I have a build date for the 6/14, no window sticker yetAnyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a build date for the 6/14, no window sticker yetAnyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
None for me either. I called Ford today and they said I was still scheduled for build the week of 6/13Anyone with the 6/13 build week get window sticker or tracker movement yet?
When you say you "called Ford", do you mean the dealer or FoMoCo? I'd love to know what number you called so that I might reach out to them as well. My dealership is always too busy to answer calls. (how is a dealership that has almost zero inventory busy)None for me either. I called Ford today and they said I was still scheduled for build the week of 6/13
When I got my window sticker it was up about $2000 from when the order was made, so yea it makes sense.Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:
I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.
A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?
Mine says the same!not yet. dealer says it's scheduled to be built 6/15.
1-800-392-3673When you say you "called Ford", do you mean the dealer or FoMoCo? I'd love to know what number you called so that I might reach out to them as well. My dealership is always too busy to answer calls. (how is a dealership that has almost zero inventory busy)
I’ve been stuck in chip hold purgatory since 5/4 last I was told estimated release date was 7/25-7/30. You know what’s really eating at my ocd is the fact that a 90k truck is sitting in a parking lot some where gettin the fresh paint cooked by the sun with no protection on it wtfDoes anybody have an update on the chip hold? My truck has been built for a month waiting for one !
Thank you! I called them and to my surprise....a human being got on the phone! The Ford rep confirmed my order is still valid, but nothing about any build scheduling. He advised me to call back on 6/30 to check status again.1-800-392-3673
NopeAre they scheduling this week?
I got my email today with a build date of July 18th.Nope
Thank you! Trucks in Miami I was told by my salesperson this morning …….and north folk southern CorpThat sucks. Side note, happy bday, same as my 2 girls.
The price has gone up since last year, but since February of this year it has not gone up $2500 that I’m aware of (could be wrong). Either way you should be price protected from the time your order was placed. Either your dealer is uninformed, or trying to make some extra money on the deal.Long time stalker, first time poster in this thread. A bit of a too good to be true story here, and I wanted a second opinion:
I placed my order for a 6.7L, loaded F350 tremor (basically clicked all the boxes) back in mid Feb. I never got a VIN, never got an official ford email, just a few responses from the dealer saying things were “going to take a while”. Now, while I’m traveling out of the country, I get an email from the dealer telling me that my truck has arrived and is on the lot, but that prices went up $2,500 from “last year”.
A bit frustrated I’m not onsite to inspect and see if it is really my build. I’ll be all over it when I get back, but what gives? Does this sound fishy/too good to be true? Is anyone seeing a sharp decrease in production times elsewhere? Is anyone else seeing a $2,500 price increase?
Takes roughly 24 hrs to update on the tracker once your modules populated. That's what happened for me.Build scheduled for this week, June 6th. Modules populated on the AsBuilt site tonight. No change in the tracker, still shows in production.
Interesting on both fronts. The schedule said no SD to be scheduled this week, and the plant was reported to be closed the first 3 weeks of JulyI got my email today with a build date of July 18th.
Try Customer Service 800-392-3673Is there a phone number for FoMoCo that a person can call for information on your build?