FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

just wanna put this out there, I live in the louisville area, the fairgrounds are getting full of super dutys and navigator/expeditions again.
All waiting for seat module and some with PM sensor issues. There is a bunch over at Middletown Industrial also.
 
just wanna put this out there, I live in the louisville area, the fairgrounds are getting full of super dutys and navigator/expeditions again.
Yep mines one of the platinums been sitting there for the past 7 weeks
 
Try this tracker
Thank you! I just checked and WS just populated. I had received the confirmation email a couple week ago for build week of June 27th. The Ordertrack.app brought the WS in but the Ford Tracker site still would pull it.
 
Thank you! I just checked and WS just populated. I had received the confirmation email a couple week ago for build week of June 27th. The Ordertrack.app brought the WS in but the Ford Tracker site still would pull it.
giphy.gif
 
Another good email this morning! After 7 months minus 1 day, got the built email. Projection on the email is for delivery to CA between 7/18-7/24. Still listed as Convoy for shipping. If this method holds, maybe it will be easier to track than shipping by rail.
Order date: 11/22
VIN: 4/21
Prod sched: 5/23 - 5/30 - 6/13 - 6/20
WS: 6/14
Built email: 6/21
Batch #: 6524
Build #: 1144/2431
Carb Gray Platinum Tremor 250 6.7

This has definitely been a long and frustrating journey, especially with the MCS delete, but still very excited to get closer to having my new truck.

Well congratulations. 🎉
7 months here and still nothing but crickets! 🤯🤯
 
Production week held up! I got the built email yesterday morning and the shipped email this morning! Fingers crossed for a quick and uneventful trip to Granger. Email said estimated delivery between July 15-20.

Order Date: 11/3/21
VIN Rec'd: 5/12/22
Production: Original 6/27/22 rescheduled to 7/18/22 rescheduled to 6/13/22
Window Sticker: 6/9/22
In Production: 6/16/22
Built Email: 6/21/22
Shipped Email: 6/22/22

7 months, 20 days and counting...
 
5wp is done during production not at GFX. Mine is at GFX getting liner now.
GFX was doing the fifth wheel prep unless they changed it and now incorporate it directly on the line... I did not think there was any difference in the stamping of the bed sheet metal, though, so drilling would still be required. I thought this is why it was done at GFX but, just an assumption on my part.
 
Production week held up! I got the built email yesterday morning and the shipped email this morning! Fingers crossed for a quick and uneventful trip to Granger. Email said estimated delivery between July 15-20.

Order Date: 11/3/21
VIN Rec'd: 5/12/22
Production: Original 6/27/22 rescheduled to 7/18/22 rescheduled to 6/13/22
Window Sticker: 6/9/22
In Production: 6/16/22
Built Email: 6/21/22
Shipped Email: 6/22/22

7 months, 20 days and counting...
What trim what engine please
 
Production week held up! I got the built email yesterday morning and the shipped email this morning! Fingers crossed for a quick and uneventful trip to Granger. Email said estimated delivery between July 15-20.

Order Date: 11/3/21
VIN Rec'd: 5/12/22
Production: Original 6/27/22 rescheduled to 7/18/22 rescheduled to 6/13/22
Window Sticker: 6/9/22
In Production: 6/16/22
Built Email: 6/21/22
Shipped Email: 6/22/22

7 months, 20 days and counting...
I’m right behind you. Getting built today.
 
F350
Antimatter Blue
6.7 Diesel
Lariat Ultimate
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep
Adaptive Cruise
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera Package



Nice!
See this is what I don’t understand how is it that your diesel gets the particulate sensor but some of us have been held hostage for over 7 weeks because of it makes no sense. Ford needs to get their shit together half thinkin about sayin F this truck I have buddies at dealers and have heard horror stories about these vehicles that have been shuffled around holding lots all scratched to hell drivers side all scummy and shitted up from people jumping in and out and not caring. I go to ridiculous lengths to keep my trucks as perfect as possible just the thought of them shittin these brand new $90k trucks up gives me nightmares lol
 
Last edited:
Yep mines one of the platinums been sitting there for the past 7 weeks
I guess there is bright side to me not getting a VIN and a built truck yet. It's not sitting out in the weather that rolls through L'ville, they've had some good storms this year.
 
I guess there is bright side to me not getting a VIN and a built truck yet. It's not sitting out in the weather that rolls through L'ville, they've had some good storms this year.
Yep look at my last post lol #17637. If the truck is shitted up in anyway shape or form I will have wasted 10 months of my life because I will not take delivery
 
Got the shipped email this morning! Just wish the truck was being shipped by plane with parachute landing into my driveway...

Order date: 11/22
VIN: 4/21
Prod sched: 5/23 - 5/30 - 6/13 - 6/20
WS: 6/14
Built email: 6/21
Shipped email: 6/22

Batch #: 6524
Build #: 1144/2431
Carb Gray Platinum Tremor 250 6.7

7 months to the day
 
Got the shipped email this morning! Just wish the truck was being shipped by plane with parachute landing into my driveway...

Order date: 11/22
VIN: 4/21
Prod sched: 5/23 - 5/30 - 6/13 - 6/20
WS: 6/14
Built email: 6/21
Shipped email: 6/22

Batch #: 6524
Build #: 1144/2431
Carb Gray Platinum Tremor 250 6.7

7 months to the day
Haha that would be epic.
 
Back
Top Bottom