FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Is there a phone number for FoMoCo that a person can call for information on your build?
I called there this morning and they said my order was balanced out and wouldn’t be built. So much for ordering on 6/4/21 and getting screwed over.
 
Last edited:
I called there this morning and they said my order was balanced out and wouldn’t be built. So much for ordering on 6/4/21 and getting severely fucked over. Fuck Ford

Ford hasnt announced Balance Out on the 22 Super Duties yet so that sounds odd to me.


ETA: Ice-Capades on BOF is really good at posting dates and such. Balance out dates have NOT been posted by him and he is a reliable source... I would get on your dealers ass on that truck and tell them to get their regional scheduler on the phone and hammer their ass.
 
I called there this morning and they said my order was balanced out and wouldn’t be built. So much for ordering on 6/4/21 and getting severely fucked over. Fuck Ford
Oh I'd be raising hell with whoever picked up the phone at the dealership and FoMoCo! There hasn't been any talk of balancing orders out yet. If that's the case, the MY23 would have been released and order bank opening date would have been known as well. I'm going with someone screwed up big time!
 
Oh I'd be raising hell with whoever picked up the phone at the dealership and FoMoCo! There hasn't been any talk of balancing orders out yet. If that's the case, the MY23 would have been released and order bank opening date would have been known as well. I'm going with someone screwed up big time!
Thanks for the information. Magically they found a different pickup for me which isn’t a Tremor. When I potentially go to get that we will be having a discussion. Frustrating that no one can be honest.
 
On a happier note. My dealer emailed me this morning with a copy of the VVR and my truck has shipped and a rail car # is available to track.
 
Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:

I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.

A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?

Prices have gone up since last year. What's really the question is what specific dollar amount are they trying to charge and is that different than the specific dollar amount you agreed upon (or did you generically agree to a term like "MSRP" or such)?
 
I’ve been stuck in chip hold purgatory since 5/4 last I was told estimated release date was 7/25-7/30. You know what’s really eating at my ocd is the fact that a 90k truck is sitting in a parking lot some where gettin the fresh paint cooked by the sun with no protection on it wtf
Where did you receive the release date ? My dealer just tells me chip hold no ETA.. This is pure hell lol... Waited 8 months for it to go into production and then its parked in some field waiting for a chip with no eta... This is Insane !!!!!
 
Yesterday I had an ETA of 6/23. Today there is no ETA and I'm on chip hold. So something must have changed with the projected supply of the chips needed to complete the builds. Now we wait...again.
 
Ordered: 11/19/2022
Scheduled: Week of 5/23/2022
Revised: Week of 5/30/2022
Built: 6/3/2022
Delivered to dealer: 6/6/2022

I'm traveling on business and can't get it until next week, but I'm pumped regardless.
 
I’ve been stuck in chip hold purgatory since 5/4 last I was told estimated release date was 7/25-7/30. You know what’s really eating at my ocd is the fact that a 90k truck is sitting in a parking lot some where gettin the fresh paint cooked by the sun with no protection on it wtf
I’m on chip hold too! Where did you get your release date info?
 
Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:

I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.

A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?
You should be price protected to the MSRP, Invoice or whatever the agreed upon price at the time of order.

There are documents from Ford Corporate (posted somewhere on these forums) that say as much.
 
You should be price protected to the MSRP, Invoice or whatever the agreed upon price at the time of order.

There are documents from Ford Corporate (posted somewhere on these forums) that say as much.
The dealer's cost is price protected with Ford, that's it. YOU should have a specific number negotiated with the dealer, not "MSRP" or such, and hold the dealer to the agreed upon deal while noting if required you are aware the dealer's cost didn't go up from time of order. Where folks run into problems is when they agree to pay a term rather than a specific number, IE "MSPR". The MSRP of the configuration absolutely increased during the time of the order, as reflected on the window sticker displaying the current pricing of that configuration at the time of manufacture, and if you agreed to pay MSRP and not a number the dealer can charge you the increase if they are greedy sleaze bags. Obviously push back knowing the dealer's cost didn't increase and they are absolutely just trying to charge you more and line their own pockets but at the end of the day if you merely agreed to MSRP then they can charge you MSRP... None of this should matter if you agree to a specific price on the deal.
 
Now here in lies the question. For the people that have to pay registration on the MSRP of the vehicle which one is used? Old or new?
Does the paperwork show your MSRP as the old? If so that might pass with my state, but with my luck not.
 
Now here in lies the question. For the people that have to pay registration on the MSRP of the vehicle which one is used? Old or new?
Does the paperwork show your MSRP as the old? If so that might pass with my state, but with my luck not.

The window sticker at the time of production (not order) reflects the current MSRP of the configuration, I would anticipate the paperwork when referencing an MSRP would have to reference the window sticker number. I would anticipate registration fees based off MSRP will be based off the increased cost of the configuration.
 
The window sticker at the time of production (not order) reflects the current MSRP of the configuration, I would anticipate the paperwork when referencing an MSRP would have to reference the window sticker number. I would anticipate registration fees based off MSRP will be based off the increased cost of the configuration.
And if that's the case then it looks like I'll pay more for Reg, more in sales tax and more in interest. Fuck me. Oh wait Ford already has.
 
And if that's the case then it looks like I'll pay more for Reg, more in sales tax and more in interest. Fuck me. Oh wait Ford already has.
Yes on registration. Does your state use sale price or MSRP for sales tax? Mine uses sales price for sales tax and MSRP for registration, in which case my sales tax would not increase but my yearly registration would be increased, in my case in a 10yr span that might total $200-300 more so a little bummer but not kick in the balls. Interest won't really be much more since sales tax wouldn't be up, and my first year of registration would be up <$100 if that was rolled into a loan, meh. BUT if you mean the fact interest rates have risen at least 1% and are continuing to climb over these months... yeah that's gonna pencil out to a couple grand or more in interest which does suck.

Ford could offer 2-2.5% interest loans on all these orders to mitigate the increased interest rates if they wanted to make up for the delay... don't hold your breath though.
 
I called there this morning and they said my order was balanced out and wouldn’t be built. So much for ordering on 6/4/21 and getting screwed over.
Call your dealer and tell them you want to meet with them with their regional rep from Ford to explain. Hope it helps!
 
Call your dealer and tell them you want to meet with them with their regional rep from Ford to explain. Hope it helps!
Thanks. There is absolutely no excuse mine hasn’t been built after a year. Definitely would switch brands but Dodge and GMC are ugly. Dealer told me the build was good to go yesterday so it must have just been canceled. I think someone is full of crap.
 
I called there this morning and they said my order was balanced out and wouldn’t be built. So much for ordering on 6/4/21 and getting screwed over.
Doesn’t make sense, they are still giving out allocations to schedule.
 
Back
Top Bottom