FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So is there still any way to find out what rail my truck is on and track it since it shipped yesterday? Or did we get shut out of that capability completely?
 
My order is a Platinum tremor with the 6.7...like I said they are still estimating August 8th-14th for delivery so there is a very good chance they maybe just got the chips, but still waiting for the programming correction still 🤷‍♂️. Good luck and hopefully you get the same email soon. I have been following the thread for a long time, especially since our production week so I noticed we were in a similar situation and getting the same answers from Ford reps once it was placed on "chip hold".
Gotcha, yeah still no change for me no email, tracker hasn’t moved
 
So is there still any way to find out what rail my truck is on and track it since it shipped yesterday? Or did we get shut out of that capability completely?
Same question…no luck with CSX tracker for me. Shipped on the 16th.
 
Got an email and VIN today that I'm scheduled the week of July 25th. AMB 7.3 F250 Ultimate Lariot Black Out. Ordered 10/21. I'm sure I'll be bumped but I'm excited to be scheduled!
 
Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.

It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
Received my WS this morning, ordered 12/13
 
crickets again ordered 10/30
 
Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.

It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
6/27 build week.. no window sticker yet
 
Boom... It just updated and I now have a window sticker. 🎉 Along with the $4400 increase over what it was when I originally order it 😑

Also still shows that its in production, not sure if that's a glitch or if its actually being built.

My want to try the Ordertrack App, the normal ford tracker has been giving me fits all day.
 
Boom... It just updated and I now have a window sticker. 🎉 Along with the $4400 increase over what it was when I originally order it 😑

Also still shows that its in production, not sure if that's a glitch or if its actually being built.

My want to try the Ordertrack App, the normal ford tracker has been giving me fits all day.
This worked for me! Official methods haven't been working all day.
 
Just checked with my dealer and apparently I have a July 3rd build day.

Talk about cutting it close....
The Sunday before a holiday? Hopefully they don’t cut corners and speed through your build.
 
Got the email this morning with VIN & 7/25 build week. When I go to track my order it doesn't show in production but does show the VIN. Is that normal...does it take a couple days to update? I ordered from Chapman btw.
I ordered from Chapman also with a 7/25 build week. Was told my actual build day is July 27th.
 
Received my Built email early this morning.
Scheduled delivery 7/1 to 7/7.

My dealer has it listed on their site. Is this common practice?
Should I be concerned with them selling to someone else?
I have X-plan and $2500 voucher…
 

Attachments

  • E25FE56A-732D-4EAE-A18F-2A554CC4EA67.webp
    E25FE56A-732D-4EAE-A18F-2A554CC4EA67.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 66
Well holy shit, was “in production” for 7 weeks and 2 days finally got the built email this morning
View attachment 55140
My build ran on schedule once I received the VIN and I was shocked with my built email. Can’t imagine being in production for that long…

Congratulations!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom