FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I stopped by my dealer this morning to go over numbers. They're saying the new window sticker price is what it is. I called Ford Customer Relations and they said the same thing since my order was after the price increase. I still have X-Plan availability. No PCO for me. I did find out that they're expecting the truck July 4th.
The window sticker is what it is, your cost isn't though as mentioned before. Your order was before the last two price increases. I may have been after the Dec one, but there were two more in Feb and April?. Maybe I'm missing more of them but those three at least happened. Your cost should not be reflective of the last two.
 
That's the number I called.
Thanks, they didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know. Oh yes Jason it shows as In Order Processing and Unscheduled Clean. Yes that’s what I told you when I called you.

They couldn’t offer any more info/help or escalation, and gave me a lot of hoopla on the possible reasons I’m seeing identical builds to mine already delivered when mine hasn’t even been scheduled yet. Oh and dealer allocations (or the fact that I ordered from one of the largest dealers in the country) don’t mean a lot because there are so many other factors that go into scheduling orders. Blah, blah, blah…
 
Thanks, they didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know. Oh yes Jason it shows as In Order Processing and Unscheduled Clean. Yes that’s what I told you when I called you.

They couldn’t offer any more info/help or escalation, and gave me a lot of hoopla on the possible reasons I’m seeing identical builds to mine already delivered when mine hasn’t even been scheduled yet. Oh and dealer allocations (or the fact that I ordered from one of the largest dealers in the country) don’t mean a lot because there are so many other factors that go into scheduling orders. Blah, blah, blah…
Yep calling them just adds gas to the fire I usually just end up more pissed off
 
Confirmed my truck was delivered today. Laid eyes on it and briefly checked it out. Already noticed a few things they need to fix before I take ownership. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get my name on it after they look at it.
 
Has anyone been waiting longer that July 30th 2021? I have about lost hope it wont get built.
We ordered 8/29/21. 6.7 Lariet, black, bap. Dealer doesn't return calls. The Ford customer service number says to contact dealer. Tried emailing the board of directors, and I was assigned a someone to help last week. Waiting to see if that makes a difference.
 
A friend of mine just bought this and is selling it. Before you flame the messenger I’m only passing it along. He’s asking 95k. F250 Lariat Tremor. Antimatter Blue with Black interior. 6.7 Diesel with 5 miles on clock. PM me if interested. It’s brand new and will be a private sale. I’m in the same boat as most of you as well and waiting on mine to be built. I would have bought it but I have a schedule week of June 27. I’m posting it here because many of you, like me, have been waiting and you prob check this thread as much as I do…….10 times a day! 🤣

It’s located in Rome Georgia
 

Attachments

  • D8CE26DA-E013-4FE2-88B7-6B3ED3539834.webp
    D8CE26DA-E013-4FE2-88B7-6B3ED3539834.webp
    213.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 62773553-39EC-4D59-82B6-63953534CEFF.webp
    62773553-39EC-4D59-82B6-63953534CEFF.webp
    135.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 2D78E50C-CAB7-4AA1-B566-905B3C3B43AA.webp
    2D78E50C-CAB7-4AA1-B566-905B3C3B43AA.webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 96
  • ADFBE9FF-C698-4D1C-8708-25966A1DBCAC.webp
    ADFBE9FF-C698-4D1C-8708-25966A1DBCAC.webp
    288 KB · Views: 93
  • 38473EBE-D446-4F9B-85A4-184D232EF664.webp
    38473EBE-D446-4F9B-85A4-184D232EF664.webp
    222.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 3C84723B-BA04-418E-830C-413D725B89EB.webp
    3C84723B-BA04-418E-830C-413D725B89EB.webp
    464.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 8BE088FF-1E82-4A01-A81B-9CA4BE1B6863.webp
    8BE088FF-1E82-4A01-A81B-9CA4BE1B6863.webp
    464.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 0D315A9D-4B77-4E96-8D0B-84891D84D912.webp
    0D315A9D-4B77-4E96-8D0B-84891D84D912.webp
    211.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 66DD7A5F-352B-4E52-AC88-8094C7E25CE9.webp
    66DD7A5F-352B-4E52-AC88-8094C7E25CE9.webp
    240.8 KB · Views: 97
  • E53E5BAB-3305-4EF2-8D71-CB6E023A9F9A.webp
    E53E5BAB-3305-4EF2-8D71-CB6E023A9F9A.webp
    155.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Checked today and the BCE Modules are populated, but the PCM modules don't show anything. I'm adding all relevant dates in my signature so others can get an idea of how much time is passing between steps.

1655574869137.webp
 
We ordered 8/29/21. 6.7 Lariet, black, bap. Dealer doesn't return calls. The Ford customer service number says to contact dealer. Tried emailing the board of directors, and I was assigned a someone to help last week. Waiting to see if that makes a difference.
I ordered on June 6, 2021 and Ford canceled my order last week.
 
June 6, 2021 and Ford canceled my order. Dealer never told me, Ford told me after contacting them.
What’s the reasoning behind that? Was it ford or the dealer?
 
Has anyone been waiting longer that July 30th 2021? I have about lost hope it wont get built.
July 7th i ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor, 5thwp, spray liner, mud flaps, supplemental cab heater, and a few other things. I was at a priority 2 for months, but nothing. 2 weeks ago I decided to email some Ford executives. I got a response from one of them sayong they woll look into it for me and 5 days later I get an email saying my truck has been scheduled for 7/18.

So I would still be in your shoes if I didn't do that.
 
Found this on a Facebook page. Guess this explains why I haven’t shipped yet.
0D8C6359-48C3-47A6-87C4-FF36D51D7D34.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom