FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Thanks! I will try to remain optimistic. Out of curiosity, what was your batch number? Mine is 459/1359 so if you were ahead of me that would make sense.
1st window sticker, 006459 - 864/1359. But 2nd WS, 006467 - 206/276
 
Look like I'm on the good path ...

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.11.12 AM.webp
 
Just got off the phone with ford exactly what I suspected up until now they haven’t told me anything other than a generic “chip hold” the lady this time looked further into it and it is the mc seat modules and the diesel particulate sensor programming that’s been holding it up since being built on 5/4 just seems ridiculous to me that it’s been on hold for 7 weeks now wtf. The way interest rates keep going up it’s really screwing me I tried to talk her into a pco as comp but that went no where I figured as much (I’ve never once received a pco over the years)

Did you speak with someone at Ford marketing? They and my dealer always tell me there's no way to see what the chip hold is for...
 
Modules populated yesterday. Got the "built" email this morning. 🤘🤘

For everyone stressing like I was, the order track app shows no update and the Ford tracker still shows this fucky nonsense... 🤷‍♂️

1655823637584.webp
 
Modules populated yesterday. Got the "built" email this morning. 🤘🤘

For everyone stressing like I was, the order track app shows no update and the Ford tracker still shows this fucky nonsense... 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 54900
I haven’t been able to get the Ford tracker to work for a week or so
 
Did you speak with someone at Ford marketing? They and my dealer always tell me there's no way to see what the chip hold is for...
That’s what they’ve been telling me up to this point this time they actually told me what it was. This was the 800 number not the dealer
 
What is everyone using to track their order? Does the Mach E tracker that people were using a few months ago still work? Ford has not updated for me at all, even though I receive update emails
 
Does the lack of PCM modules loading mean it's on a chip hold? BCE modules loaded on June 15, but no movement since.
Nope. Mine still haven't populated and I got the built email this morning.
 
What is everyone using to track their order? Does the Mach E tracker that people were using a few months ago still work? Ford has not updated for me at all, even though I receive update emails
ordertrack.app or shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
The Ford tracker hasn't updated for me either. Ordertrack shows the update tho.
 
Another good email this morning! After 7 months minus 1 day, got the built email. Projection on the email is for delivery to CA between 7/18-7/24. Still listed as Convoy for shipping. If this method holds, maybe it will be easier to track than shipping by rail.
Order date: 11/22
VIN: 4/21
Prod sched: 5/23 - 5/30 - 6/13 - 6/20
WS: 6/14
Built email: 6/21
Batch #: 6524
Build #: 1144/2431
Carb Gray Platinum Tremor 250 6.7

This has definitely been a long and frustrating journey, especially with the MCS delete, but still very excited to get closer to having my new truck.
 
Mine was built on 03 June 2022 and arrived at the dealership on Monday 20 Jun 2022! 17 days. The tracker said by 07 July, so early (y)
Congrats...Wish mine would make it before July but it's missed two ship window due to "rail delay" amazing how some get shipped and other sit for two plus months...
 
Is there still any constraints with spray in bedliner. I removed that and retractable bed cover. To hopefully speeed things up a month ago. If I’m not scheduled this week I may just put it back on since they will be shut down for cpl weeks in July. I have 5 Ty wheel and I understand truck gets that snd spray in at same place do not sure I helped myself by removing the bedliner
 
Is there still any constraints with spray in bedliner. I removed that and retractable bed cover. To hopefully speeed things up a month ago. If I’m not scheduled this week I may just put it back on since they will be shut down for cpl weeks in July. I have 5 Ty wheel and I understand truck gets that snd spray in at same place do not sure I helped myself by removing the bedliner
They removed spray in bedliner from my build. Everything else is there
 
just wanna put this out there, I live in the louisville area, the fairgrounds are getting full of super dutys and navigator/expeditions again.
 
Is there still any constraints with spray in bedliner. I removed that and retractable bed cover. To hopefully speeed things up a month ago. If I’m not scheduled this week I may just put it back on since they will be shut down for cpl weeks in July. I have 5 Ty wheel and I understand truck gets that snd spray in at same place do not sure I helped myself by removing the bedliner
5wp is done during production not at GFX. Mine is at GFX getting liner now.
 
Back
Top Bottom