FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yeah that’s what I called also somebody in The fb group posted directions
View attachment 55443
Called Ford and got my CSX tracking info. Called CSX and tracked the railcar # to Darling, AZ which is only 76 milesfrom my dealer and 111 miles from home. Anyone want to bet how long it is going to take to make it to the dealership?
 
Well , just got off the phone with Ford customer service. And my 7/25 build week has been bumped to 8/8. Let the bumps begin!
I thought you already received your window sticker and are scheduled to be built this week?
 
I thought you already received your window sticker and are scheduled to be built this week?
That is correct. But I originally ordered a lariat in December (which is the truck i want) was the 7/25 order that was bumped.
 
Anyone know in the VVR how to tell if the order is being previewed. The sales guy I talked to today couldn’t tell and had no clue how to walk him on.
Not sure what you mean by previewed, but he can check the order change content tab and see if there is any recent activity... It's typically a good leading indicator.
 

Attachments

  • 3771C112-3B03-4D78-9AF5-4AE451BFD31E.webp
    3771C112-3B03-4D78-9AF5-4AE451BFD31E.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 88
As of July 2 I will be 5 months. Talked to my salesman yesterday and he said I’m priority code 2. He sent me a picture just showing the priority code so I’m hoping he’s showing my actual order. I’m sure I’ll end up code 2 for couple more month. F250 lariat 6.7, rapid red, bap, tremor.
 
My such a newbie at only 6 months!
 
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps
 

Attachments

  • trem.webp
    trem.webp
    249.8 KB · Views: 96
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps
Ask dealer to add at the Ford price - then sell your Tremor steps and you will come out ahead! I would add them - they are definately nice.

Congrats on finally getting the truck!
 
Ask dealer to add at the Ford price - then sell your Tremor steps and you will come out ahead! I would add them - they are definately nice.

Congrats on finally getting the truck!
Unless his dealer is willing to splice into the factory harness it’s not a simple bolt on and plug in.
 
Unless his dealer is willing to splice into the factory harness it’s not a simple bolt on and plug in.
Its not that simple unless king ranches has the harness in place
 
Has anybody sat in the platinum Contour seat delete truck. I have one of those on the way too.. No contour seats or no power boards.
which would you guys choose?
 
Back
Top Bottom