FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got the email this morning with VIN & 7/25 build week. When I go to track my order it doesn't show in production but does show the VIN. Is that normal...does it take a couple days to update? I ordered from Chapman btw.
Won’t show in production until July 20th or so
 
Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.

It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
Yes. Mine showed this morning. I did get the awesome $300 seat delete discount. 😉
 
Last edited:
Beds are stamped in body shop first thing if you get 5wp. When the frame rolls down line the plate is assembled and then the whole chassis is set down on the frame with everything already done. Gooseneck puck system or 5w receiver is put on at GFX if you ordered those accessories. Here is my trucks body being set on the frame.
My dealer held back the 5WP when I originally ordered as it was a hold up at the time. Said they'd do it when it arrived. I've read different accounts of the differences in installation during build vs "after". I'm not smart on all the specifics, so what do I need to ensure the dealer does so the aftermarket 5wp is same as if it was built at factory? If I'm asking the question wrong, please correct me. Thanks.
 
Been in production purgatory since 5/5 similar to Cux211. Finally got the built email this morning, however it says estimated ship date is August 14th...hope it comes sooner and hope Cux211 and anyone else who has wondered what the h@ll was going on gets the same luck as me.

Window sticker still shows all options I ordered and no seat credit thankfully.
Wow no shit you finally got the built email that’s good from what I was told it wasn’t just the seats if you have the 6.7 there’s a hold up with particulate sensor/programming supposedly the programming won’t be available until July 15th
 
Being told that the ultimate tow camera is holding up my build. There’s a priority code 2, with a get ready letter. Anyone know what a get ready letter means?
 
Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.

It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
I have a build date of 6/28. On the ford tracker it shows in production since two days ago. I can’t see the window sticker. If I go to the ordertrack.app or whatever it’s called it shows my window sticker.
 
Interesting... I still don't have a window sticker for my 6-27 build week.

Yet now it shows its in production 🤔

Screenshot_2022-06-23_12-30-14.webp
 
My dealer held back the 5WP when I originally ordered as it was a hold up at the time. Said they'd do it when it arrived. I've read different accounts of the differences in installation during build vs "after". I'm not smart on all the specifics, so what do I need to ensure the dealer does so the aftermarket 5wp is same as if it was built at factory? If I'm asking the question wrong, please correct me. Thanks.
Just make sure its the OEM prep package with the yaw sensor. Should be good to go if it is.
 
Got it this morning ...so it would make sense that it wouldn't show right away. You guys that ordered from Chapman...does it take awhile once its built to be delivered?
Mine was built on 6/18 and shipped on 6/19 or 6/20. It’s still in transit and should be to the twin oak’s PA rail yard by 6/26. Then needs an hour truck ride to Chapman - no idea how long that could take but 🤞🏽🤞🏽
 
Finally got the VIN and build date email this morning.

Ordered: 2/9
First of what I expect to be numerous build dates: 7/25

Still thrilled to have a date.
 
Being told that the ultimate tow camera is holding up my build. There’s a priority code 2, with a get ready letter. Anyone know what a get ready letter means?
Darn I didnt get scheduled yet either. Is that the 360 camera?
 
Wow no shit you finally got the built email that’s good from what I was told it wasn’t just the seats if you have the 6.7 there’s a hold up with particulate sensor/programming supposedly the programming won’t be available until July 15th
My order is a Platinum tremor with the 6.7...like I said they are still estimating August 8th-14th for delivery so there is a very good chance they maybe just got the chips, but still waiting for the programming correction still 🤷‍♂️. Good luck and hopefully you get the same email soon. I have been following the thread for a long time, especially since our production week so I noticed we were in a similar situation and getting the same answers from Ford reps once it was placed on "chip hold".
 
Mine was built on 6/18 and shipped on 6/19 or 6/20. It’s still in transit and should be to the twin oak’s PA rail yard by 6/26. Then needs an hour truck ride to Chapman - no idea how long that could take but 🤞🏽🤞🏽
Thanks Michigan. Well hopefully you have it soon. I'm just trying to figure out when I need to post my 15 6.7 f350 up for sale. Don't want to be out of a truck for too long.
 
Thanks Michigan. Well hopefully you have it soon. I'm just trying to figure out when I need to post my 15 6.7 f350 up for sale. Don't want to be out of a truck for too long.
I feel you there! I sold my 19 F250 6.2L in December (November Order) and was without a truck until 6 weeks ago when I all but gave up on getting the Tremor soon. I can’t sell the current truck (2022 GMC 1500 duramax) until I get the Tremor because I have a camping trip in Mid July and don’t trust for sure that I’ll have the Tremor by then. So I’ll have two trucks for a bit probably
 
Had anyone with a 6-27 build week receive their window sticker yet? I've been checking daily and nothing yet for me.

It seems most people get theirs the week before the production date?
I got mine on Tuesday.
 
Just checked with my dealer and apparently I have a July 3rd build day.

Talk about cutting it close....
 
Back
Top Bottom