FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

And this morning I got the built email. Estimated delivery of July 8-14! Hope everyone else gets some movement as well!
Nope 6+ weeks now on chip hold
 
Nope 6+ weeks now on chip hold
How did you discover the chip hold? Also trying to figure out how to determine batch from window sticker. I presume it's this?
Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 8.58.16 AM.webp
 
How did you discover the chip hold? Also trying to figure out how to determine batch from window sticker. I presume it's this?
View attachment 54705
I could be wrong but I think the top number is the batch the “fraction” shows your place within the batch. At least that’s what I have been able to gather and makes sense.
 
How did you discover the chip hold? Also trying to figure out how to determine batch from window sticker. I presume it's this?
View attachment 54705
Dealer and I called ford customer service truck was built on 5/4 but has been on chip hold since, they didn’t or couldn’t tell me what chip but from all the reading I’d have to assume it’s the modules for the seats, that is your batch number but I never paid much attention to it I don’t see how it matters to us as a customer
 
Just called customer service to see if I could get any intel. The agent said that my truck is in production and has been since the 10th (not 13th). They're not showing any chip holds or other delays, so I guess I just need to chill and let these factory workers work their magic. She could not share mean time a truck spends on the line or anything like that. Figured as much, but it was worth a shot.
 
Last edited:
Chatted with the dealer wend, priority code 10 with them, I put in the order end of Feb so not a huge wait yet compared to others but based on seeing Dec, Jan, some early feb orders being scheduled/built I'm guessing I may get scheduled in the next week or two and probably something like mid Aug build date. Just a speculation.

7.3L lariat value, bap, 5th wheel, etc.
 
1655485410116.png

Wtf does this even mean?? Is it in production or not? lol. I'm a designer in software development so I'm completely comfortable saying someone should smack the shit outta the entire team that implemented this garbage. :LOL:
 
Last edited:
After chatting on Ford site found out my truck was delivered this morning to dealership. Called said dealership and the two people I spoke with had no clue of any vehicles coming in today. So after work today sounds like I'm going up there to find out what us really going on and get eyes on it finally.
 
After chatting on Ford site found out my truck was delivered this morning to dealership. Called said dealership and the two people I spoke with had no clue of any vehicles coming in today. So after work today sounds like I'm going up there to find out what us really going on and get eyes on it finally.
Which dealership did you order from? I saw one pop in at my dealership earlier today. It’s on the lot and not PDI yet. I’m in Rome, Ga.
 
I stopped by my dealer this morning to go over numbers. They're saying the new window sticker price is what it is. I called Ford Customer Relations and they said the same thing since my order was after the price increase. I still have X-Plan availability. No PCO for me. I did find out that they're expecting the truck July 4th.
 
Any window stickers for build week of June 27th yet?
 
10-4……thought I might have seen yours if you had ordered up here. Congrats on your truck!
That would been cool if we were around same dealership and you saw it. Thanks!
 
For those calling customer service, is that the 800-392-3673 number, or something else?
 
Back
Top Bottom