FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

When my WS populated back in May, mine said convoy. Once my truck was built on May 23rd (still on chip hold) it was changed to rail. I'm in northern California. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to what ford cas been doing lately.
Thanks for the reply and hopefully you will be in your truck soon. Keep us posted on what happens and I'll do the same if I see anything change from my current WS.
 
Also wondering from folks who have recently had their trucks shipped, how long it took to transition from in production -> built -> shipped. Just trying to manage my own expectations based on recent results. Thanks in advance...
 
My order was cancelled by Ford for being a coop order. Dealer said they would honor 21 price. Boys it helps to be loyal to one dealership and not slut it up price shopping everyday
 
Also wondering from folks who have recently had their trucks shipped, how long it took to transition from in production -> built -> shipped. Just trying to manage my own expectations based on recent results. Thanks in advance...

Mine actually went in to production on the 1st, was built on the 1st and shipped on the 2nd according to the tracker.
 
Wow—good for you! Mine's been in production since Monday. No clue what to expect next.
Like actually in production with a date on it or just "in production"? I got my window sticker and it said it went in to production about 8 days before it actually did. My schedule build date was the 1st and that's when it actually went in.
 
FYI. Ordered mine on 12/27/21. Just got built yesterday and "shipped" today. Seemed like an eternity to wait, but given the circumstances of this messed up world, now I'm thinking it's not so bad. Lariat Ultimate, Black Appearance Pkg, 5th wheel prep and bedliner. So there's hope folks!
 
Like actually in production with a date on it or just "in production"? I got my window sticker and it said it went in to production about 8 days before it actually did. My schedule build date was the 1st and that's when it actually went in.
About a month or two ago I got an email with production date 6/13. When I logged into the Ford tracker last week it was "Scheduled". This Monday morning (6/13), I checked and it transitioned to "In Production", and I had a Window Sticker.
 
Last edited:
About a month or two ago I got an email with production date 6/13. When I logged into the Ford tracker last week it was "Scheduled". This past Monday morning, I checked and it transitioned to "In Production", and I had a Window Sticker.
Yeah, you didn't actually go in to production then. I thought the same thing when mine did that but someone else here ruined my day and told me it does that before it goes in to production. Yours probably actually went in on Monday the 13th.
 
Thanks for the reply and hopefully you will be in your truck soon. Keep us posted on what happens and I'll do the same if I see anything change from my current WS.
I called Ford customer service last week and was told my truck should be here around July 3rd. 🤣🤣🤣 I will definitely keep you updated. I hope you get yours soon also. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.
 
Quick question to see if anyone has a clear understanding for me.
My window sticker populated a few days ago, which I'm thrilled about... I'm out in CA and noticed that my transport info is listed as "Convoy" "Ramp 1 CD27".
Does this mean my truck will be transported by truck/trailer to a distribution lot in SoCal, and not by rail at any point?
If so, it would be interesting to know that if in general the west coast gets serviced by truck rather than rail.
Mine said convoy as well, but was put on a train and then on truck to local dealership. I found that out from Ford chat when I was asking for an update on tracking since dealership was acting clueless.
 
Screenshot_20220616-182048_Samsung Internet.webp
 
Last edited:
Been reading all the post for a while now and finally decided to sign up and post! Been waiting on the good news before I posted. Finally got the news today I got my vin and scheduled for 7/25/22
 
Back
Top Bottom