FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I also got scheduled soon as I started blasting emails off to various executives. They are not that hard to find with some google research.

After hearing other people getting scheduled, Im starting to think it wasn't a coincidence.

Pretty sad state of affairs.
 
Corporate greed. I send their board of directors a letter after finding out my order was canceled after waiting 12 months. I’m going to be backwards about $6,000 on my deal from the price increases.
 
You could be onto something. I also ordered in July of last year and didn’t get built until I also talked to a Ford executive. It doesn’t seem to be a coincidence that several of us aren’t getting traction until we get a Ford executive involved. Ridiculous…
Just think of how much more Ford will be making on those that decide not to go through with their order or get pushed to my23. Ford and the dealer will both be very happy. Ford will get full price and the dealer will have a truck that they can stick on their lot and make a killing on as well.
I'm not saying there aren't commodity issues but when I keep seeing orders being picked up that were ordered in the last few months, with all the supposed commodities that they are telling us are the reasons ours aren't getting picked up, I know that's not the reason. I've also seen alot of these same trucks being built go straight on a lot somewhere. The only thing that makes sense is that Ford doesn't want to sell you a truck at the price you agreed to last year. They want today's price!
 
Corporate greed. I send their board of directors a letter after finding out my order was canceled after waiting 12 months. I’m going to be backwards about $6,000 on my deal from the price increases.
It’s always the consumer that gets rapped even if you get your truck after waiting 10-12 months it’s already a year old and will take a hit on trade in I highly doubt ford or the dealers will compensate us for that. In my opinion ford should be handing out pco’s like tic tacs for people that have waited so long for 2 reasons one just the fact you waited 9-12 months plus the loss on the back end that you have a brand new truck that’s already a model year old
 
Ordered a 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7 Tremor BAP fully loaded on 12/28/21, confirmed via email on 12/28/21. No updates since. Yesterday I contacted the North Texas Ford dealer and they said I am priority code 02 and provided the below screen shot detailing the reasons my truck hasn’t been scheduled yet. Is this a screen shot from the Ford VVR system?

I was hoping the guru’s on this forum can help decipher the OBJKP, OBJ1G, and OBKCY codes. The “G9 – Dealer Vehicle Allocation” shows Weeks 202227, 202226. Does this mean dealer allocation for my truck won’t occur until 2022 week 27(early July)?

Appreciate the help and Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • SDStatus061022.webp
    SDStatus061022.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 179
Ordered a 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7 Tremor BAP fully loaded on 12/28/21, confirmed via email on 12/28/21. No updates since. Yesterday I contacted the North Texas Ford dealer and they said I am priority code 02 and provided the below screen shot detailing the reasons my truck hasn’t been scheduled yet. Is this a screen shot from the Ford VVR system?

I was hoping the guru’s on this forum can help decipher the OBJKP, OBJ1G, and OBKCY codes. The “G9 – Dealer Vehicle Allocation” shows Weeks 202227, 202226. Does this mean dealer allocation for my truck won’t occur until 2022 week 27(early July)?

Appreciate the help and Thanks!
I would call Ford and give them your order number and dealer number. On a Tuesday the dealer said my order was still in the system and good and on Wednesday when I called Ford it was magically canceled. Think the dealer has known longer than they wanted me to know.
 
Last edited:
That is possible. I ordered my truck on 1/29/2022. It was built on 6/3/22 and has arrived 50 miles away at the rail yard. I had to make the dealer go to ford for price protection of 3500 due to the wait and increases. I was a lariat 6.7l diesel, ultimate, 5th wp, spray in bed liner, and winch. No BAP or Adaptive....almost everything else.
 
I would call Ford and give them your order number and dealer number. On a Tuesday the dealer said my order was still in the system and good and on Wednesday when I called Ford it was magically canceled. Think the dealer has known longer than they wanted me to know.
Why was it cancelled, sounds like some shady crap is being pulled
 
Haven’t had time to post, but I picked up my truck from Granger Ford on Monday. Placed my order on 8/5/21, confirmed on 8/6/21. Scheduled 2/1/22 for 3/14 and was bumped several (4) times. Built 4/22-4/23, shipped 4/26. Arrived at Granger Ford 5/24-5/25. Picked up June 6th exactly 10 months from order confirmation. Unfortunately they forgot to install the winch but are reimbursing me for the installation. Otherwise loving the truck. Hoping those of you with a similar or longer wait get your trucks soon.
 

