FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I've got a window sticker. It's missing the spray-in liner. Called the dealer who said Ford is not doing spray-in liners at the moment. Ok, I can get that aftermarket. I asked if he'd correct the amount on the buyer's order I signed to reflect the reduction of $595 for the spray-in liner and he said the trucks were more expensive now. I replied that we'd settled on a price when they had me sign the buyer's order and I handed them a $1500 deposit back in January. Am I in the wrong here?

No you're not and my truck had a spray in liner put in less at the factory less than 2 weeks ago so your dealer is full of shit.
 
I've got a window sticker. It's missing the spray-in liner. Called the dealer who said Ford is not doing spray-in liners at the moment. Ok, I can get that aftermarket. I asked if he'd correct the amount on the buyer's order I signed to reflect the reduction of $595 for the spray-in liner and he said the trucks were more expensive now. I replied that we'd settled on a price when they had me sign the buyer's order and I handed them a $1500 deposit back in January. Am I in the wrong here?
Not at all the dealer is wrong and probably knows it
 
I've got a window sticker. It's missing the spray-in liner. Called the dealer who said Ford is not doing spray-in liners at the moment. Ok, I can get that aftermarket. I asked if he'd correct the amount on the buyer's order I signed to reflect the reduction of $595 for the spray-in liner and he said the trucks were more expensive now. I replied that we'd settled on a price when they had me sign the buyer's order and I handed them a $1500 deposit back in January. Am I in the wrong here?
Dealer is hoping you get pissed off enough to not buy it and they can sell it for way more than the price they gave you.
 
I do like the Marsala and it was a tough choice as I was not sure how it would look with AMB. Had I gone with any other color but blue I would have chosen the Marsala for sure.
Yeah I was debating till I saw just how BLACK AMB looked in person
the gray seats just don't pop as well with all the plastic
20211001_221232432_iOS.webp
20211001_221329664_iOS.webp
 
I've got a window sticker. It's missing the spray-in liner. Called the dealer who said Ford is not doing spray-in liners at the moment. Ok, I can get that aftermarket. I asked if he'd correct the amount on the buyer's order I signed to reflect the reduction of $595 for the spray-in liner and he said the trucks were more expensive now. I replied that we'd settled on a price when they had me sign the buyer's order and I handed them a $1500 deposit back in January. Am I in the wrong here?
“New orders are more expensive but I know just as you certainly know ford price protected the cost of the order at the time it was placed. Either reduce the price accordingly for a feature of the deal you didn’t deliver or have linex applied before I take delivery.”
 
Looks like my truck is being built this morning. BCE modules are populating but no PCM. Does anyone know if the PCM modules show up as well?
 
ive been in production for 5 days.... when should I be concerned?
Lol I’ve been “in production” for over 6 weeks now stuck on chip hold
 
exactly what im afraid of
If you call Ford Marketing they can give you your build day. I got my window sticker from my contact at the plant but the tracker still doesn't show it yet. Ford marketing told me my build day was the 21st and I confirmed that earlier.
 
Back
Top Bottom