Mind sending me the vin (PM) so I can pull window sticker. may see if the dealer will work a sale.I told the dealer I didn’t want it back in December. But the system still has my info so I get the updates. San Tan Ford, Gilbert, AZ
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mind sending me the vin (PM) so I can pull window sticker. may see if the dealer will work a sale.I told the dealer I didn’t want it back in December. But the system still has my info so I get the updates. San Tan Ford, Gilbert, AZ
Glad my first truck has them.They don’t need your permission lol it’ll depend on when the truck went into production also look at your ws if there’s a -$300 credit then you don’t have them
6698 hereAnyone else 006645?
Can you find the rail car info on the sticker?6698 here
Mine is 6698 14/2256698 here
9/225. What do those numbers even mean?Mine is 6698 14/225
6698 is the batch and the other is your place in the batch. At least that’s how I understand it.9/225. What do those numbers even mean?
Are you going to replace your used 22 with your new 22?Just got notified my first truck, ordered 6/8/21, was built on Friday, 6/24/22. Supposed to arrive at the dealership end of July. I’m so glad I ordered a second truck. I’m also curious if it got built with the massage seats, as I never got a notice about having to sign permission for them to go ahead without them. I’m assuming they would have sent me something, since Ford still thinks it’s my truck
I think I've made this mistake one too many timesAre you going to replace your used 22 with your new 22?![]()
can you post a link? I am not seeing thisHeads up for military/vet types: looks like Ford has upped the military cash reward from $500 to $1,000, but only through July 5th.
I already had a certificate for the $500 but just registered for the $1,000 as well. I’m guessing you can’t combine them, but I will give it a shot when I take delivery.
I have an order placed with them (SanTan Ford) in Feb, when did you place your order and how long did it took you to get the VIN.I told the dealer I didn’t want it back in December. But the system still has my info so I get the updates. San Tan Ford, Gilbert, AZ
Ordered June 8, 2021. Didn’t get a VIN till sometime in 2022, maybe February?I have an order placed with them (SanTan Ford) in Feb, when did you place your order and how long did it took you to get the VIN.
My order is for F350 ccsb 7.3 Lariet loaded with no 5th perp, no bed liner
I hear you.Try 7/30/21! Losing faith.
@EricCoomes no it is not on the WS. It will only show what method of shipping (convoy, rail) but that is not always 100% correct. You can ask your dealer to get the rail car details from the Vehicle Visibility Report. It will be available once the vehicle is fully built, through GFX for any accessories, released, and shipped.Can you find the rail car info on the sticker?
can you post a link? I am not seeing this
Thank you!@EricCoomes no it is not on the WS. It will only show what method of shipping (convoy, rail) but that is not always 100% correct. You can ask your dealer to get the rail car details from the Vehicle Visibility Report. It will be available once the vehicle is fully built, through GFX for any accessories, released, and shipped.
Did you call the regular Ford Customer Service Number. I need to find out my rail car # so I can update the wifeFunny how the dealer is telling people that ford won’t let them give out the rail info but when I called ford they gladly gave it to me no questions asked lol
I called this morning and they happily gave me the rail car info. also looked through rail car tracking posts & used this to help with easily calling CSX to get a status update.Did you call the regular Ford Customer Service Number. I need to find out my rail car # so I can update the wife