FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So I called up the sales manager on Thursday to see what the heck is going on with my order(s) . I ordered two different trucks when the rumor was, that platinum orders were getting picked before lower trims .

12/9/22 I ordered a 250 tremor lariat (well equipped) .
1/31/22 I ended up ordering a 250 tremor platinum (with same add ons as the lariat order )

Only confirmation email for the two within a day of ordering each .

Now I was told that this past Thursday, the platinum is scheduled for 6/27. Not sure how a truck that was ordered a month after , and has the "seat commodity " issue gets picked up first ? No method to this mayhem.
I did tell the dealer, if the platinum shows up without the correct seats and missing other options that I won't be taking it. And I'll wait for the lariat .
 
So I called up the sales manager on Thursday to see what the heck is going on with my order(s) . I ordered two different trucks when the rumor was, that platinum orders were getting picked before lower trims .

12/9/22 I ordered a 250 tremor lariat (well equipped) .
1/31/22 I ended up ordering a 250 tremor platinum (with same add ons as the lariat order )

Only confirmation email for the two within a day of ordering each .

Now I was told that this past Thursday, the platinum is scheduled for 6/27. Not sure how a truck that was ordered a month after , and has the "seat commodity " issue gets picked up first ? No method to this mayhem.
I did tell the dealer, if the platinum shows up without the correct seats and missing other options that I won't be taking it. And I'll wait for the lariat .
And if the Lariat never gets picked? I’ve been passed over so many times that right now I’m having doubts it will ever get built.
 
And if the Lariat never gets picked? I’ve been passed over so many times that right now I’m having doubts it will ever get built.
I might have to wait till next year for the 23 order banks to open . Or just order a (23 f150) order bank for those opens this July.
 
$110k for an used truck is crazy, I guess I’ll keep waiting and see if I ever get a VIN
That’s insane, my new cush diesel lariat with cameras 5th wheel etc is coming in high 60s with the granger discount, you could buy a nice second vehicle with 40k
 
FINALLY picked up my Platty 350. Geeze, dealership took over a week to install winch…BUT! Checked the Mail on the way to pick it up and had a 2500 PCO in box! Pleasant surprise!
 
was anyone able to convert their platinums to a lariat after the seat delete? Still trying to figure out how to do this without losing my place. I realize order banks are closed and it techinally is a new order when trim change
 
I tried to do it the other way around and was declined.
 
was anyone able to convert their platinums to a lariat after the seat delete? Still trying to figure out how to do this without losing my place. I realize order banks are closed and it techinally is a new order when trim change
Can’t. I just tried.
 
Anyone with a June 6th build week that’s hasn’t received a window sticker or in production email yet? My build day was supposed to be June 8th and I have not received either.
 
Anyone with a June 6th build week that’s hasn’t received a window sticker or in production email yet? My build day was supposed to be June 8th and I have not received either.
I was thinking the same thing I have a June 20th build. How long before it shows in production?
 
I was thinking the same thing I have a June 20th build. How long before it shows in production?
On the FB super Duty group most received their WS Thursday of Friday. There are a few of us that haven't received anything. One guy on there said he called Ford marketing and he had been rescheduled to the week of the 13th. He never received an email stating that. I'm sure with my luck I got bumped too. If that's the case that will be by 12th reschedule.
 
Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing I have a June 20th build. How long before it shows in production?
Just curious...how long did you have to wait before your build showed up on the website under "orders and reservations"?
I ordered my F350 2/14/22 and it still shows nothing.
 
Just curious...how long did you have to wait before your build showed up on the website under "orders and reservations"?
I ordered my F350 2/14/22 and it still shows nothing.
Never. My order was received Dec. 2 2021 & was built 5/29. It's never showed up under my account when I log into the main Ford website & click on "Reservations & Orders". I doubt it ever will.
 
Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:

I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.

A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?
 
Anyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
 
Anyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
Not here. Tracker (when it actually works) still just shows order confirmed. Waiting to see what happens this week.
 
Does anybody have an update on the chip hold? My truck has been built for a month waiting for one !
 
Anyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
not yet. dealer says it's scheduled to be built 6/15.
 
So I called up the sales manager on Thursday to see what the heck is going on with my order(s) . I ordered two different trucks when the rumor was, that platinum orders were getting picked before lower trims .

12/9/22 I ordered a 250 tremor lariat (well equipped) .
1/31/22 I ended up ordering a 250 tremor platinum (with same add ons as the lariat order )

Only confirmation email for the two within a day of ordering each .

Now I was told that this past Thursday, the platinum is scheduled for 6/27. Not sure how a truck that was ordered a month after , and has the "seat commodity " issue gets picked up first ? No method to this mayhem.
I did tell the dealer, if the platinum shows up without the correct seats and missing other options that I won't be taking it. And I'll wait for the lariat .

Greater MSRP = Great Profit = Earlier Pick Up by Ford for Build

Hope your Platty has the seats - I would not tell your dealer you are "not taking" without - wait and see what arrives - maybe the seats you get will be acceptable even if missing the massage feature.

I would hate to wait all this time, then have the dealer sell to someone else and use your statement you made as the reason - instead of the $10k over MSRP he will get from the other guy versus you! The be stuck waiting for another truck!

Keep your options open!
 
Last edited:
Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:

I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.

A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?
To my knowledge, you should be price protected as of the date signed on the initial order. I would call shenanigans and threaten to speak w Ford, if not actually call FoMoCo before replying to the dealer. Would also be sure they're not going to charge any "dealer fees" for holding the truck till you return home.
 
Back
Top Bottom