE!

Deep breaths...deep breaths...
 
How far from the plant is the dealer? Mine was built 6/22 shipped the 24th. Your getting my hopes up!!
How long did yours stay in production?
 
OK after 10 months of this I'm starting to get a bit edgy....

They say tracking the shipment can be as excruciating as waiting for and tracking the build process. Well I can say that is true only when the progress stalls and you have no information to satiate you. Today after a few days of sitting idle the railcar must have gotten fully loaded and is on the move. The sense of relief is palpable - that is until the progress stalls again waiting for the transfer from rail to truck carrier. My big question is what will I do when there are no more tracking numbers to call or websites to refresh - oh yeah get out and DRIVE!

Deep breaths...deep breaths...

Seriously, I'm like "I will literally fly out and drive it back just let me"
 
Well damn it, just asked the dealer for the rail car # and was denied lol told me ford doesn’t want dealers giving out rail car#’s or vvr’s any more
Use the ford chat on ford website. They gave me mine a few days ago
 
How far from the plant is the dealer? Mine was built 6/22 shipped the 24th. Your getting my hopes up!!
3.5 to 4 hours. My guess is a truck picked it up this morning and delivered it straight through, so it never got updated in the system. Dealer told me to let him know if I see a "shipped" email tonight to prove the theory.
 
Well , just got off the phone with Ford customer service. And my 7/25 build week has been bumped to 8/8. Let the bumps begin!
 
Hello all, first post!

Ordered 1/20-ish.

Dealer called to tell me it's scheduled 7/28. I don't get the emails, I think my guy forgot to put my email address in the system. So I'm not sure if I'll get the formal email on Thur or if I already should have gotten it.

250, 6.7, lariat tremor - all the things that I wasn't supposed to order: BAP, 5th wheel prep, etc.
 
My build entered production on 6/10 movement since. Tracker app and window sticker won’t load now. Hopefully I’ll get the “Built” email soon
 
I passed the 7th month mark and nothing.
 
Anyone know in the VVR how to tell if the order is being previewed. The sales guy I talked to today couldn’t tell and had no clue how to walk him on.
 
Back
Top Bottom