FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Good morning everyone, I received my scheduling email on 06/02 for the week of 06/27, however when I hit the Track My Order option is still says order confirmed. I have not yet been able to view the window sticker. Is the part where it still says order confirmed typical until it actually starts production? Thanks in advance.
 
Ordered 11-23 shows built 6-9 shipped 6-19. Is there a way to track it now? W/S shows convoy.
 
Good morning everyone, I received my scheduling email on 06/02 for the week of 06/27, however when I hit the Track My Order option is still says order confirmed. I have not yet been able to view the window sticker. Is the part where it still says order confirmed typical until it actually starts production? Thanks in advance.
You probably won’t see anything until the end of this week as far as ws and won’t see the status change until next week
 
Congratulations!!
I won't get to officially take it home till mid next week due to scheduling of putting on bumpers and lift kit from my 18. So dealership is holding it till my stuff gets taken off from the 18 and moved to the 22.
Plus they haven't PDI nor cleaned it yet. Which will happen after they move all the parts over.
 
My November order is in transit to Chapman. It’s on their website now (automatic like many dealers do) for $10k over the sticker, and about $21k under my price. Crazy!
 
Things are starting to get real... My BCE modules just populated!
Carb Gray Plat 6.7 featuring Lariat seats.
 
I got a ship notification on the 16th. Ford says its due at my dealership by the 18th of July its going convoy from the Plant in Kentucky to Georgia.. Does anybody else think that's a ridiculous time frame? That's a 6 hour drive . I know it goes to a shipping lot but dam !
 
I got a ship notification on the 16th. Ford says its due at my dealership by the 18th of July its going convoy from the Plant in Kentucky to Georgia.. Does anybody else think that's a ridiculous time frame? That's a 6 hour drive . I know it goes to a shipping lot but dam !
It'll go on rail car then on semi to dealer. I'm in Georgia as well and mine shipped in May 23rd and it was delivered to dealership on June 17th.
 
I got a ship notification on the 16th. Ford says its due at my dealership by the 18th of July its going convoy from the Plant in Kentucky to Georgia.. Does anybody else think that's a ridiculous time frame? That's a 6 hour drive . I know it goes to a shipping lot but dam !
I am an 8 hour drive. My dealer is telling me the end of July to central Missouri.
 
From what I am seeing, there is no great way of tracking when in transit anymore? Dealer said Ford doesn’t want them to give the VVR details anymore so I couldn’t get a rail car number or anything and the palsapp hack doesn’t work it appears. Anyone have anything else?
 
Does the lack of PCM modules loading mean it's on a chip hold? BCE modules loaded on June 15, but no movement since.
 
Just got off the phone with ford exactly what I suspected up until now they haven’t told me anything other than a generic “chip hold” the lady this time looked further into it and it is the mc seat modules and the diesel particulate sensor programming that’s been holding it up since being built on 5/4 just seems ridiculous to me that it’s been on hold for 7 weeks now wtf. The way interest rates keep going up it’s really screwing me I tried to talk her into a pco as comp but that went no where I figured as much (I’ve never once received a pco over the years)
 
Does the lack of PCM modules loading mean it's on a chip hold? BCE modules loaded on June 15, but no movement since.
I don't think so, my modules loaded on 6/15 & appear so that it seems all are under BCE. More importantly, I got my Built email early this A.M., so i'm sure you will soon too!
 

Attachments

  • modules.webp
    modules.webp
    6 KB · Views: 69
I don't think so, my modules loaded on 6/15 & appear so that it seems all are under BCE. More importantly, I got my Built email early this A.M., so i'm sure you will soon too!
Thanks! I will try to remain optimistic. Out of curiosity, what was your batch number? Mine is 459/1359 so if you were ahead of me that would make sense.
 
Back
Top Bottom