FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Finally some progress , scheduled for 6/27. I'm sure that date won't stick. Plus , not sure if I'll even take the truck when it gets here. The seat delete is so irritating.

I do have a lariat on order to, that I ordered 12/21 (makes no sense how an older order does not get picked before a newer one ).
And this truck still has no vin , 🤞 it gets a vin before this platinum gets delivered . Just so I know I have an option on the table .

Screenshot_20220609-203002_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
Finally some progress , scheduled for 6/27. I'm sure that date won't stick. Plus , not sure if I'll even take the truck when it gets here. The seat delete is so irritating.

I do have a lariat on order to, that I ordered 12/21 (makes no sense how an older order does not get picked before a newer one ).
And this truck still has no vin , 🤞 it gets a vin before this platinum gets delivered . Just so I know I have an option on the table .

View attachment 54229
My advice: Take the truck, then sell it for less than the dealer markup and pocket the difference. Some dude gets a cheaper truck and you at least get some cash for your headache.
 
Window sticker populated today for build week of 6/13 and tracker shows "In Production"
 
Last edited:
Got an update on 5/20/2022 that the production date had changed to the week of 7/18/2022.
Received another update yesterday that the production date had changed to the week of 6/13/2022.

Hopefully this is the one! 🤞
Got my window sticker yesterday and bubble on the Ford Tracking site officially moved to "In Production" status. Not sure how to decipher batch and all that. So, any help there (and explanation of what it means lol) would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

Got my window sticker yesterday and bubble on the Ford Tracking site officially moved to "In Production" status. Not sure how to decipher batch and all that. So, any help there (and explanation of what it means lol) would be appreciated.
Your batch number is in the top right hand corner. Attached pic was taken from your window sticker. Top number set is the batch and bottom is the build number/total number for the batch.
 

Attachments

  • 26D62A86-75E4-4B28-87D6-1B4E67AD4368.webp
    26D62A86-75E4-4B28-87D6-1B4E67AD4368.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 76
Your batch number is in the top right hand corner. Attached pic was taken from your window sticker. Top number set is the batch and bottom is the build number/total number for the batch.
Thank you!
 
Last edited:
I ordered mine 06/28/21 and it is shipping now ... I bought a 22 RAM 2500 LARAMIE w/air ride diesel in December trust me you will like your Super duty way better I am going to trade the RAM for around what I paid and get the tax break
GOOD LUCK
 
Well just got off the phone with ford, told me my truck has an eta to the dealer of 7/31 that’ll put me at 10 months if it even holds true
 
Also noticed that the dealer has my truck on their website for $10k over sticker lol I guess in case I don’t take it they’ll have a list of suckers on the hook for $10k over msrp
 
Thanks. There is absolutely no excuse mine hasn’t been built after a year. Definitely would switch brands but Dodge and GMC are ugly. Dealer told me the build was good to go yesterday so it must have just been canceled. I think someone is full of crap.
I ordered my truck 7/7/21 and i just now got picked up because I got ahold of a Ford Executive and he got me scheduled. I think I figured out why the orders that have waited the longest aren't getting scheduled. Ford has announced that if your my22 doesn't get built and you get rolled over into a my23 you won't be price protected. You will pay full price and start waiting all over again. The reason I think those waiting the longest aren't getting scheduled is because Ford has to honor the price protection. Those who ordered months ago would get their trucks thousands of dollars cheaper than those who ordered later, causing Ford to lose alot of potential profit. I think they are trying to stall long enough that the early orders will cancel or will have to be rolled to a my23 which isn't price protected and will make you pay full price.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me. I've seen way too many trucks ordered in 2022 that have been built that were very similar to mine. The difference is they are paying thousands more than I have too. I think the only reason mine was picked up is because I got ahold of someone that could make it happen. Just my theory.
 
I ordered my truck 7/7/21 and i just now got picked up because I got ahold of a Ford Executive and he got me scheduled. I think I figured out why the orders that have waited the longest aren't getting scheduled. Ford has announced that if your my22 doesn't get built and you get rolled over into a my23 you won't be price protected. You will pay full price and start waiting all over again. The reason I think those waiting the longest aren't getting scheduled is because Ford has to honor the price protection. Those who ordered months ago would get their trucks thousands of dollars cheaper than those who ordered later, causing Ford to lose alot of potential profit. I think they are trying to stall long enough that the early orders will cancel or will have to be rolled to a my23 which isn't price protected and will make you pay full price.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me. I've seen way too many trucks ordered in 2022 that have been built that were very similar to mine. The difference is they are paying thousands more than I have too. I think the only reason mine was picked up is because I got ahold of someone that could make it happen. Just my theory.
You could be onto something. I also ordered in July of last year and didn’t get built until I also talked to a Ford executive. It doesn’t seem to be a coincidence that several of us aren’t getting traction until we get a Ford executive involved. Ridiculous…
 
And how do we get a hold of those executives?
 
Back
Top Bottom