FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My build ran on schedule once I received the VIN and I was shocked with my built email. Can’t imagine being in production for that long…

Congratulations!!!
Oh the whole thing has been a nightmare my build date was pushed 9-10 times too before it went into production on 5/4 then just got the built email early this morning
 
I thought Ford shut down the first two weeks of July...
Yeah.. I don't know if the dealer is feeding me correct info.

The tracker already shows my truck is in production and I received my window sticker yesterday. It seems like how things are going, my truck will be built sooner.

July 3rd makes no sense.
 
The busch latte cans were not green when I ordered this thing.

  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser. I owned a money pit 2008 ford with the 6.4 diesel and I'm amazed I ordered another ford after that experience. I remember driving across the desert, with a regen that wouldn't quit, wondering if I should shut it down or let it burn.
  • Dropped 5th wheel 3/12/2022. Remember the 90s when ford used to sell f-150s without a rear bumper. This experience reminds me of those days.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Tracker is worthless for me too, still shows "order confirmed" bubbled checked with "in production" stated above.
 
Oh the whole thing has been a nightmare my build date was pushed 9-10 times too before it went into production on 5/4 then just got the built email early this morning
All things considered, these are good problems to have.
Still an exercise in mental stability…
 
I thought Ford shut down the first two weeks of July...
Not sure if Kentucky has a shutdown this year? My guess is , they don't, since some of us have a build week of 6/27. But shutdown is last week of June and first week of July this year .
 
Last edited:
Not sure if Kentucky has a shutdown this year? My guess is , they don't, since some of us have a build week of 6/27. But shutdown is last week of June and first week of July this year .
1656087461930.webp
 
Received my Built email early this morning.
Scheduled delivery 7/1 to 7/7.

My dealer has it listed on their site. Is this common practice?
Should I be concerned with them selling to someone else?
I have X-plan and $2500 voucher…
Its normal, I believe its automatic. If not its just common practice. When I was initially looking for trucks I'd see trucks listed on dealer sights and call and they were all presold orders. I suppose they collect interest in case someone backs out of the order but it merely being listed wouldn't concern me. Just stay on them about when its delivered and when you can pick it up asap.
 
Its normal, I believe its automatic. If not its just common practice. When I was initially looking for trucks I'd see trucks listed on dealer sights and call and they were all presold orders. I suppose they collect interest in case someone backs out of the order but it merely being listed wouldn't concern me. Just stay on them about when its delivered and when you can pick it up asap.
Thanks for your insight!

I have always been pleased with my salesman, previously purchased two Ford Performance vehicles off the lot from him.
Times have changed, this is my first new vehicle order and I know he is not ultimately responsible for sales decisions.

Talked to him this morning, he explained the listing process and looked up my ETA, which moved up to 6/27 - 7/3…

Looking good so far!
 
Not sure if Kentucky has a shutdown this year? My guess is , they don't, since some of us have a build week of 6/27. But shutdown is last week of June and first week of July this year .
KY truck plant is to shut down for maintenance/retooling the weeks of July 4 & July 11(2 weeks). Ford Authority had published this a few weeks back.
 
How long does it take to build a truck from beginning to done?
 
Anyone know if they are scheduling next week?
 
How long does it take to build a truck from beginning to done?
Mine went to body shop day before for the actual production day. Started production at 7:15 am and was built rolling off the line at 11:00 am. Approximately 3-4 hours once it hits the line
 
Dealer told me my truck was built yesterday , last email I got was scheduled to build week of 20th.
dealer noticed that Ford didn’t give me the quad led headlamps as ordered, what’s u guys thoughts?As long as I get my money back I’m fine with it as long as I can get some led bulbs ?
Truck was ordered 12/11
 
Back
Top Bottom