FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

They keep telling me mine is on chip hold since 5/4 wonder if this is another part of it
My modules showed up on 5/5, did a few weeks on chip hold, now being told rail delay for over a month. Seems like this would be an easy fix if this is the hold up.
 
My modules showed up on 5/5, did a few weeks on chip hold, now being told rail delay for over a month. Seems like this would be an easy fix if this is the hold up.
I never even made it to rail still shows as chip hold
 
Got my window sticker this Thursday build week is next week. Seems like good news.

Can someone describe the significance of “modules populating”.

I have entered my VIN into the website but I do not have any information on there yet.
 
Got my window sticker this Thursday build week is next week. Seems like good news.

Can someone describe the significance of “modules populating”.

I have entered my VIN into the website but I do not have any information on there yet.
Also window sticker says CONVOY hopefully that means it will get to my dealer quickly I would love to have it by mid July!
 
Got my window sticker this Thursday build week is next week. Seems like good news.

Can someone describe the significance of “modules populating”.

I have entered my VIN into the website but I do not have any information on there yet.
You can expect to get the built email shortly after modules populate. I got the built email about a day after they populated.
 
Got my window sticker this Thursday build week is next week. Seems like good news.

Can someone describe the significance of “modules populating”.

I have entered my VIN into the website but I do not have any information on there yet.
For me the modules populated nearly the same time the status transitioned to "Built" (Ford Tracker) or "Awaiting Shipment" (Ordertrack).
 
Ordered November 24, modules populated yesterday, built email today. Hopefully a shipped email soon and a quick delivery to Chapman! 🤞🏽🤞🏽
That’s awesome, super happy for you and all that are getting close. I ordered around the same time……..crickets for me. Starting to doubt it will happen now.
 
My tracker updated to shipped today, but no email or anything. CSX phone line says no info available for the car….any other ways to get shipping updates? Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. I know I’m looking forward to loading my girls up in the backseat of the tremor!
 
That’s awesome, super happy for you and all that are getting close. I ordered around the same time……..crickets for me. Starting to doubt it will happen now.
Thanks! I gave up hope awhile back and bought a 2022 GMC 1500 3.0L duramax. So now I have to figure out what to do!
 
Close up of the 2023 maybe?
1655672928508.webp
 
Close up of the 2023 maybe?
View attachment 54766
Probably. I’m hearing ‘23 or ‘24 is just a facelift. Parts are in short supply, so ford is following GM and dodge by waiting for a full redesign till things are better. I agree with that. Why introduce something new, then force people to delete options because of shortages.
 
July 7th i ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor, 5thwp, spray liner, mud flaps, supplemental cab heater, and a few other things. I was at a priority 2 for months, but nothing. 2 weeks ago I decided to email some Ford executives. I got a response from one of them sayong they woll look into it for me and 5 days later I get an email saying my truck has been scheduled for 7/18.

So I would still be in your shoes if I didn't do that.
Care to share the email address? LOL
 
How are y’all seeing the tracker? Every time I try it fails. Is there a different link I need to follow besides the one in my original “your build is scheduled” email?
 
Try ordertrack.app. The Ford website is hit or miss for me sometimes.
Just tried that doesn’t really tell me anything other than invoiced on April 27th
 
You can expect to get the built email shortly after modules populate. I got the built email about a day after they populated.
Not necessarily I’ve been in production and modules populated since 5/4. Been stuck on chip hold since with zero movement
 
Back
Top Bottom