FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Dealer told me my truck was built yesterday , last email I got was scheduled to build week of 20th.
dealer noticed that Ford didn’t give me the quad led headlamps as ordered, what’s u guys thoughts?As long as I get my money back I’m fine with it as long as I can get some led bulbs ?
Truck was ordered 12/11
I’d be taking a closer look into that myself. Dealer possibly screwed up and left them off the build.
 
Dealer told me my truck was built yesterday , last email I got was scheduled to build week of 20th.
dealer noticed that Ford didn’t give me the quad led headlamps as ordered, what’s u guys thoughts?As long as I get my money back I’m fine with it as long as I can get some led bulbs ?
Truck was ordered 12/11
Have the dealer get and Install them at the dealership. Or you have a couple aftermarket companies. Personally, I like the OEM look and the dealership can install along with program them to work.
 
New guy here, been lurking for a bit but officially a member and a total newby when it comes to new vehicles.
Early December ordered my first ever new vehicle at the ripe age of 48 after driving my current 2003 Gmc1500 since 2005. Still driving it until new tremor comes in, sounds like it could be a minute or two.
December 4 ordered lariat tremor stone grey with ultimate package . Can’t wait but have no idea what to expect

Dealer told me my truck was built yesterday , last email I got was scheduled to build week of 20th.
dealer noticed that Ford didn’t give me the quad led headlamps as ordered, what’s u guys thoughts?As long as I get my money back I’m fine with it as long as I can get some led bulbs ?
Truck was ordered 12/11
Okay, so you ordered a Tremor Lariat Ultimate.
If you ordered the Black appearance package, or selected as a separate option, you should have them.

Check your window sticker listed options.

If not there, I believe the wiring harness is different and your only option is after market LED lamp assemblies, front and back.

Someone please correct me on the harness compatibility with OEM LED’s…
 
Last edited:
It seems some of the commodity holds due to chip shortages may be easing a bit. My Tremor has just been released for shipping after being on chip hold for over a month And I have seen several other trucks from my build week getting shipped as well. Hopefully others who have been on hold waiting will see some movement soon.
 
The busch latte cans
Ha, they actually made those one year:

1656163016338.webp
 
The busch latte cans were not green when I ordered this thing.

  • F350 Lariat, tremor, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel liners, carpet delete, upfitter switches, order confirmed 12/23/2021
  • 7.3 gasser. I owned a money pit 2008 ford with the 6.4 diesel and I'm amazed I ordered another ford after that experience. I remember driving across the desert, with a regen that wouldn't quit, wondering if I should shut it down or let it burn.
  • Dropped 5th wheel 3/12/2022. Remember the 90s when ford used to sell f-150s without a rear bumper. This experience reminds me of those days.
  • VIN 5/12 with a production week of 6/20.
  • Window sticker 6/17, batch 6591.
  • Modules populated 6/23
  • Built email 6/24, with estimated delivery between 7/24 - 7/30
  • Tracker is worthless for me too, still shows "order confirmed" bubbled checked with "in production" stated above.
We have the same dates on order thru delivery.
 
Got my Built email overnight, 6/25. Expected delivery 7/4-7/13.
Wonder how the hell they spit these numbers out I finally got my built email 6/23 with an expected delivery of 7/15-7/21
 
Wonder how the hell they spit these numbers out I finally got my built email 6/23 with an expected delivery of 7/15-7/21
You’d have to read back a ways, six1five is near Nashville.
Maybe three and a half hours from the plant.
Don’t know where in PA you are…
I graduated from Parkland near Allentown. If your out that way, they may send by rail. 🤷‍♂️
 
Last edited:
You’d have to read back a was, six1five is near Nashville.
Maybe three and a half hours from the plant.
Don’t know where in PA you are…
I graduated from Parkland near Allentown. If your out that way, they may send by rail. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah it is by rail
 
Ordered in November, built and shipped last week. People kept saying that the “in transit” wait is worse than any of the other waits and I didn’t believe it until now! Hoping to get delivered early next week.
 
Got the order built email!! The end is finally in sight, hopefully, Estimated delivery is the week of July 20th, so 4 weeks shipping. Here's hoping!
 
Finally built June 23 after starting production June 4, into storage for chip hold June 8. Says it won't arrive until july 27 to Aug 2.

F350 platinum tremor 6.7.
 
Boom... It just updated and I now have a window sticker. 🎉 Along with the $4400 increase over what it was when I originally order it 😑

Also still shows that its in production, not sure if that's a glitch or if its actually being built.

My want to try the Ordertrack App, the normal ford tracker has been giving me fits all day.
The price on the sticker is the live msrp and has nothing to do with what you negotiated.
 
Finally built June 23 after starting production June 4, into storage for chip hold June 8. Says it won't arrive until july 27 to Aug 2.

F350 platinum tremor 6.7.
when did you order?
 
Ordered in November, built and shipped last week. People kept saying that the “in transit” wait is worse than any of the other waits and I didn’t believe it until now! Hoping to get delivered early next week.
Ha, nice. I have a Nov. order as well… lucky! 👍👍
 
Mine went to body shop day before for the actual production day. Started production at 7:15 am and was built rolling off the line at 11:00 am. Approximately 3-4 hours once it hits the line
What does going to the body shop mean? Are you saying it takes 3-4 hours to build the trucks start to finish? I assume they start with the frame and work their way through the process?
 
I see the wonderful ford tracker is jacked up again lol
 
Back
Top Bottom