FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well after 10 months it looks like my F350 Platinum is built... I can see a huge list of BCE Modules loaded.. No PCM one don't know if they are suppose to be loaded if anybody knows..

So now will come the long wait to see how the shipping to Canada goes
Well after 10 months it looks like my F350 Platinum is built... I can see a huge list of BCE Modules loaded.. No PCM one don't know if they are suppose to be loaded if anybody knows..

So now will come the long wait to see how the shipping to Canada goes.
MC seat delete?
 
Well after 10 months it looks like my F350 Platinum is built... I can see a huge list of BCE Modules loaded.. No PCM one don't know if they are suppose to be loaded if anybody knows..

So now will come the long wait to see how the shipping to Canada goes.
Mine is built as well, coming to Alberta. Estimated mid July so hopefully that holds true.
 
Common man at least keep it American lol
That would be tough. I grew up in GM and Chrysler land in Indiana and saw what happened in those factories.:eek: Now my dad and FIL were both mechanics at Ford dealerships for 30+ yrs each but I wasn't old enough to remember the horror stories from my dad and he died before I was able to buy a car, and as for the FIL he was dead before I met my wife. So the way I look at is out of sight out of mind. I know the same things happen at the Ford plants I just don't see it.
 
Have a window sticker...... and production has started. Guess the wait since Dec. 27 has light at the end of the tunnel. The ride has been long and bumpy but I can dream about my massaging seats taking some of the bumps out....wait.... I don't have have massaging seats, Oh well, first world problem, ready for my truck!
 
Every platinum that is getting built for the rest of the "my 22" will automatically have the seat delete . That info is what i recieved from calling ford marketing rep .
 
No constructive input here, but just saw a guy at 7-eleven when I took my girls up there, and he had a beautiful rapid red (I think) F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat Ultimate, BAP, essentially the same truck I have on order but a different color. Crazy part is he ordered it the same month I did (Oct 21) and he got it in about 3 months. I'm still waiting on my VIN... :(
 
Well after 10 months it looks like my F350 Platinum is built... I can see a huge list of BCE Modules loaded.. No PCM one don't know if they are suppose to be loaded if anybody knows..

So now will come the long wait to see how the shipping to Canada goes you’re not
Every platinum that is getting built for the rest of the "my 22" will automatically have the seat delete . That info is what i recieved from calling ford marketing rep .
There’s some tweeners in there mines been in production since 5/4 on a chip hold for the seats ws does not show the $300 credit so supposedly I’m still supposed to have them
 
Well!.. after 6 months to the day she finally arrived!

Ford said it was supposed to arrive between the 18th and 24th, but of course it shows up the morning I left for work lol. Can't wait to pick it up next week.

IMG_4243.webp
 
There’s some tweeners in there mines been in production since 5/4 on a chip hold for the seats ws does not show the $300 credit so supposedly I’m still supposed to have them
Well I'm sure you're locked in, since you were built a month ago. And now waiting on the "chip" issue. I'm sure there was a set "date" where builds will get the seats . And anything after said date won't.

I asked will ford be picking and choosing which batches get the contour seats , when supply is available , or is it just vetoed the rest of the year? And the answer was, no more seats ......

Follow up question was, will these be "temporary" seats just to ship out the trucks , until seats come in for a dealer swap out. Big no to that as well. Lol

That's where she mentioned my 6/27 build won't have them , and that my truck will already be on a chip hold as well.
 
Well I'm sure you're locked in, since you were built a month ago. And now waiting on the "chip" issue. I'm sure there was a set "date" where builds will get the seats . And anything after said date won't.

I asked will ford be picking and choosing which batches get the contour seats , when supply is available , or is it just vetoed the rest of the year? And the answer was, no more seats ......

Follow up question was, will these be "temporary" seats just to ship out the trucks , until seats come in for a dealer swap out. Big no to that as well. Lol

That's where she mentioned my 6/27 build won't have them , and that my truck will already be on a chip hold as well.
Man what a shit show this is the part that really bothers me is if the truck shows up at the very end of July like they’re saying that’ll put me at 10 months so basically you have a new truck that’s a model year old already which when it’s time to trade in 3 years technically it’ll be 4 years old imo ford should be issuing everybody that’s waited that long a pco to compensate for the lost value
 
Man what a shit show this is the part that really bothers me is if the truck shows up at the very end of July like they’re saying that’ll put me at 10 months so basically you have a new truck that’s a model year old already which when it’s time to trade in 3 years technically it’ll be 4 years old imo ford should be issuing everybody that’s waited that long a pco to compensate for the lost value
What irritated me is that I ordered a lariat 12/9 . And the platinum 1/31 . And some how the platinum has a vin but not the lariat. Really want the lariat because of the black appearance package.

But I spoke with the dealer about painting all the chrome and brushed nickle and swapping the lights . They said no problem .

But if I'm missing the seats and who knows what else they're gonna remove , why pay 6k more for platinum , that is just a lariat lol
 
What irritated me is that I ordered a lariat 12/9 . And the platinum 1/31 . And some how the platinum has a vin but not the lariat. Really want the lariat because of the black appearance package.

But I spoke with the dealer about painting all the chrome and brushed nickle and swapping the lights . They said no problem .

But if I'm missing the seats and who knows what else they're gonna remove , why pay 6k more for platinum , that is just a lariat lol
You’re still getting platinum seats just the massage function won’t work
 
You’re still getting platinum seats just the massage function won’t work
Right, that I know. Still the platinum leather.

At the end of the day the only difference between them are the badges , leather quality, different interior trim and the massage feature.

I'd say the only reason it would cost that much more is because of the massage function, but that $300 credit is a slap in the face. And that's why I said without the massage , it's just a glorified lariat.
 
Right, that I know. Still the platinum leather.

At the end of the day the only difference between them are the badges , leather quality, different interior trim and the massage feature.

I'd say the only reason it would cost that much more is because of the massage function, but that $300 credit is a slap in the face. And that's why I said without the massage , it's just a glorified lariat.
Oh for sure that $300 credit is horse shit
 
I have a build day of 6/21. When should tracker switch to in production and when should I get the window sticker?
 
I have a build day of 6/21. When should tracker switch to in production and when should I get the window sticker?
Likely on Thursday or Friday. My build day is tomorrow and I went into production and got WS on Friday
 
any news on scheduling this week, has anyone gotten previewed
 
Back
Top Bottom