FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What does going to the body shop mean? Are you saying it takes 3-4 hours to build the trucks start to finish? I assume they start with the frame and work their way through the process?
Paint the cab and bed usually the day before it officially starts down the line. This was the timeline on mine. I have family that works there and they kept me updated. It started on the engine line at 7:00, trim around 8:20, frame about 9:15. It takes about 90 minutes in each of those departments. They all marry up on Chassis, then about another hour. So about 3-4 hours.
 
Well tracker worked just long enough to sneak a check through lol wonder how long she’ll take to get to Chapmans
823EB98C-F86B-4142-A020-23B4A0CD8C22.png
 
Well tracker worked just long enough to sneak a check through lol wonder how long she’ll take to get to Chapmans
View attachment 55234
My Chapman order shipped on 6/20 and is still on the train to Twin Oaks PA where it will then go by convoy the last hour or so I believe. Went from KTP >> Cinc OH >> Crestline OH >> New Castle PA >> Connellsville PA >> Demmler PA >> Back to New Castle PA >> and now is in Connellsville PA again right now
 
My Chapman order shipped on 6/20 and is still on the train to Twin Oaks PA where it will then go by convoy the last hour or so I believe. Went from KTP >> Cinc OH >> Crestline OH >> New Castle PA >> Connellsville PA >> Demmler PA >> Back to New Castle PA >> and now is in Connellsville PA again right now
Yeah I was guessing about 2 weeks ish I know shit gets hung up on the rails
 
Just got notified my first truck, ordered 6/8/21, was built on Friday, 6/24/22. Supposed to arrive at the dealership end of July. I’m so glad I ordered a second truck. I’m also curious if it got built with the massage seats, as I never got a notice about having to sign permission for them to go ahead without them. I’m assuming they would have sent me something, since Ford still thinks it’s my truck
 
Just got notified my first truck, ordered 6/8/21, was built on Friday, 6/24/22. Supposed to arrive at the dealership end of July. I’m so glad I ordered a second truck. I’m also curious if it got built with the massage seats, as I never got a notice about having to sign permission for them to go ahead without them. I’m assuming they would have sent me something, since Ford still thinks it’s my truck
are you selling the second one?
 
are you selling the second one?
I told the dealer I didn’t want it back in December. But the system still has my info so I get the updates. San Tan Ford, Gilbert, AZ
 
Just got notified my first truck, ordered 6/8/21, was built on Friday, 6/24/22. Supposed to arrive at the dealership end of July. I’m so glad I ordered a second truck. I’m also curious if it got built with the massage seats, as I never got a notice about having to sign permission for them to go ahead without them. I’m assuming they would have sent me something, since Ford still thinks it’s my truck
They don’t need your permission lol it’ll depend on when the truck went into production also look at your ws if there’s a -$300 credit then you don’t have them
 
My second truck i ordered has the
They don’t need your permission lol it’ll depend on when the truck went into production also look at your ws if there’s a -$300 credit then you don’t have

They don’t need your permission lol it’ll depend on when the truck went into production also look at your ws if there’s a -$300 credit then you don’t have them
The first truck I ordered was a platinum . They just shipped it from the factory with the seat delete credit. The second truck I ordered was built first and is on the way. It's a King Ranch with the contour seats no delete. They where built within 3 weeks of each other.. No notification of the delete on the Platinum
 
I don’t know if I’m lucky or not. Ordered on 8/24/21 and it’s been almost a year. After seeing builds ordered after mine get built I felt like I was on the island of misfits and forgotten about. I’ll count my blessings getting scheduled tho! Good luck to all today and hopefully many of you will get scheduled!!
Ordered on 7/30/21 and still nothing. Congrats to you though.
 
Well damn it, just asked the dealer for the rail car # and was denied lol told me ford doesn’t want dealers giving out rail car#’s or vvr’s any more
 
Well damn it, just asked the dealer for the rail car # and was denied lol told me ford doesn’t want dealers giving out rail car#’s or vvr’s any more
Got the same from my dealer (Chapman). Called ford marketing and got the rail car # and have been tracking daily.
 
Back
Top Bottom