FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Where is this letter?

Ask your dealer for a copy.

`Dealers should communicate with retail and fleet customers regarding changes required to their orders. Following this communication, dealers should add Option Code 91X (Multi-Contour Seats with Active Motion® Removal) where applicable on scheduled and unscheduled retail and fleet orders by May 25, 2022. Orders that are not updated by May 25, 2022 will be amended by Ford on May 26, 2022. Scheduled and unscheduled stock orders will be amended by Ford on May 26, 2022.
 
Anyone know if they are scheduling next week?
 
71DC8C59-7F7B-4B6B-90A1-A0B2617E34C2.webp
 
Sometime the cheapest option isn’t the best, at least you were lucky to find a truck.
 
Sometime the cheapest option isn’t the best, at least you were lucky to find a truck.
Found one in Vegas today and I’m trying hard to not settle and buy.
 
$110k for an used truck is crazy, I guess I’ll keep waiting and see if I ever get a VIN
 
Same here and I don’t even know the reason. Trucks with similar options have been built.
 
Almost feel like there should be s thread purely dedicated to found tremors for sale. Then again I also suspect so many folks will cancel they’ll start being more common.
That’s me, I just “canceled” today. Received window sticker yesterday. Screw ford.
 
Back
Top Bottom