Please tell me you have a king ranch or platty? Tired of getting passed over with a pri of 2. LolSounds like we will find out tomorrow. I am in the same boat as you.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Please tell me you have a king ranch or platty? Tired of getting passed over with a pri of 2. LolSounds like we will find out tomorrow. I am in the same boat as you.
Mines a plattyPlease tell me you have a king ranch or platty? Tired of getting passed over with a pri of 2. Lol
Been waiting since 10-2-21Please tell me you have a king ranch or platty? Tired of getting passed over with a pri of 2. Lol
They are scheduling tommorowCongratulations to those who have taken delivery
who knows if they are scheduling tomorrow
CongratsBeen waiting since 10-2-21
I don’t know if I’m lucky or not. Ordered on 8/24/21 and it’s been almost a year. After seeing builds ordered after mine get built I felt like I was on the island of misfits and forgotten about. I’ll count my blessings getting scheduled tho! Good luck to all today and hopefully many of you will get scheduled!!
Beds are stamped in body shop first thing if you get 5wp. When the frame rolls down line the plate is assembled and then the whole chassis is set down on the frame with everything already done. Gooseneck puck system or 5w receiver is put on at GFX if you ordered those accessories. Here is my trucks body being set on the frame.GFX was doing the fifth wheel prep unless they changed it and now incorporate it directly on the line... I did not think there was any difference in the stamping of the bed sheet metal, though, so drilling would still be required. I thought this is why it was done at GFX but, just an assumption on my part.
You would think itd be a quick fix but for some reason they are saying July 15 before the update is available.Another thing though if it’s just wrong programming that should be like a 5 minute ecm flash I don’t get what the big deal is it’s just an ecm flash unless there’s something majorly screwed up with the factory tuning but then again there’s tons of 22 diesels on the road so still pretty confusing
Got it! Thanks for the clarification!Beds are stamped in body shop first thing if you get 5wp. When the frame rolls down line the plate is assembled and then the whole chassis is set down on the frame with everything already done. Gooseneck puck system or 5w receiver is put on at GFX if you ordered those accessories. Here is my trucks body being set on the frame.
Email this lady. No doubt that’s what got my build going after 12 freaking delays. She works in the the executives office. [email protected]How about disclosing that email address lol my freaken platinum has been sitting in a holding lot at the plant since 5/4
It is usually the week before the actual build day of record. You can get the build week and build day from the VVR if your dealer will give you that info feed. If yours is scheduled on 7/2, for example, you still may not be able to see it...Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.
It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
Nope.Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.
It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
When did you get the email?Got the email this morning with VIN & 7/25 build week. When I go to track my order it doesn't show in production but does show the VIN. Is that normal...does it take a couple days to update? I ordered from Chapman btw.