- Staff 🛡️
- #17,441
- Jun 25, 2021
- 10,948
- 20,590
- 22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
- 22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
Congrats to all those that recently received their truck, got the built notification or, now have a VIN... Any progress is good!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How would you know if you been previewed my dealer always ignores me when I askany news on scheduling this week, has anyone gotten previewed
You must be working with my dealer!!!How would you know if you been previewed my dealer always ignores me when I ask
Nice choice - F350 AMB Platty. Same build as mine that I believe shipped this week as well. Did yours have the MC Seat delete or did you get in under the wire with your build?
Lol as a contractor my line always open to paying clients the dealership motto is screw you until paperwork ready don't ask questionslolYou must be working with my dealer!!!
You must be working with my dealer
Lol it's unreal people make you feel like a peasant when you ask for info on your 85000 truck. You know don't bother us with your questions about it after 8 months no vin. Not to mention what you ordered is stripped downYou must be working with my dealer!!!
Lol as a contractor my line always open to paying clients the dealership motto is screw you until paperwork ready don't ask questionslol
Lol it's unreal people make you feel like a peasant when you ask for info on your 85000 truck. You know don't bother us with your questions about it after 8 months no vin. Not to mention what you ordered is stripped down
That's the vibe I've gotten from my dealer for the past eight months. Dude can't even save my name and number in his cell and always needs me to remind him who I am.Lol as a contractor my line always open to paying clients the dealership motto is screw you until paperwork ready don't ask questionslol
Lol it's unreal people make you feel like a peasant when you ask for info on your 85000 truck. You know don't bother us with your questions about it after 8 months no vin. Not to mention what you ordered is stripped down
No delete listed on my Sticker but I did go with the MarsalaNice choice - F350 AMB Platty. Same build as mine that I believe shipped this week as well. Did yours have the MC Seat delete or did you get in under the wire with your build?
No delete listed on my Sticker but I did go with the Marsala
View attachment 54480
Color doesn’t matter just the fact of mcsNo delete listed on my Sticker but I did go with the Marsala
View attachment 54480
That's the vibe I've gotten from my dealer for the past eight months. Dude can't even save my name and number in his cell and always needs me to remind him who I am.
CongratulationsThat's shitty, I'm glad I ordered from the dealership I did. My salesman always answered his phone when I called(even when he was out sick once), and I never even had to mention price protection the numbers were the same as the day I ordered. Other than the wait my experience has been great, I just hope my truck gets to the dealership in time for me to pick it up Saturday. It's only 40 minutes away, just waiting for the final ride over.
Even worse I been a customer since 2003 or 04 bought 4 vehicles from them including my 17 f250 which was totaled out 8-29-21 reason I ordered a new one. Last vehicle I'm buying from themThat's the vibe I've gotten from my dealer for the past eight months. Dude can't even save my name and number in his cell and always needs me to remind him who I am.
I do like the Marsala and it was a tough choice as I was not sure how it would look with AMB. Had I gone with any other color but blue I would have chosen the Marsala for sure.No delete listed on my Sticker but I did go with the Marsala
View attachment 54480
Awesome! Looks like they were batching Iconic Silver Diesel Tremors through the plant recently... Or are you and @DirtMcGurt really the same person??![]()
My dealer said he would let me knowHow would you know if you been previewed my dealer always ignores me when I ask
I've got a window sticker. It's missing the spray-in liner. Called the dealer who said Ford is not doing spray-in liners at the moment. Ok, I can get that aftermarket. I asked if he'd correct the amount on the buyer's order I signed to reflect the reduction of $595 for the spray-in liner and he said the trucks were more expensive now. I replied that we'd settled on a price when they had me sign the buyer's order and I handed them a $1500 deposit back in January. Am I in the wrong here?Anyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?