Attachments

  • 20CD4795-C71A-435B-A745-BA2A36665C12.webp
    20CD4795-C71A-435B-A745-BA2A36665C12.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 08B62D7F-82E5-4D50-8926-E976966383EA.webp
    08B62D7F-82E5-4D50-8926-E976966383EA.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 55BA6D81-E17C-451D-9BDE-C67D2C9254B8.webp
    55BA6D81-E17C-451D-9BDE-C67D2C9254B8.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 101
Haven’t had time to post, but I picked up my truck from Granger Ford on Monday. Placed my order on 8/5/21, confirmed on 8/6/21. Scheduled 2/1/22 for 3/14 and was bumped several (4) times. Built 4/22-4/23, shipped 4/26. Arrived at Granger Ford 5/24-5/25. Picked up June 6th exactly 10 months from order confirmation. Unfortunately they forgot to install the winch but are reimbursing me for the installation. Otherwise loving the truck. Hoping those of you with a similar or longer wait get your trucks soon.
I ordered on 06/28/21 and the truck just got to the dealership and I peeked at it yesterday they need to install the winch and PDI it should pick it up on Monday. Looks like a similar build
 

Attachments

  • 5B1098A2-D6D5-4C1C-97FE-7E5DD2D6B522.webp
    5B1098A2-D6D5-4C1C-97FE-7E5DD2D6B522.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 5E71708F-86C7-4959-8372-CF47764DD6F8.webp
    5E71708F-86C7-4959-8372-CF47764DD6F8.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DCAF3B29-FFC3-4643-9F6D-9684523E1AA0.webp
    DCAF3B29-FFC3-4643-9F6D-9684523E1AA0.webp
    174.4 KB · Views: 76
Haven’t had time to post, but I picked up my truck from Granger Ford on Monday. Placed my order on 8/5/21, confirmed on 8/6/21. Scheduled 2/1/22 for 3/14 and was bumped several (4) times. Built 4/22-4/23, shipped 4/26. Arrived at Granger Ford 5/24-5/25. Picked up June 6th exactly 10 months from order confirmation. Unfortunately they forgot to install the winch but are reimbursing me for the installation. Otherwise loving the truck. Hoping those of you with a similar or longer wait get your trucks soon.
How do you forget to install a winch?
 
How do you forget to install a winch?
Apparently they got a bunch of Ford and Dodge trucks in at the same time. They didn’t realize I had the winch option and didn’t do the PDI until the day I was coming to pick it up. At that point they realized it had the winch option and called me. Worst part is I called after the truck was shipped to ask if the winch would delay the pickup time. I realize that they sell a high volume of vehicles, but when my salesman told me I was pretty angry. They’re going to pay for my local dealer to install it though, so it is what it is. I have my truck, so it’s a minor inconvenience at this point.
 
Why was it cancelled, sounds like some shady crap is being pulled
The lady on the phone said because of some options. I haven’t had a chance to talk to the dealer since I was told this.
 
Haven’t had time to post, but I picked up my truck from Granger Ford on Monday. Placed my order on 8/5/21, confirmed on 8/6/21. Scheduled 2/1/22 for 3/14 and was bumped several (4) times. Built 4/22-4/23, shipped 4/26. Arrived at Granger Ford 5/24-5/25. Picked up June 6th exactly 10 months from order confirmation. Unfortunately they forgot to install the winch but are reimbursing me for the installation. Otherwise loving the truck. Hoping those of you with a similar or longer wait get your trucks soon.
Congrats! That truck will make @Vermonster proud!!! A beauty for sure.
 
I ordered on 06/28/21 and the truck just got to the dealership and I peeked at it yesterday they need to install the winch and PDI it should pick it up on Monday. Looks like a similar build
Awesome! Looks like they were batching Iconic Silver Diesel Tremors through the plant recently... Or are you and @DirtMcGurt really the same person?? :p
 
I ordered my truck 7/7/21 and i just now got picked up because I got ahold of a Ford Executive and he got me scheduled. I think I figured out why the orders that have waited the longest aren't getting scheduled. Ford has announced that if your my22 doesn't get built and you get rolled over into a my23 you won't be price protected. You will pay full price and start waiting all over again. The reason I think those waiting the longest aren't getting scheduled is because Ford has to honor the price protection. Those who ordered months ago would get their trucks thousands of dollars cheaper than those who ordered later, causing Ford to lose alot of potential profit. I think they are trying to stall long enough that the early orders will cancel or will have to be rolled to a my23 which isn't price protected and will make you pay full price.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me. I've seen way too many trucks ordered in 2022 that have been built that were very similar to mine. The difference is they are paying thousands more than I have too. I think the only reason mine was picked up is because I got ahold of someone that could make it happen. Just my theory.
You very well could be correct. I sure hope not, but there is definitely something wrong with orders getting built and delivered that were ordered in Jan and Feb that have the exact same options as I have and I ordered in Sept.
If this happens to me I will not be buying a 23 from Ford. I'll buy a rusted out Kia Rio with four flat tires before I buy another Ford.
 
Well after 10 months it looks like my F350 Platinum is built... I can see a huge list of BCE Modules loaded.. No PCM one don't know if they are suppose to be loaded if anybody knows..

So now will come the long wait to see how the shipping to Canada goes.
 
You very well could be correct. I sure hope not, but there is definitely something wrong with orders getting built and delivered that were ordered in Jan and Feb that have the exact same options as I have and I ordered in Sept.
If this happens to me I will not be buying a 23 from Ford. I'll buy a rusted out Kia Rio with four flat tires before I buy another Ford.
Common man at least keep it American lol
 
Back
Top Bottom