You messing with us? Wednesday scheduling...Got scheduled and a VIN today. Scheduled for August 1st. Ordered 12/4/21
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You messing with us? Wednesday scheduling...Got scheduled and a VIN today. Scheduled for August 1st. Ordered 12/4/21
I shot some emails off on Monday. Today I got a phone call from Ford. 10 minutes after I hung up, boom, email with VINYou messing with us? Wednesday scheduling...
Who did you email????I shot some emails off on Monday. Today I got a phone call from Ford. 10 minutes after I hung up, boom, email with VIN
How about disclosing that email address lol my freaken platinum has been sitting in a holding lot at the plant since 5/4I shot some emails off on Monday. Today I got a phone call from Ford. 10 minutes after I hung up, boom, email with VIN
Love that color!It showed up last night. Hopefully pick up today or tomorrow. Pushed back 9 or 10 times
Platinum F250 with every commodity restraint, everything but MCS
Ordered 9/11/21
Confirmed 9/24/21
Sticker 6/3/22
Production 6/10/22
Modules 6/10/22 PM
Shipped 6/21/22 3-4 hours away
Dealer 6/21/22
View attachment 54967
LOL. Seems like it would be helpful to include who you emailed.....I shot some emails off on Monday. Today I got a phone call from Ford. 10 minutes after I hung up, boom, email with VIN
Yes and no. That person would get slammed with emails from just this site alone.LOL. Seems like it would be helpful to include who you emailed.....
I did my research and it paid off. I don’t want to abuse the contact I made. I saw a few other guys post that they emailed ford and had good results. I put the time in and it worked for me as well.LOL. Seems like it would be helpful to include who you emailed.....
Lol thanks for your helpI did my research and it paid off. I don’t want to abuse the contact I made. I saw a few other guys post that they emailed ford and had good results. I put the time in and it worked for me as well.
Congrats!!!!It showed up last night. Hopefully pick up today or tomorrow. Pushed back 9 or 10 times
Platinum F250 with every commodity restraint, everything but MCS
Ordered 9/11/21
Confirmed 9/24/21
Sticker 6/3/22
Production 6/10/22
Modules 6/10/22 PM
Shipped 6/21/22 3-4 hours away
Dealer 6/21/22
View attachment 54967
He will not have the PM sensor. They stopped putting them in on May 10. If you were built between April 25 and May 10, you have the sensor but the wrong program in the computer, those builds are now on hold waiting on the correct program.See this is what I don’t understand how is it that your diesel gets the particulate sensor but some of us have been held hostage for over 7 weeks because of it makes no sense. Ford needs to get their shit together half thinkin about sayin F this truck I have buddies at dealers and have heard horror stories about these vehicles that have been shuffled around holding lots all scratched to hell drivers side all scummy and shitted up from people jumping in and out and not caring. I go to ridiculous lengths to keep my trucks as perfect as possible just the thought of them shittin these brand new $90k trucks up gives me nightmares lol

Ahh gotcha that explains it better so those trucks that didn’t get the sensor and shipped out are in that “stop sale” status we’ve heard about. Mine never shipped it’s sitting in some holding lot at the plant since 5/4He will not have the PM sensor. They stopped putting them in on May 10. If you were built between April 25 and May 10, you have the sensor but the wrong program in the computer, those builds are now on hold waiting on the correct program.
View attachment 55039
Another thing though if it’s just wrong programming that should be like a 5 minute ecm flash I don’t get what the big deal is it’s just an ecm flash unless there’s something majorly screwed up with the factory tuning but then again there’s tons of 22 diesels on the road so still pretty confusingHe will not have the PM sensor. They stopped putting them in on May 10. If you were built between April 25 and May 10, you have the sensor but the wrong program in the computer, those builds are now on hold waiting on the correct program.
View attachment 55039
Ahh gotcha that explains it better so those trucks that didn’t get the sensor and shipped out are in that “stop sale” status we’ve heard about. Mine never shipped it’s sitting in some holding lot at the plant since 5/4
Sounds like we will find out tomorrow. I am in the same boat as you.For the guys here who has a reliable and professional dealership,when told order was being previewed did it scheduled that Thursday